1. Lance Von Alden

Lance Von Alden New Member

Osu~! Pleased to meet you...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lance Von Alden, Dec 14, 2016.

Hello guys, and nice to meet you all.

I am aspiring to be a writer and decided to look for a place to get some suggestions, help and critiques.

You can call me Lance, if you want. I am a nice guy with a head in the clouds 90% of the time, and half of that time I think of stuff I would like others to see and read about.

My aim is fantasy writing but not only plain fantasy, cause I love to combine many genres together. But I love fantasy in all its meaning, specially adventures and exploration of magical mysterious worlds. I am deciding where my skills should go, either the gaming Visual Novels or RPGs, or go to the Written Novels better, and that's another reason that I got here, to finally have insight of where my ideas are better. I am actually aiming to have my chars be homosexuals, not that I plan to go straight to homoerotica, I might not go to that corner just yet or never, but I do want my main chars to be gay males, call me silly.

First off, if anyone can help me, I would like to ask some questions about the rules and the forums, where can I post questions related to forum? I won't post those here yet cause I don't wanna make anything considered wrong.

I have many ideas going in my head that I would like to show you, but for now here I am, hoping to get new friends.

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum! :)

You can PM one of us mods or post your question here: Support and Feedback.

And here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. See you around!

-Kat