3 word story!

Discussion in 'Word games' started by ArtWander, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Yandos

Yandos New Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomato because you ate all the onions!"

I like onions especially when shoved you know where!

2. Elgaisma

Elgaisma Contributor Contributor

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomato because you ate all the onions!"

I like onions especially when shoved you know where! on a different

3. Reggie

Reggie I Like 'Em hot "N Spicy Contributor

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomato because you ate all the onions!" I like onions especially when shoved you know where! On a different

note, the bird

4. Yandos

Yandos New Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomato because you ate all the onions!" I like onions especially when shoved you know where! On a different

note, the bird flaps his wings

5. ArtWander

ArtWander New Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomato because you ate all the onions!" I like onions especially when shoved you know where!

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my

6. Yandos

Yandos New Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomato because you ate all the onions!" I like onions especially when shoved you know where!

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the bastard!

7. kablooblab

kablooblab New Member

This story sounds like we made it up while we're high

8. Naiyn

Naiyn New Member

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the bastard! I swear, the

9. ScaryMonster

ScaryMonster Active Member

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the bastard! I swear, the bird played Copacabana

10. Cerrus

Cerrus New Member

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the bastard! I swear, the bird played Copacabana and it was

11. Squidget

Squidget New Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside i found a talking bird, not a parrot, and evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it "Where did you leave the onions?" It awnsered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomatoe because you ate all the onions!" I like onions, especially when shoved you know where!

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the bastard! I swear, the bird played copacabana and it was The most amazing

12. Elgaisma

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside i found a talking bird, not a parrot, and evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it "Where did you leave the onions?" It awnsered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with a tomatoe because you ate all the onions!" I like onions, especially when shoved you know where!

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the bastard! I swear, the bird played copacabana and it was The most amazing toe tapping tune

13. ArtWander

ArtWander New Member

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the bastard! I swear, the bird played copacabana and it was The most amazing toe tapping tune the world has

14. donna grace baird

donna grace baird New Member

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the bastard! I swear, the bird played copacabana and it was The most amazing toe tapping tune the world has seen on facebook

15. ArtWander

ArtWander New Member

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the bastard! I swear, the bird played copacabana and it was The most amazing toe tapping tune the world has seen on facebook!

Just then, I

16. Elgaisma

On a different note, the bird flaps his wings and steals my kazoo, the bastard! I swear, the bird played copacabana and it was The most amazing toe tapping tune the world has seen on facebook!

Just then, I sneezed and something

17. Yandos

Yandos New Member

Just then, I sneezed and something filled up my

18. huglife

huglife New Member

Just then, I sneezed and something filled up my left front pocket.

19. Elgaisma

Just then, I sneezed and something filled up my left front pocket. I put in

20. huglife

huglife New Member

Just then, I sneezed and something filled up my left front pocket. I put in my left hand

21. psychotick

psychotick Contributor Contributor

Hi

Just then, I sneezed and something filled up my left front pocket. I put in my left hand and found onion

22. Mezza

Mezza Member

Just then, I sneezed and something filled up my left front pocket. I put in my left hand and found onion. It was smushed

23. Elgaisma

Hi

Just then, I sneezed and something filled up my left front pocket. I put in my left hand and found onion, tomato and cheese

24. ArtWander

ArtWander New Member

(using first posted)

Just then, I sneezed and something filled up my left front pocket. I put in my left hand and found onion. It was smushed against my pet

25. Cerrus

Cerrus New Member

Just then, I sneezed and something filled up my left front pocket. I put in my left hand and found onion. It was smushed against my pet rock who was