4000 members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Hulk, May 8, 2008.

1. Hulk

Hulk Banned

You're right about word of mouth, Cog. All of my friends know about WF because of me, but unfortunately, no one's joined here :p

2. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

The contests are a good crowd-drawer. A number of my real-world friends have showed an interest.

3. Silver1

Silver1 New Member

It's practically #1 on google. That's how I found this place. I typed in 'writing forum'.

4. Tears

Tears New Member

This site has certainly grow since I became a member. I agree with the rest of you that we will probably be around 6,000 members by 2009 if not more. I also agree with Banzai that the contests draw more people in as well. I have also told a handful of people about this forum. Some of them have joined. Hopefully this forum will continue to grow more and more.

5. Parker3014

Parker3014 New Member

As a new member I'd like to point out that what brought me here was the dedication that I felt from the people who have posted a lot. I appreciate their clear commitment to fostering a caring and thoughtful environment where writing can flourish. As long as mods/reviewers/senior members keep this in mind the site will grow...plus being the #1 result on google for "writing forum" helps.

6. Mousie

Mousie New Member

4000 members, really? Wow!