1. MinhVu

MinhVu New Member

A Uni Student's Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MinhVu, Mar 18, 2016.

Hey writing forum,

I'm Minh

I hope to get to know some of you decently at some point.
    I'm a university student majoring in Public Relations & Advertising in the school of Journalism and Media Communications. I am also pursuing a minor in communication studies.

I'm an avid comic book reader, regular book reader, and advertisement analyst.

There are many things I'd like to do in writing. I want to write scripts for comics, produce commercials, write for video games, video game journalism, media/public relations, or even speech writing.

I'm coming to the end of all I can learn about journalism and media communications in an academic setting, but I hope to leisurely home my writing skills while learning from everyone here.

My first post after this will be a music video script for Power to the Women of the Morning Shift by Oum Shatt

I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone here :)

2. Sileas

Sileas Member

Howdi!

Would love to see your work. Before you post any of it, though, have a look at this link:
    http://www.writingforums.org/faq/writing-workshop.16/category

There are a few requirements to posting your work here. It's very much a "working" forum, in the sense that people actively work to help each other improve their writing skills. I know, it feels like a bit of a buzz saw, but it's just to give you time to get a feel for how active this forum really is on reviewing stuff. It's not a "I like it, kool" kind of review process. It's pretty detailed. If you want a review, by God every single word will be lovingly caressed!