Are Chavs Evil?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Heather Louise, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Raven

Raven Banned

And finally two members very different begin to get along.

2. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

it is annoying isn't it?? and it is always the adults as well, they tend to complain when we sit on a feild as they want to walk their dog. they complain when we stand in the streets as we are scaring the residents. they complain when we go down the dene or woods as we "must be doing something dodgey". thye complain when we sit in as we will all become obese. they are never happy. :p
    lol, you sound like a guru :p

3. Princes

Princes Banned

Tell me about it. They complain because we sit in a graveyard rarely because we look dodgy they complain because we should be dressed in proper clothing as they call it they complain because we look scary and accuse us of goat sacrificing and they complain when we do things for charity because its not the done thing to see such weirdoes and they say doing good things.

Innit so damned annoying.

4. Heather Louise

i know, i could scream sometimes. and yet the adults make no effort to get something "approved" for us to do. whar are we mean to do?? i think they just want to blame things on the youth to be honest with you, my dad said they have always done that, lol.

5. Princes

Princes Banned

It seems to be true. although im not as young as you I still am young. But it does appear like that.

6. Princes

Princes Banned

Another thing have you noticed how the older people are so grumpy. Always complaining about everything from traffic lights to Bus's.

7. Heather Louise

lol, like my nana, she has me in stitches complaining about everything. bit unfait to say all old people do, but my nana defo does.

8. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

What Heather says here raises another good question on the same topic: Just as some adults make annoying stereotypes about teens, do you think many teens regard adults in unfair stereotypes? For example, it was said that they are "always complaining about everything." But is that really true, or an intelligent view?
    For example, two of the COOLEST people I know took me on a road trip across New England, rock climbing, fossil hunting, kayaking, rafting, whalewatching, scuba diving- and all on their time, and at their request. And they're both in their late 60's. If anyone complained on those trips- I'm not ashamed to admit it- it was me!

So: Do you think, just as teens can be treated unfairly by adults, adults are treated unfairly be teens?

9. Night Haunter

Night Haunter Banned

Hence the start of this arguement. This total disriespect we get from the Chav breed.

10. Frost

Frost Active Member

Again, im going to call for this thread to be closed. It's going in circles, with the same few people saying the same few things in elaborate wording, with the same few people making the same argument. I think its a matter of time 'till this degenerates into a flame war.

11. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Seconded, but I would change the phrasing to "another flame war" (by my count there have already been two, counting the ones in this thread and the Doctor Who thread, making any further conflict the third)

12. Frost

Frost Active Member

Ah.
    Well all the more reason. It has a proven track record.

13. Heather Louise

yeah, probably we do. the difference is though, where as we may say something like all adults are boring, no one listens to that really. an adult says that all chavs are evil and everyone listens. the reason why, adults, and what adults say, have more power.

14. Max Vantage

Max Vantage Banned

I'm curious and not interested in flaming you here, but what exactly is a goth by definition?

Ack, bloody chavs to the left of me, goths to the right. I feel I must conform. But to which one? Both?

From this moment forth you may all know me as a "choth"! And that settles all arguments. King choth has thus spoketh! :p :D

15. Raven

Raven Banned

There are many different variations of Goth.

16. Max Vantage

Max Vantage Banned

Such as...?

17. Raven

Raven Banned

Well theres the vapirian thing then the black image then the Punk side and romantic side. What do I know. lol I was 18 when IO died my hair red. then it was shaven and now 31 it proberly means something much more different now.