Bounded Minds: Story Hour!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kingtype, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

I just calmly held onto the seat and braced for the impact, shutting my eyes, I registered the feeling of blood, brain matter, getting splattered on me, then the van flipped, I was sent onto my back and winced as glass rained down and peppered me with cuts, only slightly being protected from the back with my trench coat, it didn't protect me a lot, however it did give me a little bit of protection from the smaller shards of glass trying to dig into my back. "Hmph, damn fool." I thought, I knew that we wouldn't have much time before the others converged on the car, I quickly crouched... and then sprung through the broken window above me, grabbing onto the broken edge with one hand, holding onto the briefcase with my other hand, I vaulted out of the van and quickly slid behind an overturned pew. "Give up now and we'll let you walk away alive, we only want Trisha and Stella." I called out.

2. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

With her adrenaline rushing, Tina hardly felt the hot spray of blood, or the sting of glass cutting into her skin. The moment the van stopped moving she climbed out, dropping into cover behind the overturned van, near Joe, and began firing. This was going to end, one way or another, and she had no qualms about putting down monsters such as these.

Meanwhile Woodrow was still trying to come to terms with the fact he'd been shot. Hot blood flowed through his hand as he pressed it against his shoulder. His pulse pounded in his ears, dulling the noise of shots being exchanged. Is this all it takes to kill my bravado? A shot in the arm? My students need me and its all I can do to keep from crying. How pathetic.

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Senior Member

Nick was disoriented from the crash of the van, but the several glass shards piercing into him caused almost no pain. The bottle had been missing two pills since they had pulled up to the church, and Nick was responsible for that. Already, he was covered in blood that was not his own. The shot to Carter's head was much unlike the movies, but there was still a great deal of gore.

Grabbing his Tec 9, Nick pulled himself out of the van and, like Joe, jumped behind a pew for cover. There he sat, waiting until he either saw or heard the enemy nearby. He wasnt about to jump out of cover and get his head blown off. They had come too far.

4. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

"Give up now and we'll let you walk away alive, we only want Trisha and Stella."

I'm here.

I'm right here!

Stella wanted to cry out. Hands over her head, her body trembled uncontrollably as the scene she'd witnessed replayed in her mind. Smashing, shattering, shooting; destruction. Unlike a movie or drama, this was real. And her friends, not actors had played the part.

Stella curled further into a ball under one of the pews that had survived the crash. Tears slid down her cheeks as a gunshot once again ripped through the air, stinging her eardrums. She could only silently pray that everyone was alive...and would make it out alive.

When the crackling of a bullet faded out, Stella struggled to pull her head up to peek over the pew.

She took a breath and the harsh smell of burning tire filled her nose. Her eyes darted around the hazy church, widening at the sight. Broken glass shone like crystals, making a path towards the demolished van, flipped on its side. With debris and broken pews strewn about, it sure didn't look like the same church from a few minutes ago.

Stella knew she should be relieved that help had come, but anger pulsated with her quickening heart beat. A renewed, fiery anger towards Vector Corp.

This had to stop. The war would end, tonight.

Stella swallowed back her sobs as she took cover again. She couldn't risk being thought of as the enemy and get shot. She'd continue to stay on guard, waiting and watching for the right moment.

5. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

“Wow.” Garrison stumbled out of the corner his bowler hat in his hand as he spun around staring at the downed car and the various people scrambling out of them. All of them armed and at such a close range there was no way they could possibly miss.

“Wha….what the fuck happened?” Garrison blinked at the various gun barrels he now saw pointed at him.

It didn’t take him long to hit the deck as soon as bullets started firing off in every direction.

“Jesus Christ!” He shouted covering his head and trying to speak up over the booms and cracks. “I thought we’d come to an understanding!?” Come on this was so unfair he’d talked to the rude tree climbing girl about a treaty and now here was getting shot at by a bunch of punks.

“I don’t even have a gun!” He said as he crawled under the nearest pew.

6. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

Something touches Stella's ankle. It was Kubi, she had crawled from the wreckage, then under the pews shrinking at the sounds of gun shots, there was blood on her face her own and that of another no doubt, but the girl was too wide eye'd and paniced to notice.

"crawl." She mouths and motions towards the hole made by the car. "The others are distracting with their gun shots, now you flee, are you hurt? can you move?"

7. JessWrite

"Yeah, I...I'm ok." Stella managed to say through her frantic breathing. Seeing Kubi's wide eyes flash with warning quickly put her into action. She rolled onto her stomach and ducked under pews, crawling with her elbows towards her friend. When she was close enough, she reached out and latched onto Kubi's hand.

"You're fighting my battle, I can't leave you all behind!" Stella shouted, straining to be heard above the gunshots. "No, I won't! I'm already guilty enough."

She bit her trembling lip, fighting back her constant tears. "Please Kubi, take me to where everyone else is...please."

8. Exzalia

Kubi taps Stella on the forhead hard enough to leave a mark. "ngu ngốc, ngu ngốc, ngu ngốc. That's stupid, you can't fight you might die. Stella you must live, everything we have done has been so you can live, don't through it away. After all arn't I your..." Kubi shakes her head almost not beliveing she was saying this. "warrior was it?"

9. mmarage

I rose over the pew and at the place where the man had taken shelter, wanting to scare the crap out of him. "Hmph, I doubt that you cared that kid you guys tortured didn't have a way to defend himself! So why should I give a fuck that you can't defend yourself now? Life's not fair little boy, call it karma, call it fate, call it whatever the hell you want, but just know it's your fault for not bringing a gun, fool!" I called out above the gunfire, I fired a few more rounds at the woman and the man, I needed them to get out of here or die soon, Trisha would be here any minute.

10. TheApprentice

Nick spotted the whining man, Garrison. Joe had reached down through Nick's esophagus and ripped the words right out. On the day his house burned down, he was unable to do a thing. When that Vector assassin had shot him, he had no ammo. This was war, and war wasn't fair. At least this time, it was unfair to the Vector scumbag.

Nick turned his Tec 9 to where Garrison was and let out a burst of fire.

"You scared, bitch? You should be!" Nick yelled, in a menacing voice that surprised even himself.

11. JessWrite

Stella's messy curls bobbed up and down as she shook her head. "Yes...but...but...I can't, Kubi! It's not right for me to leave! I want to be here for you. P...please, just take me to the others I--" Her words were cut short by the crack of three bullets shot in quick succession.

The first soared back at Joe, knocking the gun straight out of his hand. The next sunk deep into his knee. And, the third bullet was for Nick's shoulder blade.

"He's not the only fool I see." Goldie said as she stepped into view, the lighting in the church reflecting an angry gleam in her grey eyes. She kept her finger held on the trigger, stomping over the wreckage. "I'd advise you to leave Ms. Xalider where she is. And back away from that idiot, he isn't worth your attention."

“Zoinks!” Garrison shouted as he scrambled behind Goldie almost looking like a dead fish as he flapped around, his arm bleeding from getting grazed by one of Nick’s bullets. "Goldie!" He sniffed as he stood up. "You really do care about me!"

His eyes shifted to the kids. "I'm sorry I'm getting a little choked up.....this is a very big moment for me." He said with a sly grin.

12. TheApprentice

The bullet barely hit, but it was enough to jerk cause Nick to twist, then collapse. He hit the ground with a thud, not noticing any pain from the fall, and not knowing yet what happened. Then he remembered what it felt like to be shot, and noticed his shoulder was bleeding.

His body went stiff for a moment, and he lay almost helpless. Then his arm twitched. He could feel his mobility returning, but barely. Moving felt like bending iron, and his whole body felt like heavy lead. His chest war burning with fury and his eyes welled up with tears. Once again, he lay helpless as those he cared about were endangered.

'Come on! Come on! Come on! Go! Damnit! Lift that fucking gun! Do it and blow her fucking brains out of her fucking skull.' Nick's thoughts screamed at him as he struggled to lift his Tec 9 ever so slightly 'You bitch! You pussy! You're gonna sit there and let more of them get killed?! Come on! Man the fuck up! Fuck! FUCK! You went through all that! All that SHIT! To fucking lay down and die! Lift that bitch! Lift it the fuck up and shoot! Do it, fucker!'

Nick's grip on the gun tightened, but barely lifted any higher 'Come on! Kubi is in here! She could be fucking shot! Cole! He got tortured by some sadistic Vector fuck! These Vector scum! They are mocking you. Laughing as they kill everyone you care about! The next time your father is trapped in a burning building he will not make it out!' His eyes teared up more as he lifted the gun enough to aim at Golden's head, but then lowered it again as he felt himself slipping into unconsciousness 'You cant do shit! Peter had your back but what did you ever do for him? Look at yourself now! You are pathetic! Vector just stepped on you like a fucking bug!' Nick lowered the gun even more until it was barely hovering above the ground, as the blood rushing from his shoulder formed a small puddle, soaking the shoulder of his shirt.

'You couldn't even save your fucking mother! Now what the fuck is that? What kind of man are you?'

Nick's face turned red with anger now, as he gathered a little strength. It was enough strength though. His eyes, which were dosing off flicked open wide, and with a yell he raised his arm from his laying position and fired the last four bullets in his automatic pistol at Golden's head.

13. mmarage

I winced as the bullet tore through my flesh and the gun clattered to the ground next to me, the shrapnel of the other bullet had lodged itself into my hand from the resulting blow to my gun, I quickly got back into the cover of the pew. "Hmph... You think a flesh wound is all that will keep me down?! You can't kill something that is already dead!" I called out, I grabbed my gun, ignoring the pain from my hand and knee, small beads of blood flowed down my hand from the small cuts from the shrapnel, blood stained the floor from where my knee rubbed against the ground, though my anger killed the pain, I'd been through much worse... much much worse than just a bullet wound... I wasn't going to die now, I wasn't going to give up until I got what I wanted... then I'd gladly have my rest. "I won't lie down and rest just yet, not until Trisha lies dead at my feet! Your outnumbered, give up now before your body lies dead in this church, just like your foolish friend's!" I shouted, at the same moment, Nick yelled and began shot the last of his clip at the woman.

14. Exzalia

"Stella don't sit there flee while they are distracted!" kubi pleads, "You can't stay we have come too far to lose you...gasp!"

Kubi stops as she see's Nick go down. "Oh no, it's happening...I'm losing my friends...again." Stella was forgotten, Tina, max Nick, their safty took over all of her thoughts and motives. She couldn't loose them, she just couldn't!

useing the barage of fire as cover, she rushes towards Nicks side breathing in relief that the wound was nonlethal. Glaring at the two of them, she opens fire fireing three shots, but only to cover her as she begins dragging Nick towards the car.

"I warned you didn't I?" She huffs pulling the larger boy. "This would end badly, well, I'm going to get you out of this even if I have to wait till you crippled to do it. I won't loose another one."

15. Kingtype

Goldie let out a low grow as bullets tore into her chest and stomach. But much to the surprise of Joe, Woodrow, Max and Tina she did not fall, nor did any blood seep from where she'd been shot.

A vest.....she had on a bullet proof vest. The woman quickly ducked down before any lucky shots could fly into her skull.

“No.” She muttered. “I did not work this hard to get screwed over by a bunch of kids.” Goldie's hand shifted into her pocket and opposed to another weapon she produced a syringe. If she was going to survive this, if she was going to finish off these brats.....she needed a boost.

Goldie’s hand moved upward towards chest going under the vest and before anyone could fire of another shot her she stabbed the needle into her chest.

It had to be done now she needed to be able to handle tense situations and Epinephrine seemed like a good drug to use for 'tense' situations.

Pure rage, desire.....bloodlust and adrenaline she could do this.....she could win.

"Nothing better then the thrill of reloading during a battle." She muttered as she placed three bullets back into her revolver. "Twelve shots." She sighed as she drew her second revolver and launched herself back into combat.

Her heart racing in uncontrolled beats as she shot twice from each of her pistols at Tina and Max

16. Love to Write

Max was moving towards Kubi to cover her, while she pulled Nick to safety, when he harshly shoved to the ground from behind. He looked over his shoulder to see Tina holding him down, her eyes wide and darting around like a cat. "Damn woman." She swore along with a few other more colorful words. Her hair flew about wildly and blood covered her face whether by her own wounds or someone else's it was hard to tell.

She pushed herself to her knees, only to wince and grab her shoulder. "Are you hit?" Max asked worriedly.
    "Just grazed me." Tina hissed angerly. When there was a pause in the shooting, she peeked over pew and sent three consecutive shots at Goldie. Two aimed towards her head and one at her legs.

17. JessWrite

"Missed."

Goldie said as a bullet whizzed by her head.

"Missed again."

A rare smile appeared on her cracked lips, but it faded as shrapnel sunk through her leg, causing her to lose balance and stumble on her feet. The adrenaline in her veins lessened the pain, but it didn't prevent blood pouring from her wound.

Goldie cursed between her teeth. One hit wasn't going to stop her!

Raising her revolvers for another round, she twirled each on her index fingers and flipped them into the air. A second later they landed back into the palms of her hands and she fired at the pew Tina and Max were hidden behind, splintering the wood.

Her crazed eyes noticed Kubi dragging Nick through the chaos and she took two shots at them.

6 shots left.

With every pull of the trigger, Goldie felt a rush of power. This was what she trained so hard to become, a fighter.

18. Exzalia

Almost there! Kubi is steps away from getting Nick behind the flipped car and out of the line of fire, her heart jumps when one shot exploded beside him. As miss, that was close. With all her strength she makes the final heave.

Something burns through her arm, she drops him clutching it. the pain forcing her to her knees, she cries out. Her eye water,and her body feels numb but the panic and fear of death give her one final swell of adrenaline, she drags herself and Nick behind the flipped car before dropping. Her back against the flipped automobile she holds her arm trying to stifle the blood, Panting.

19. Kingtype

Despite his overwhelming loyalty to the Vector Corporation Garrison knew it would be in Goldie’s best interest to leave without making a fuss and by that he meant running out of the nearest exit before anybody could shoot him.

There was no way in hell Goldie was winning this and if she went down there was even less of a chance of him with no weapon beating these psychos.
    So he did the most logical thing take off and boy did he was already almost half way down the street. The Vector Corporation could go to hell he didn't get paid enough to torture people and be in gunfights.

“Sorry Goldie.” He swallowed.

Maybe….maybe she’d be alright……heh …..heh

He probably shoudn't lie to himself.

---

Despite his coward Goldie didn’t even notice her ally had left her for dead she simply raised her revolver and fired two shots from each her face twisted in pure rage expression as blood dripped from various wounded areas on her to the floor.

No....

No....

No....

She continued shooting wildly her finger red from the constant trigger pulling.

20. mmarage

I just watched where the bullets as they impacted the walls around me. "...There... she's gotta be right there." I thought, I predicted where she had to be from the points where the bullets impacted, I looked over at Leon, he was just a little bit away from me, he saw me looking at him, I held up three fingers and we both nodded, I put down my fingers one by one, when the final one went down, we both rose quickly, Leon just fired in her general direction, I fired closer to her, noticing that the bullets were coming from the same area, so I could pinpoint her location a little bit easier, I knew that if we didn't hit her, then it was likely we'd both be killed.

21. JessWrite

Oxygen burned her parched throat as she fought to swallow another breath. She had to keep pressing onward; she couldn't lose to these kids! Goldie raised her revolver, a trembling finger still held against the trigger. Once she pulled it, pain ripped through her shoulder and the gun slipped from her fingertips.

She didn't have time to see if the bullet made its mark as she collapsed to the ground, the odor of blood overwhelming her senses. Goldie could feel movement around her intensify like a pack of wolves going in for the prey. This proved true as another gunshot cracked through the air, followed by a gurgled primal scream; filled with more anguish than she'd thought humanly possible.

It took her a moment to realize that the scream was coming from her mouth.

No!

She stopped abruptly, lips locked tight as the thought of death hit her. This couldn't happen, she wouldn't allow it! Goldie moved her hand to lift herself, but her body wouldn't obey. She tried again and cursed under her breath at her luck.

Dying like a helpless idiot was not the way she wanted to go! She deserved better than this; anything but this!

"You'll regret it." A voice knocked into her conscious. She raised her eyes to find Silas floating in front of her, or what appeared to be a ghostly outline of him. His warm, loving gaze looked on in pity.

"I know you love yourself more than anyone else, you always have."

Hot tears streaked her pasty complexion as she reached out to touch him. "Silas...I....I'm sorry." Goldie choked out. "I love you...I...I was scared. I'm still scared."

He turned his back to her, feet gliding above the wreckage of the church.

"Come back...please...you're right, I need you. I'm scared, Silas!" He didn't listen to her pleas as he ascended to the ceiling, near the wooden cross mounted on the wall.

"Come back!" Goldie watched until he disappeared out of sight and then her eyes fluttered shut. Forever.

22. Kingtype

As Goldie lay dead on the ground sirens sounded in the distance.

The police

And still there was no sign of Trisha and for that matter Dexter had vanished to but there was no time to worry about that.

They were about to be surrounded by the town law enforcement and the corpses around and the guns in their hands certainly wouldn’t be a nice thing for the police to see. They had to clear the area and fast!

---

You Lose..........

Trisha hummed a tune to herself as the sun disappeared in the evening sky. Another day gone by, but it wasn't over yet. She had important things to tend to this night, very important things. After all that had happened she had finally won and it was almost time to celebrate, with a finale! And, she was certain it would be one of her best yet.

Heels clicking on the pavement, she made her way across the parking lot until she reached her red bug. Quickly she pulled out her keys and got inside, shutting the car door behind her.

"Is that a new perfume you're wearing?" A voice she knew all to well asked from the shadows of the back seat.

Trisha squealed and looked over her shoulder, accidentally honking the horn in the process. Was she imagining things? She squinted. No, she definitely was not!

There he was sitting in her car, staring at her with those blue eyes.

"Dexy!"

"In the flesh." He said, a grin forming on his face. "Sorry I spooked you Trisha."

She smiled back, resting her chin against the seat. "I wasn't spooked, I was surprised! Which is a good thing, when it's you." Dexter leaned in close, his lips connecting with hers in a passionate kiss.

Might as well get one more before she tore out his throat.

He broke the kiss and sat back. "You can't go to the church."

Trisha sighed. "I'm sorry Dexy baby, but I have to. We can be together later after I finish some business though!"

Dexter swallowed, his eyes shifting away from hers. “No.” He said. “We can’t Trisha. If you go to that church you’ll die.” There was no doubting that. The moment she pulled up there they’d all be ready with itchy fingers to gun her down worse than they did Goldie.

"Your team...is um...fuck. Trisha your team is dead." He muttered.

"What?" Trisha's smile faded into a frown. "They couldn't be. I spoke with them recently and everything was fine."

Dexter shook his head. "Well recently doesn't mean now and right now their dead." He said simply. "The kids stormed the church and got Stella back."

"WHAT!" Trisha yelled, slamming her fist on the wheel. Her face flushed a distinct red as she scowled out the window. "How'd they know!"

"Well these things get around..........." His voice trailed off. "Annnnd I maybe told them." He said biting his lower lip. This was it she was gonna kill him by cutting off his head then raise their child with wolves in a forest, seemed plausible enough considering the woman before him.

Before Dexter had even finished his unnerving fantasy, Trisha's hand wrapped around his neck. Keeping a firm hold, she went into the backseat and dug her nails in deeper.

"Dexy." Her smile shone in the growing darkness. "Do you love me?"

Dexter gagged as her palm pushed down on his wind pipe. “Sure.” He squeaked. “Who couldn’t love you?”

More honestly who could!?

Dexter wiggled his head but to no prevail, she had him in a vice grip. Her soft lips brushed over his cheek as she whispered in his ear. "Say it. Say that you love me."

"I love you." He said, forcing a smile as he grabbed her wrist trying to pry her hand off his neck.

Trisha threw him back harder against the seat. "Then why did you tell!"

"C...cause." He breathed. "Love you or hate I wasn't about to let you kill a bunch of kids for a paycheck and two there was no way in hell I was ever gonna lose to you. You beat me twice."

Trisha squeezed tighter, her hand trembling under the pressure. "It's not over yet, Dexter."

Dexter's teeth showed and as if on cue Trisha's phone began to ring.

Seriously? Right now? At this moment?

What perfect timing. Trisha groaned. "Hold that thought."

Still gripping his throat, she reached inside her pocket for the device. "Yes? Hello?"

"T...Trisha." It was her mother. Her voice sounded strained.

"Oh, hi Mom." Trisha rolled her eyes. "Could we talk later? I'm pretty busy."

"Done." She muttered. "Our business is done here in Great Barrington. Pack your things and inform who's ever left of your team. Vector services here are .....no longer required."

"But...but...but...." Trisha released her hold on Dexter as she processed her mother's words. "I wasn't done!"

"Yes, we are done here." She said sternly, her voice cracking slightly with rage. "Cease all activity and go home."

Trisha swallowed. "But, why?"

'"You'll learn soon enough." Doreen sighed. "When we get back to New York I'm calling you into my office for a meeting.....but for now cease all activity on this job." Dexter's grin was still glued onto his face as he studied Trisha's expression.

"Fine. Talk to you soon then, Mother." Trisha slapped her phone shut, tossing it to the side. She didn't even look at Dexter as she folded her arms and slouched further down in her seat.

"Yeah." Dexter yawned as he cracked his neck. “Sorry about all this but Trisha…..you’re….well you’re a terrible person.” Dexter admitted as he climbed into the passenger’s seat.

“I mean I’m no saint. Hell I even helped you carry out your plans but shit, you’ve scarred these kids for the rest of their lives.” He looked away from her. “I couldn’t sit back and let you kill them.”

Trisha opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came. The ability to even think of what to say was taken from her as the shock of reality hit deep. Dexter had played her. But worst of all was the fact that this time...he'd won.

She blinked.

He'd actually won.

"No offense." Dexter leaned closer to give her a light kiss on the cheek. "Better those co workers die than them. But look on the bright side." He grinned. "I at least let you live." His eyes shifted to her stomach. "You and that."

Trisha only nodded in reply, staring intently at the floor.

“Awww you look so cute when you lose.” Dexter smiled menacingly. “You’re lucky I’m going to help you now.”

She couldn’t be allowed to continue without hearing this at least. “Maybe not today Trisha, maybe not tomorrow you’re going to look at your life and realize just how much of a monster you were, maybe not now but someday.”

He leaned back. “But for now we do have babies to think about don’t we? I can’t have my baby mama getting killed or going to jail.” He teased as he pinched her cheek.

Trisha slapped him away, scooting nearer to the window. All that came from her lips was a single, miserable sigh as she frowned up at the stars.

"Ah is that how it is?" He said, shaking his hand.

Trisha sighed again. "You really are a bastard, Dexter."

Dexter produced a cassette tape. "Yeah that's what a lot of people keep telling me." He said as he popped it into the car's tape player. "Anyway I suggest you split town like your mom said. I'll call you after I finish up things here and we can work out what to do about the kid."

Dexter stepped out of the car his eyes hard as he spoke again. "Oh and Trisha if you ever go near Stella or her friends again, I won't let you leave next time." He smiled victoriously. "See ya later honey he honey!" And with that turned his back and walked away leaving Trisha alone with nothing but Staying Alive blasting in her car.

---

Dexter shut his eyes as he exhaled smoke through his nostrils. He couldn't help but feel bad about ditching those kids in the middle of a gunfight…..again but once he saw Goldie was going down for sure it was his only shot to come here.

He needed them....well needed to keep them distracted, thus a big entrance and gun fight to draw attention giving him time to slip away and on the other hand Laplace needed some willing folks that weren't in The Web or connected to him to handle the unruly Vector employees who would fight him.

Trisha was a psychotic bitch no doubt about it but there no way he could allow her die not with an unborn baby in her gut most of all his unborn baby.

His blue eyes narrowed as he watched the red bug drive off.

Of course he just did let a monster of sociopath go so there was no way of telling in what exactly she was gonna do with that baby before he contacted her again. Still….though he just couldn’t let her die…..not yet anyway. On the brighter side at least the Vector Corporation wouldn't be a problem anymore for him for those brats.

Shit.

Why is it that everytime he solved something.....that shit would still have 99 problems and in this case it was all from that bitch.Oh well, there was still some work to be done at least he'd wiped that smug look off her face and sent her packing or more accurately Laplace had sent her packing.

Still that was a priceless look on that face, she won't be smiling for awhile and she'll be downright sobbing once she hears the wonderful news.

23. mmarage

I looked around and then... I began shooting the wall, emptying my clip. "...She's. Not. Fucking. Coming. YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT AN EYE ON HIM YOU FOOLS!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, glaring at the others with nothing but pure hatred. "Why the hell didn't you keep your eyes on him, you're all just a bunch of fuck ups, you hear me?! FUCK UPS!!! This is why I can't rely on anyone, this is why everyone is so damn useless, always getting in my damn way, always slowing me down with your useless weaknesses!" I shouted.

"J-Joe... calm down... what are you talking about...?" Leon asked, I aimed the gun at him and pulled the trigger several times, however the gun was empty. "Use some of your damn brain cells! Think! Use your damn head! Where do you think Dexter went, FUCKING WONDERLAND?!" I shouted, I was shaking with anger, I threw my gun at him, he just barely dodged it. "He was being hunted by the Web, now who has a sick little crush on him, who has the resources to hide him and protect him?! T-R-I-S-H-A, get it?! GOT IT THROUGH YOUR DAMN MIND!?" I yelled.

The most of a response Leon could give was a shaky nod. "So, she probably has her claws in him, something that would make him stick around, so he ran off, and told her, she isn't coming here, she's fleeing, she's going and she's going to be gone, she'll change her damn identity, I'll never get that bitch, and it's all of your guys' faults, because of your damn incompetence! It's useless, it's all damn USELESS!" I shouted, with that, I took off through one of the church's door, limping from the bullet wound, though my anger killed most of the pain.

Leon just looked dazed. "H-He's... he's never reacted that violently before..." He muttered to himself. He walked out of the church in silence.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  24. Love to Write

Tina breathed out a deep sigh of relief when Goldie fell and the shooting stopped. Joe screamed something about Dexter having disappeared and ran out, but she didn't care. She was just glad it was finally over. No doubt that man would get what was coming to him soon.
    With the adrenline rush fading, her muscles began to quiver and the bullet graze on her shoulder began to hurt. Could be worse. I could've been shot. Oh, sh**. Kubi...Max! Her eyes darted around looking for them. She caught sight of Kubi leaning against the van, holding her bloodied shoulder, while a bleeding Nick lay at her feet. Max had already rushed to Kubi and was already picking her up in his arms.
    Tina pushed herself to her feet and rushed over to them. She wanted to ask Kubi how she was doing but sirens could already be heard approaching in the distance. She knelt by Nick and put his arm over her shoulder. "C'mon, we have to get out of here."

25. Kingtype

Hospital Blues

By the time the police cars had pulled up and multiple officers with their guns drawn but only found the wreckage of the noisy entrance and Goldie’s corpse full of holes. The kids had all managed to barely clear the area before being spotted.

Due to Kubi, Joe, Woodrow's and Nick’s injuries had no choice but to once again take a visit to the hospital.

---

The day carried on until night time with doctors working on pulling a bullet out of Nick’s and Woodrow's shoulder or giving Kubi strong paid medication. Joe was being operated on in a separate room for his wounded knee and was just as bitter about how things had gone since the morning.

The ringleader himself Dexter was of course still nowhere to be found and like he always did after they were thrown in the fire had vanished for the time being but on a brighter note or possibly worse Trisha hadn't been seen yet either.

What happened at th church was all over the news that night on the hospital televisions and no doubt police would be questioning them this time around. Not many kids get shot up as often as they did without being involved in something.

But for now all was peaceful and they could rest easy or....rest as easy as rest came anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.