Character Questions

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Ettina, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Anonym

Anonym New Member

Leon

What is your best childhood memory?
    "Being with my mother when she was in a good mood, or even jovial. I don't have many memories like that."

Your worst?
    "Watching her die. Being helpless to do anything."

Tell me about somebody you admire.
    "Um... everyone in a way. I mean... anyone who's not messed up like I am. Armada, for fighting for what he loves and believes. Von... an incomprehensible as his goals may be to me, the man is brilliant at least. And Reason I guess, just for being as light-hearted as she is."

What were you like when you were younger?
    "Shy, insecure, afraid, but also ambitious, a quick-learner and relatively optimistic. At least, compared to who I am now."

How do you think you're going to die?
    "I used to think I'd starve to death, or get eaten by a Pike Dragon or somethin'... now, it'll probably be from a bullet."

1. What's the most important thing in your life?
    2. What would you do for it?
    3. What wouldn't you do for it?
    4. What if you lost it, permanently?

2. Three

Three New Member

For Ezekiel:
    1. What's the most important thing in your life?
    Victoria.

2. What would you do for her?
    I will always return to her. I swear that to her every time I leave. I'll bear her curses, her sorrow, her pain. I'll try to ease her suffering and, if she asks it of me, I will end it.

3. What wouldn't you do for her?
    I won't spend all of my time with her. I won't be thinking of her always. I'll try my best to forget her.

And I will never regret what I've done to her.

4. What if you lost her, permanently?
    *Is silent for a long time* Go on living, I suppose.

Wow. Bummer. Ok, question time!

You have extra time and or money and or whatever else you might need. What do you treat yourself to?
    What was the best night of your life?
    What do you hate about your best friend or significant other?
    YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO DIFFUSE THE BOMB WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!

3. Ferdinand&Alfonso

Ferdinand&Alfonso New Member

Zumester:

You have extra time and or money and or whatever else you might need. What do you treat yourself to?
    Hmmm... *scratches behind ears with hind leg* (explanation? He's part cat) I'd go to the store, buy a harpsichord, then I'd hire people to help me move it to some place really big and really empty. And I'd play it there. *tail swishes*

What was the best night of your life?
    I hate life.

What do you hate about your best friend or significant other?
    *eyes widen* *gets up and goes over to the door of the interrogation room, puts his ear to the door and waits* Mmmm... *glares* SCRI, YOU'RE LISTENING IN, AREN'T YOU??

YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO DIFFUSE THE BOMB WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!
    Let me explain something to you, baka, I may be pessimistic, annoying and generally nonchalant about the idea of death, but if you so much as try to blow me up, I will come to your house posing as a pizza guy and I'll personally tie you to a chair and cut off each of your fingers one by one... *stands up* *bares fangs at interrogator*

Scri: *yelling through the door* ZU ZU, LEAVE THE POOR MAN ALONE!!!

--------------------

Yoooour tuuuurn! Zumester wants to know...

Would you commit great evil to destroy greater evil?
    What is the meaning of life? (...besides sucking *rolls eyes*)
    *tail curls up* Do you like cats?
    Do you sing in the shower? (note this is not a rhetorical question)
    Who is your worst enemy?
    To what length would you go to save them, and how would their life's value be compared to that of a stranger in the same situation?

4. Zuther

Zuther New Member

Zuther Lante:
    (Death Carnival warrior / sixteen year-old slave / blacksmith)

Yes. Have done that already. I once said: "I don't want to be a murderer. I just want to stay alive."

For me, life is so not fair. I mean, why do I have to get stranded in a place I don't know, and I become a slave?

No. And am not planning to have one. Even cuddle one.

Shower? Sorry, we don't have showers.

Lots of them. All those people who turned us into slaves.

My enemies? I won't even save them. They're ruthless.
    And I think their life's value is so much worthless than a stranger in the same situation.
    I'll have nightmares if I see a stranger die because I didn't save him. I experienced that. And it's horrible.

[HR][/HR]

Time for me (Zuther) to ask you some questions:

1. If you find out that I'm a murderer (self-defense), will you still be friends with me?

2. Will you interfere a murder scene just to save the victim?

3. What weapons do you like to use?

4. Will you leave your family just to escape a nightmare?

That's all! :)

5. Jayce

Jayce New Member

Kristy:

1. If you find out that I'm a murderer (self-defense), will you still be friends with me?
    -Just so long as you don't try to murder me. You won't succeed.

2. Will you interfere a murder scene just to save the victim?
    -Nope.

3. What weapons do you like to use?
    -My fangs and claws are the only weapons l need.

4. Will you leave your family just to escape a nightmare?
    My family is a nightmare. How do you escape that?

Next:
    What makes you, you?
    Has your greatest fear come true?
    Do you prefer cities or wide open spaces?
    Do you believe in the supernatural?

6. crashnburn

crashnburn New Member

What makes you, you?
    Well, not too many people talk to dead people do they?
    Has your greatest fear come true?
    Not yet. But I'm still afraid that it will.
    Do you prefer cities or wide open spaces?
    The country life would be great, but it would be a long drive into work. So the city is more convenient.
    Do you believe in the supernatural?
    I kinda don't have a choice. This dead guy won't leave me alone.

Next questions:
    Do you believe in love at first sight?
    Have you ever saved the world?
    Are you a smoker or drinker?
    Have you served in the military?
    What is your greatest weakness?

7. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a great show for you tonight," Crash N. Burn smiled at the camera as the theme music continued. "we have Mr. Joel Hodges here with us and boy are we excited! So without further delay here is the adventurer, the con man and just the best all around froody guy, Joel Hodges!"

The crowd erupted in applause as Joel made his way across the set toward the large wooden desk. He sat down in the black leather chair awkwardly, not enjoying how the bright lights seemed to take great amusement at searing his eyeballs. With a wave of his hand, Crash settled the audience down and turned his attention to Joel.

"Mr. Hodges," he began slowly. "Let me ask you this right from the start. Everyone wants to know, and I know the ladies out there want to know, do you believe in love at first sight?" Scant giggles echoed across the stage from unknown women in the audience. Joel shifted his weight.

"Listen," he said as he smiled wryly. "I've had my share of women. All kinds of women. Tall women, short women, women with two heads, women with no heads..." The audience laughed collectively. "but I think you have to get into a scrape with a girl, ya know? Ya need to really get down and dirty and get to know how they act under pressure. You put a woman on an island in the tar oceans on Virrus IV in the heat of the graggle migration season and you'll see what kind of woman you got." More audience laughter and applause. Joel took a sip out of his glass and was annoyed to find his drink contained only water.

"You heard it here folks, better put on those hiking boots if you want to prove your love to this guy!" Joel nodded and toasted the audience. Crash continued, "So Joel, we know you've been to many different worlds," he lowered his voice and leaned over his desk. "but have you ever saved any of them?" The crowd made a stereophonic 'ooh'ing sound like a choir of ghosts trying to scare a five-year-old. Joel shook his head.

"Look, Crash, I'm no hero. I've done some good stuff on a few planets. I've taken some fringe jobs and also, some might say, morally positive jobs but I've also done what I had to do to keep the brandy flowing, if you know what I mean." Joel took out a flask from his jacket and in one movement, dumped out the water behind his chair and filled the glass with a green liquid. Crash leaned back in his chair.

"Haven't we all!" he said, straightening his two ties and taking out a pack of cigarettes, offering one to Joel.

"No thank you Crash, I don't smoke. It takes a lot to keep this fine piece of machinery in full operating order." Joel winked to the audience as he motioned down his torso. The audience applauded and Crash relaxed his position. He lit his cigarette.

"Oh I bet, and how many livers have you gone through, Joel? Latest news from the nets says you're on your fourth..."

"Fifth actually. One was, how should I put this, 'donated' to me on the Reggoss Station a few years back." Crash knew this but still acted surprised.

"Have you ever served in the military, Joel?" The cigarette smoke rose up through the lighting and metal supports of the stage and lingered near the cooling vents, which were strangely silent. Joel thought about Emily, the attack on the colony base and a pang shot through his heart. For a moment he forgot where he was and remembered her smile that morning when she received the first ration shipment in over a month and how she acted like a bag of rice was the best present she'd ever gotten. Then the explosion rocked his memories and he sat straight up in the chair.

"What? Oh, um, no I..." He had served in the military, but it was a life he'd just as soon forget. "I never seen fit to give my allegiance to anyone other than myself, actually. I really appreciate you having me here, Crash, but I gotta go, thanks." He finished the rest of his drink in one gulp and got up out of his chair. Crash stood up.

"One more question if I could, Joel," he said as he walked around his desk and stood right next to him."What is you greatest weakness?" The crowd was silent. Joel closed his eyes and the memory of Emily was still lingering in his mind. He knew he needed a lot more to drink. He walked toward the side of the stage and turned once more to look at the audience.

"...that I never have enough to drink," he said as he threw the glass over his shoulder. The sound of the glass shattering on the floor was drowned out by the raucous applause and whistling of the audience. Crash was shaken by the incident, but quickly regained his composure.

"Mr. Joel Hodges ladies and gentlemen!" he said, returning to his desk. He was annoyed to find his drink contained only water...

That was fun! :)

Questions for the next poster:

Do you believe in life after death?
    What can truly bring someone happiness?
    What was the best present you ever received?
    Who has impacted your life the most?
    Does this person still have an impact on your life now?

J. J.

8. Selbbin

Selbbin The Moderating Cat Staff Contributor Contest Winner 2023

I do, but I know that God hates me and doesn't want me in Heaven. That's why he took my twin sister. She was the good half of our soul. That leaves me here as the bad.

Being content and grateful for whatever they have, no matter how little that might be. Because being content is not having what you want, but not wanting in the first place.

A leather-bound 1811 edition of Lady of the Lake

Felix. The man who said he would save me from the streets.

He always will, even if I never see him again.

..... it's a grim story....

Questions!

Are you a dog or a cat person?

What do like most about yourself?

What do you hate most about yourself?

Are you a success?

What is your ultimate goal?

9. Three

Three New Member

Victoria, pre-Zeke:
    - I'd prefer a cat, since they're less messy.

- I can make my friends laugh, that's something I'm proud of. And I know I ought to be bashful about this, but I have been told I'm pretty. That's at least one thing on the 'list of desirable qualities in a future wife' that I have. And that's the most important one, isn't it?

- I suppose the implication of the last sentence answers the next question. I can't cook, I can't sew, I can't sing, I can't paint, I can't draw... the list goes on. And I always know how to say just the wrong thing at just the worst possible time.

- Oh no, not yet. I have to marry a rich and respectable husband and raise wealthy respectable children. *sigh*

- I suppose it would be to do all that in the least monotonous way. Though I'd like to avoid the children if I could at all.

But if it were up to me... I'd love to travel. I want to see the whole world. And I'd love to new and exciting people who actually have interesting things to talk about! And I want to ride an elephant and see the pyramids and walk the Great Wall of China and...
    But a lady is too delicate for such excitement.
    *sigh*
    I'll just go back to my needlepoint. If only they made a thimble to cover the entire hand.

What would the worst possible job for you be?

What is something you will never ever get to do?

What's the most important thing to teach children?

What is the dumbest thing you've ever done?

What do you like to do on your days off?

10. crashnburn

crashnburn New Member

Come back to my show anytime! I apollogize for the toilet water, we're on a strict budget.

11. crashnburn

crashnburn New Member

Come back to my show anytime! I apollogize for the toilet water, we're on a strict budget.

12. DEATH97

DEATH97 New Member

Darrein Twin:

1. What would the worst possible job for you be? Guidance counselor.

2. What is something you will never ever get to do? I'll never get to truly know my ancestors.

3. What's the most important thing to teach children? How to survive on their own. To teach them basic combat skills and how to tap into ones soul energy.

4. What is the dumbest thing you've ever done? That's tough... I could say facing D'Jinn alone, allowing myself to be swallowed whole by a hydra, or charging into battle with Hell's army. Even with all that though, I'd have to say it was allowing myself to fall in love.

5. What do you like to do on your days off? I'm always training my mind and spirit, even when my body is at rest. I often like to patrol the borders of Sha'tow, but I spend a lot of time meditating in the garden of life.

If you were to want harm, or death to another being, to whom would you wish this fate upon?

What did they do to deserve your wrath?

Have you ever truly loved someone, more than life itself?

Do you have a weapon or tool, that you are known for?

If you had the chance to live forever, would you take it?

13. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Tina sat on the stool shifting uncomfortably. She hated interviews.
    "What is your goal in life?" The reporter asked her.
    "To protect my family, friends and country from people who would harm them."

"What is your greatest victory or defeat?" The reporter continued.
    Tina sighed. That question was tough. She'd had many victories and many defeats. "I'd have to say my greatest victory was when I saved my best friend from dying at the hands of a soci-path and my greatest defeat was when I was unable to say no to that best friend and agreed to this interview."

The reporter chuckled and scratched down a few notes before asking the next question, "Do you have a legacy."
    "Um." Tina thought for a moment and made a face. "I don't have any family if that is what you're asking. I don't really plan on having kids either. My job is too dangerous."

"Are you a football person or something else."
    Tina laughed. I LOVE football. Not just watching it but actually participating in it. Like knocking down those jocks who think they're so tough." She made a move with her elbow as if she were smashing someone's helment in.

The reporter shook his head. "Alright...last question. Have you ever considered what you would be if something in your past had happened differently."
    Tina thought for a moment before replying. "You mean if I had had an actual family rather than being adopted...or never gone on my first mission and become a ninja?" She shook her head. "Nah. This is who I am. I wouldn't change anything."

14. xhawkeyex

xhawkeyex New Member

If you were to want harm, or death to another being, to whom would you wish this fate upon?
    "The only people I want to kill are the people that want the same for me."

What did they do to deserve your wrath?
    "The same as the first."

Have you ever truly loved someone, more than life itself?
    "I have, but I don't want to remember them by name."

Do you have a weapon or tool, that you are known for?
    "My mind... for I understand what others feel."

If you had the chance to live forever, would you take it?
    "I'd give it up for others."

What is on your bucket list?
    Is there anything you would kill to do or have?
    If the world was about to end, what would be your last words and to who?
    Have you ever pissed someone off enough that you found it hilarious?
    What would be your reaction if see Chuck Norris... and he's angry?

15. Winged-Walls

Winged-Walls New Member

Audrey:

What is on your bucket list?
    Discover who killed my cousin... and what on earth that crazy man from down the corridor means when he says he's from the future.

Is there anything you would kill to do or have?
    Killing is terribly unladylike.

If the world was about to end, what would be your last words and to who?
    Hm... I would probably ask Mr Freud to tell me the truth. Not that I believe he would.

Have you ever pissed someone off enough that you found it hilarious?
    Offending the new boy from the building is rather amusing.

What would be your reaction if see Chuck Norris... and he's angry?
    Who is this Mister Norris?

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
    What is your worst nightmare?
    If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
    Popcorn - sweet or savoury?
    What is the one thing that puzzles you most about the opposite sex?

16. rhduke

rhduke Member Reviewer

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Mind control

What is your worst nightmare? Unprepped standup comedy

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? I could try to be unique here, but the truth is, I'd buy a life that doesn't suck

Popcorn - sweet or savoury? Savoury...

What is the one thing that puzzles you most about the opposite sex? Hormones

What's the first thing on your bucket list?
    If you could take an animal from the zoo, what would it be?
    If you had the resources to direct a movie, what would it be about?
    Do you believe humans will establish an offworld colony in your lifetime?
    If you had the ability to absorb all of a book's information by sleeping with it under your pillow, what career choice would you choose?

17. Three

Three New Member

What's the first thing on your bucket list?
    Roll around in money.

If you could take an animal from the zoo, what would it be?
    Tiger.

If you had the resources to direct a movie, what would it be about?
    Doesn't matter. It'd be a scam.

Do you believe humans will establish an offworld colony in your lifetime?
    [blinks stupidly, then laughs] (The year is 1922 for him)

If you had the ability to absorb all of a book's information by sleeping with it under your pillow, what career choice would you choose?
    Billionaire.

If you could instantly play any insturment really well, what would you pick?

What would you title your autobiography?

Ever done drugs? Would you ever want to?

If you were invisible for a day, what's the first thing you'd do?

If you suddenly found out you were heir to the throne of some country, how would that work out?

18. PlotDeviceManager

PlotDeviceManager New Member

If you could instantly play any instrument really well, what would you pick? Guitar.

What would you title your autobiography? Three Feet to the Left (based on my theory that at every single concert or large function, if you don't like the people around you, just move three feet to the left. You will find a whole new crowd.)

Ever done drugs? Would you ever want to? Yep. I'd like to try mushrooms, but I am way too much of a p***y, er . . . uh, coward.

If you were invisible for a day, what's the first thing you'd do? Take my leisure time at the bank, not robbing it, but setting up an account and stealthily funneling hundreds of thousands of dollars into it so it all looks "legit".

If you suddenly found out you were heir to the throne of some country, how would that work out? Great for me, bad for them. "Hey, here I am, your god-queen! Now appease me with gold and jewels and your sexiest daughters."

If you could rule only one country, excluding your home country, which one would it be?

A genie says he will grant your deepest desire, but only if you make a human sacrifice to him? What do you want and who you gonna kill to get it?

Holy Crap! Gypsy curse! Why did that old fortune-teller just curse you and what are the specifics of your curse?

You're offered your dream job. You fail miserably. What's your next move?

Against all odds, you have been voted the representative of the newest political party and are running for presidency. What's your party (Not the GOP or Demos, a NEW party) and what's your campaign slogan?

19. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

If you could rule only one country, excluding your home country, which one would it be?

I don't want to rule anything. The idea of people ruling over one another is distasteful to me. What I want is for people to rule over themselves. Let them do that and then give free reign to the law of survival of the fittest. The gene pool is long overdue for a cleaning.

A genie says he will grant your deepest desire, but only if you make a human sacrifice to him? What do you want and who you gonna kill to get it?

I want to find peace with myself and my past. I want to stop licking these wounds so that they might finally heal. Who would I sacrifice? The closest person at hand other than Orman.

Holy Crap! Gypsy curse! Why did that old fortune-teller just curse you and what are the specifics of your curse?

Gypsy curse? That would be what my wife did to me. Cheated on me with my boss and then I subsequently killed both of them. The specifics of my curse? Finding my humanity and self worth again knowing full well that I am truly guilty of the crime I committed. Riddle me an answer to that and I will spare you if you happen to be the "closest person at hand" when the genie makes his proposition.

You're offered your dream job. You fail miserably. What's your next move?

Let up the vice hold I have on the genie's neck just enough for him to speak and kindly request my next wish.

Against all odds, you have been voted the representative of the newest political party and are running for presidency. What's your party (Not the GOP or Demos, a NEW party) and what's your campaign slogan?

My party is The Singularists. My campaign? "The reaction is a step too late. Guard your action well, else face the mob."

Why do you care about your love interest?

Were you to step from the pages in within which you breath, would your motives really play out as sensible?

How many characters who play along with you in your story represent diversity? Black, Asian, gay, etc.

If you were the opposite gender do you think you would play your roll differently?

If you were gay instead of str8 or str8 instead of gay, would you play your roll differently?

20. chicagoliz

chicagoliz Contributor Contributor

Why do you care about your love interest?
    I've loved her since the day I first met her and can't imagine life without her.

Were you to step from the pages in within which you breath, would your motives really play out as sensible?
    Without a doubt.

How many characters who play along with you in your story represent diversity? Black, Asian, gay, etc.
    Very few, not that I would be against it -- it's just that no one happened to show up who fits this bill. (In the movie version of my story, there are a couple characters whose race could easily be changed with no impact to the story.) There is, however, a fairly extensive discussion of a transgender child. Two, actually, so there are some diversity issues that are discussed.

If you were the opposite gender do you think you would play your roll differently?
    Given that in some reviews of the opening pages of the novel, my author received feedback that some perceived me to be a lesbian character, I'd have to say no. I remain displeased about the whole incident.

If you were gay instead of str8 or str8 instead of gay, would you play your roll differently?
    I'm a very straight guy, but I don't think the role I have would be much different if I were gay. Hard for me to really say, though.

What would you do if you won one hundred million dollars?

How would you feel if your mother came to live with you and was never going to leave?

What would you do if you were not allowed to practice your religion?

If you could declare one law, by fiat, what would that law be? (Or alternatively, you get to choose one amendment to the U.S. Constitution to be automatically added. What is it?)

If you could live anywhere, where would you live? If it's not where you live now, why don't you live there?

21. Youniquee

Youniquee (◡‿◡✿) Contributor

What would you do if you won one hundred million dollars?

Firstly, I would probably convert some to Euros and Pounds, considering dollars isn't the currency. I would give some to my mother without a doubt, she deserves a lot more than just simple money, but I would still give it to her.

Some to my father, even though our relationship isn't particularly the best and I'm on the edge of disliking him, he is still my father and that amount of money is quite a lot. Letting go of a few euros for him won't hurt.

The rest would probably go divided in between savings and general spending money. Maybe a new house? Money's great and all but with such a huge amount it's hard to know what to do with it. I mostly spend all my money on clothing and coffee.

How would you feel if your mother came to live with you and was never going to leave?

Well, we live together now...but I'm assuming this question is about when I'm older. I wouldn't mind. She cared for me throughout my younger years, despite the trouble and inconvenience I was. I could at least be a grateful child and let her live with me. Besides, who wouldn't let their mother live with them?

What would you do if you were not allowed to practice your religion?

I don't really have a religion so it doesn't affect me.

If you could declare one law, by fiat, what would that law be? (Or alternatively, you get to choose one amendment to the U.S. Constitution to be automatically added. What is it?)

For no nicknames to be allocated to gingers. No abuse of gingers because of the sheer fact they're ginger. I didn't ask for this hair colour, did I?
    Stupid, I know, but if you were a ginger, you'll understand. Besides, I like this hair colour and it's not changing anytime soon!

If you could live anywhere, where would you live? If it's not where you live now, why don't you live there?

There's no other place I would rather been than good ol' Ireland in Dub City. I was there before but...my mother decided to relocate us to London so she could fulfill her plans. I have no qualms with that, if it wasn't for me, she would have achieved it already and we'll all be happy and back at our house in Dublin. But what can I do now? -sigh- At least the gloom in London is letting up. Just maybe, I could get used to this.

-----------------------------------------------

What do you do after a day of hard work?

What is your favourite food (in detail) and what memories are associated with it?

How do you feel about your childhood? Was it happy or bad?

Have you got any talents/skills? How did you get into it?

How was your first kiss?

What's the one thing that is troubling you right now?

22. New Konoiche

New Konoiche Member

Fun thread! I have twelve main characters total, but I'll just "interview" Caro and Georgie for now, since I'm writing a short story about them.

What do you do after a day of hard work?

Georgie: Usually re-watch my Elemon DVDs or hang out with Caro, but only if she doesn't want to do any of that annoying partying stuff. Her friends are kind of scary.

Caro: Oh, you know, the usual. Drinking games, smoke some weed. Just chillax and sh*t. No dude, I'm kidding. Although, yeah, chillaxing sounds about right. Why, what do you do after a day of hard work? Do more hard work or something?

What is your favourite food (in detail) and what memories are associated with it?

Georgie: My mom used to make instant oatmeal mixed with applesauce for me when I was a little kid, since that's the only thing she can cook without completely screwing it up. It's kind of really babyish now though. But, it's kind of okay, I guess.

Caro: This one time at boarding school, my roommate and I mixed Ramen noodles with catsup, sraracha sauce and sprinkles. Holy sh*t, dude, that was awesome!

How do you feel about your childhood? Was it happy or bad?

Georgie: It was pretty good. I had five really good friends who I knew since I was born. My parents were a little embarrassing (especially my mom), but still okay.

Caro: Ugh...Yeah...Rather not talk about it. Lets just say Mommy Dearest and I have never on good terms and she couldn't wait to ship me off to boarding school.

Have you got any talents/skills? How did you get into it?

Georgie: Yeah! I have elemental powers.

Caro: Well, yeah. I'm really, really flexible...In bed! No, seriously. Stretching powers.

How was your first kiss?

Georgie: Isn't that kind of private? It was with that b*tch, Jamie, though. Caro's soooo much better.

Caro: Hot. I can't actually remember who it was with, but I'm sure it was hot.

What's the one thing that is troubling you right now?

Georgie: Um...I wish I was more comfortable around strangers and better at making friends.

Caro: Hmm...Hate to say it, but...Georgie. She can be so clingy sometimes. Don't tell her I said that, though! She's totally awesome and that's just the way she is, but sometimes, a girl can really use a break, you know?

New ???'s

Do you remember your dreams? If so, what are they usually about? Are they nightmares or happy ones?

Are you more introverted or extroverted?

What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

What behaviors do you find most annoying in other people?

What kind of animal would you compare yourself to?

23. maskedhero

maskedhero Active Member

Do you remember your dreams? If so, what are they usually about? Are they nightmares or happy ones?

When I sleep, I try not to dream. I don't even want to remember any of them. None of them are ever happy.

Are you more introverted or extroverted?

Extroverted, but always cautious. People can know too much. You need to assert control of every conversation. Usually means degrading someone, showing them their place.

What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
    My wife to be has a taste for Chardonnay. I can't taste the difference between the good stuff and the stuff that comes out of a box. A stiff drink is also good.

What behaviors do you find most annoying in other people?
    Betrayal, and trying to be the boss. I'm the boss.

What kind of animal would you compare yourself to?
    A hawk. eyes on everyone.

New questions:

Hypothetically, you've come home and found your house has been burglarized. What'd they take, and what are you glad they didn't take?

What sport are you going to on a Saturday afternoon? Why?

What flaw, in someone you LIKE, annoys you? Why?

Are you the kind of person who hopes to have their name in a newspaper article, or special segment of TV news (positive of course)? What for?

The Count of Monte Cristo plotted grand revenge, and then became a sandwich. What would you do if you were him to the makers of the sandwich, and more importantly, what of your legacy?

Do you own pets? What's the best part of pet ownership (even if you don't own one)? What's the worst?

What are your political leanings? Do you have ambition for higher office?

24. Three

Three New Member

Hypothetically, you've come home and found your house has been burglarized. What'd they take, and what are you glad they didn't take?
    "They'd probably find all the money I've got stashed away. But on the bright side they didn't take the ship, I guess."

"Baseball. Duh."

"Brass will flip out over literaly nothing. Charlie doesn't talk, and he can be pretty self richeous considering. And Ed is freaking useless. In every way."

Are you the kind of person who hopes to have their name in a newspaper article, or special segment of TV news (positive of course)? What for?
    "Nope. No amount of publicity I ever get is ever going to be positive. Trust me."

The Count of Monte Cristo plotted grand revenge, and then became a sandwich. What would you do if you were him to the makers of the sandwich, and more importantly, what of your legacy?
    [I'm just going to turn him into a sandwich, because this question confuses me.] Wonderbread, bacon and chilie peppers.

Do you own pets? What's the best part of pet ownership (even if you don't own one)? What's the worst?
    "Dogs will just always and unconditionaly love and respect you. Which is nice. But then there's the training and the walking and the pooping... Ed's close enough anyway."

"Does anarchy count?"

Double time!

"Probably everything exept the shotgun, which I'd have with me."

"... sports?"

"Ok don't get me wrong... but Ellie will literaly talk for hours. I'm serious. Days even."

"Not really an option here, but if there ever was a paper with my name in it, I hope it'd be because I saved somebody's life or something. Something worth doing."

Relish, back bacon, havarti and mayonaise, grilled.

Do you own pets? What's the best part of pet ownership (even if you don't own one)? What's the worst?[
    "I would love a pet. But you have to feed it..."

"Politics is the last thing on... anybody's mind these days. I don't really know anything about it, and it's not like there's really much to talk about anyway."

Five part theme questions!
    [1] You have one hour to prepare for the zombie apocolypse. What do you do?
    [2] You can only keep one person with you. Who is it?
    [3] Do you bunker down or keep moving? Where?
    [4] They're all around you! Do you survive? How?
    [5] You got bit! What do you do?

25. PlotDeviceManager

PlotDeviceManager New Member

I have been waiting years to answer these questions!

You have one hour to prepare for the zombie apocalypse. What do you do?
    First, grab my bugout bag (Yes, I honestly have one of those. Well, two. One at home, one in my car.) and my copy of Zombie Survival Guide. Second, head to the grocery store and stock up. Third, head down to my family's old farm.
    You can only keep one person with you. Who is it?
    My son.
    Do you bunker down or keep moving? Where?
    I bunker down at the family farm. Its way out in the country, in the holler, it has clear vantage points, a gas and manual generator, a clear spring, and all my dad's tools.
    They're all around you! Do you survive? How?
    Damn right I do! My boy is with me; there's no choice but to survive. I gun and run. In the woods, no zombie can out do a corn-fed holler girl.
    You got bit! What do you do?
    Get my son to someone safe, grab every weapon I can, and kill as many of the bastards as I can before I turn!

1. You just found the Monolith and have become the Star Child; it is now up to you to lead humanity into the new age. There will be fear and dissent. You decide to give a speech, but you know you will only have minutes, maybe only seconds, before all hell breaks loose. What is you first, and most important, line?
    2. You are given the choice of a superpower, any superpower, but with the stipulation that no one can EVER know. Seriously, if anyone finds out, you automatically lose it, no exceptions. What is your new superpower?
    3. You have just been teamed up with the protagonist of your favorite video game and plopped into the middle of the plot of your favorite novel. What is this new adventure called and what's it about?
    4. You have your own loyal militia. What's your motto and first mission statement?
    5. Holy crap! You just found a genie. But, it's one of those genies; you know the ones I'm talking about. Your simplest wish will have dire consequences. How do you get out of this with your skin? (And don't get cute; no wishing for consequence free wishes!)