Chronicles of the Unreal. Part II: Cocoon of Dreams.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by lixAxil, Sep 21, 2012.

1. tacoshack18

tacoshack18 Active Member

Reserved Patiace

Hisfariel attacks all with Medium Bianco type skill.

Smith counters with Fortuna occasiones Weak Nero Skill all the birds

"Hisfariel.. I don't know why you chose to fight for a resolution that you are not even certain about!" he quickly raises his arm and allows the blue light form into a pistol like construct with a slightly longer barrel in his hand. The construct was little more detailed as his free hand quickly spins the chamber and with a flash of light shots out a streaks of blue light with 3 orbs circling the tip. Each Shot aimed at the birds unloading almost 24 rounds aiming at there claws then there heads then with a swing of his writs he allows the pistol to shatter from his hand. He quickly Strife's away from Hisfariel grabs on Valanthia and pulls him away from the battle as they run he whispers his plan to Valanthia. -Whispers "Your sword it can reflect light and convert it into a more psychical aspect with out any magic attributes I have an idea we can position are selves so that you can deflect the light bullets and use it for your weapon from there I can grab that hat from him.."-

2. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Jaharra leaned to one side, barely avoiding the red blade that would have punctured her heart as it stabbed deeply into her shoulder. She didn't even so much as flinch as she head-butted Ou, kicking him away as hot lbood ran down her right arm to the blade, causing the runes on it to glow.

"Fool. Looks like you just angered my blade." she said lowly, the right blade suddenly shrinking until it was no more than a dagger, but the runes grew up her arm, foretelling of increased speed.

She attacked, stabbing at him with lightning-quick slashes.

3. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

Anie's shadow dashed forward, "Your going to get destroyed! it yelled as it charged Ou ready to slash him."

"Hell ya! Die you **** *** ******" Anie had gone from a sweet innocent pacifist to an angry killer, who swore more words than she spoke.
    She fired another dark pulse against him, aiming for his wounds.

4. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Ou Ceriel.

Ou was heavily impacted by Anie's black pulse, and barely managed to parry some of Jaharra's attack with its own blade, still some serious wounds were made on its body. However.... on that moment Ou surrounded itself with a barrier of an unknown property.
    Similar to the blade, the barrier created also had a law imbued on it, said law is the reason why Jaharra and Anie received a damage equivalente to Ou's damage on the moment it was striked by the black pulse and blades.
    The law imbued is simple. Any harm dealt to Ou will be dealt to the one who executed the damage too. Also it will enhance Ou's speed and strenght.
    And now Ou prepared her red blade and dashed against Nadeem, who couldn't do nothing but be pierced in her chest by the red blade. Blood flowed as a result and Nadeem fell unconscious on the floor.

Damage dealt to Ou is equally applied over Jaharra and Anie
    Nadeem is K.O. by Ou's attack

5. Keitsumah

Jaharra; The Last Stand

Jaharra dropped to her knees as a wave of agony rolled over her, so strong that she would have dropped her swords had they not been implanted in her wrists. Gasping for breath, she looked up franticly as Nadeem was stabbed and dropped to the ground.

We can't go on much longer. I need to end this -now! she thought desperatly, struggling to rise.

"Swords of the Ancients, i call to thee," she began to chant, "Take my pain and rage, let it transform thee."

Her dagger-like blades lengthened again, glowing red-hot as the energy from her pain and emotions charged the runes etched within the swords. Raising them high over her head, she locked onto her target as she turned her wrists, the blades facing outward in opposite directions. Panting as a red aura wreathed around her -granting her bonus strength and speed to match Ou's- she gave a wild battle cry and slashed out at Ou, spinning, leaping, cutting in a mindless rythm as red clouded her mind. She was no longer awake in this world -but her body still moved in a dance of death with one wish burnt into her mind:

Kill or be killed.

Jaharra attacks with Medium Aureo-type skill.

6. lixAxil

Hisfariel

Valanthia was heavily wounded, yet still able to pull of Smith's plan. On his foolish attempt to just attack Hisfariel, he forgot that he also had a sword and an skill to maniphest reflections into a physical form.

"Ok, shot at him" said. While reading his sword to reflect the light bullets.

Hisfariel on the meanwhile produced from his top hat a cannon, and fired a cannonball from it at the group

Hisfariel attacks with Medium Bianco type skill

7. lixAxil

Ou Ceriel.

Jaharra's tactic was indeed a risky one, considering that the barrier Ou generated was able to inflict the same damage to her. She still took the risk.
    Ou quickly parried all of Jaharra's attacks with its own red blade, only being injured with light wounds, that were inflicted to Jaharra's too.

"It's over. I'm gonna end you now". Said Ou who raised its hand in front of Jaharra, the distance was so close due to Jaharra's own attack.
    "Be trapped into your eternal traumas" And then Ou's hand shoe in front of Jaharra, a Nero type skill of the highest level. Dreamcatcher.

Ou executes Dreamcatcher (Strong Nero) over Jaharra

8. Keitsumah

Jaharra; Nightmares of the Past

"Gotcha." Jaharra said softly as she froze in mid-spin, her blades outspread like a bird's wings just as Ou attacked her with a new move that threatened to leave her trapped in a realm of dreams forever.

She giggled suddenly; a low sound that told of a deeply hidden insanity. "Do you think that will work? I am already lost. I am always dreaming -always dancing. In my training to become a Bounty-hunter, i was put through the Tortures of the Nine. That was the Third one i was subjected to."

Crossing her blades over her heart, she felt the wave of magic sweep over her, clouding her mind and thrusting her into a realm of agony and nightmares. Her giggling grew more malevolent -it was a realm that seemed pleasureable to her.

"I do not feel pain in my mind or heart anymore -though my body feels it." she whispered, her pupils narrowing until they were tiny points. "Because I had everything taken from me. Do you think i am scared of you? Scared to die? No..."

Stepping foreward, withdrawing her blades into her wrists, she laid a hand on the sheild that surrounded Ou, her black tresses billowing wildly around her. Pain lanced through her arm, and she slowly drew out the dagger at her hip. She had fought with her swords, but now apparently she had to bring out the daki, the soul-cleaver. Cutting her thumb with the tip, she stabbed the blade deeply into the sheild, runes suddenly appearing on the blade -revealing a law embedded into the cold steel wet with her blood. To break all sheilds that it touches that threatens her well-being. It meant that if a sheild was used for more than just defence, it should shatter. Jaharra giggled again.

Jaharra attacks Ou's sheild with magic dagger (Type: Aureo) (Law: Sheild-Breaker)

9. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

Now was her chance, Anie didn't care that he had that barrier, while he was distracted she would strike. She had been approaching him while he fought, and seeing that Jaharra's was now in trouble she attacked shouting
    "Don't ignore me!"
    She slammed him with the biggest dark pulse she could muster, hitting him in his wound for more damage. She instantly felt the pain his own shield inflicted. But shadow Anie didn't care about the pain.

She would fire blast after blast! he would surely die before she died, she would rain down dark pulses on him!

Anie starts blasting Ou repeatedly from behind at near point blank range.

10. SilverAngel

SilverAngel New Member

Alexis

Alexis watched as the others were dealt the same injuries that were inflicted on Ou. She paused for a moment to think, then smiled as she came up with a solution to avoid getting hurt.

"I hope this works," she sighed as she charged Ou.

</Iron Stinger/>

Her stinger extended into a thinner, longer point, its toxin dripping a bit. Getting stabbed would hurt both of them, but the toxin would only affect Ou, hopefully.

Alexis attacks Ou with medium, Aureo attack.

11. lixAxil

Rage of the Ceriel.

Jaharra went against Ou with a different tactic, a simple dagger?. Yet Ou's experience told it to not get to confident about it. She was reading her blade when suddenly Anie out of her range fired consecutives black pulse. And that wasn't all, Alexis prepared again that poisonous attack.

Give me a break

Ou jumped, several kilometers in the sky with only a single leap it jumped, avoiding the attacks.
    As a result Jaharra and Alexis attacked between them without noticing it once the figure of Ou dissapeared, and also were striked by Anie's black pulse. Such power was enough to rend them unconscious.
    So the only worry of Ou was Anie now, and approaching the descent Ou readied the red blade imbued with the law that cannot be avoided. It attacked on Anie's blind spot, a succesful hit, yet not fatal enough.

Now the four of theme were K.O. Ou's body was filled with blood, cuts, wounds, bruises and even a severed arm, yet it didn't seem to care about it.

Ou only needed to finish the job right now.

Jaharra and Alexis are K.O. by their own attacks plus Anie's
    Anie is K.O. by Ou's attack

12. tacoshack18

Smith blocks with Stamine Fati Vuoto - Anti-Bianco Skill Weak x 4 at the cost of having locked for 4 posts after

"Alright Break!" as they were once running together they quickly separated running into different directions Smith suddenly hears the roar of the canon fire and spot's the cannon ball heading straight for them he then quickly extends his arm and the blue light surge around his arm shoot out of his hand it quickly forms 4 shield like light contracts one right after the other catching the cannon ball mid distant, the first shield shatters as the impact from the canon was to much it continues to make its way to the second one shattering it as well but slows down a bit and continues on to the third and forth losing velocity from each impact and slops down on the ground before it was able to hit the intended target.

" Hisfariel!!!" yells Smith as he positions himself in front of Him still keeping his distance he quickly has his revolver materialize from his hand suddenly in a burst of light quickly unloads his shots within each shot fired light pulses in them racing across the air looking as if they were heading toward Hisfariel

Smith Attacks with Fortuna occasiones x 6 weak Nero Skill at what looks like Hisfariel but is actually shooting at Valanthia's Reflection blade who has position himself beyond Hisfariel field of vision

13. lixAxil

Hisfariel

Hisfariel wasn't able to notice the combined attack of Valanthia and Smith. The reflection blade that reflected several lights at once became an enormous multi blade, and went directly at Hisfariel head... beheading him on the process.

"Did we make it?...." asked Valanthia
    "I'm afraid to say that you didn't Mister Valanthia, but that was a close call" Said Hisfariel who step back for once.

What happened?
    Indeed Hisfarield didn't noticed the attack, however Mytahlia did, and she told Hisfariel about it, making him able to do a quick reaction. Hisfariel removed a copy doll of himself from the hat who end beheaded, and jumped back himself to protect from the damage.

"That was a good assistance sister. But I can handle this alone, thanks" said Hisfariel
    "I don't know how to drive this motorbike, I need you with a head" replied coldly Mytahlia.

Valanthia then wondered, why was only Hisfariel fighting, Mytahlia just stood there without doing anything
    "Smith... watch out.. that girl, is probably most dangerous.." Valanthia whispered to Smith
    However that whisper reached to Mytahlia's ears
    "Wroooong.... regarding "power" I'm the weakest of the Spawns... you'll see, at difference of Hisfariel, my other brothers the Ceriels, or even you or the other group..." said Mytahlia with a calm tone. Then she touched her chest with the palm of her hand and with an smile she continued
    ".... I have no supernatural power.... Indeed at this moment I'm even more normal than all of you." Then she laughed
    "Heheheh, isn't that ironic. I, the spawn that is close to mother, have no way to attack or defend myself, even falling from a motorbike could kill me... But well is no worry, brother Hisfariel is enough for you two... or three if you get into this" last words were directed at the guy who looked like a priest.

"Your shield is indeed impressive" said Hisfariel. "It blocked all my Bianco skills" At this moment, although characters on this tale had been using Bianco, Nero, Vuoto or Aureo skills, they had no idea of how to call them... so this was teh first time they've ever heard the word Bianco.
    "I wonder what will you do in front of this then Mister Smith"
    From his top hat, Hisfariel this time removed what seemed to be just a buch of metal, however that metal took a form, and then it grow and started to move... Shaping those that could be called a ... robot... about two meters tall.
    And then as if this were to be a science fiction reality, the robot fired a laser beam from a cannon over its arm, aiming at smith.

Hisfariel attacks with Nero Medium skill at Smith

14. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Aadmex

"The evidence set forth hath changed the mind of the jury. Thou art guilty of attempted murder and blasphemy, punishable by death!"

Aadmex counters Hisfariel with 'Accusation of Perjury' (Weak Vuoto/Anti-Nero Skill)
    Aadmex casts 'Punishment by the Sword' (Weak Bianco Skill) and physically attacks Hisfariel.

15. tacoshack18

What Now

Seeing Valanthia decapitate Hisfariel a sign of relieve was felt but as the combined attack proved fruitless he sighs out in disappointment. Valanthia words about Mytahlia were perplexing at first but allowed him some time to recover as she spoke about her position in all of this. A Way to survive that's all he thought about while she spoke they didn't have to win this battle but survive it there is just to much to be lost if it all ends here he thought to himself. " I need some time..."

Smith uses Aadmex opportunity and runs toward the cannon balls that were disabled he quickly swings his arm and a fiery blaze ignites ingulfiing his arm a surge of light blasts from his hand but remains connected to his arm as the tip of the blast extends toward the cannons the blue light engulfs them and with a mighty pull from Smith the blue light retracts and lifts the cannon balls from the ground. Using the momentum he swings his arm around spinning the canon balls above his head and aims for the Robot and Hisfariel then suddenly he removes the chain of light allowing the force built from the swing to shoot the Cannon balls.

Smith Attacks with Hisfariel Canon Balls Medium Bianco Skill at Robot and 1 at Hisfariel

16. lixAxil

Hisfariel

Although Hisfariel could had avoided the "priest"'s attack. It just raised its hand toward them. As a result, Hisfariel was impacted by the sword, cuting a part of his hand, yet blood didn't came from his wound, although the wound persisted.

"It's a shame that you stopped the Laser beam of my toy. I see you both indeed make an excelent team. While you can deny the Nero, Mister Smith can deny the Bianco, a perfect cowork. Allow me to ask your name man"

Suddenly the sound of metal being destroyed, a cannon ball impacted Hisfariel's robot.
    "What was that I wonder?" but while wondering he received the full impact of another cannon ball pushing him back with great strenght.

"Hisfariel!!!" exclaimed Mytahlia with surprise on her eyes. She knew that Hisfariel can survive from something like that. The surprise was for him to be hit, a very strange event in Hisfariel.

He got up, no blood came from his wounds, as if no blood were to flow on his system.
    Then he went agains the priest and attacked him.... with his own attack?. Punishment by the sword. Apparently when he raised the hand to receive the cut on purpose he copied the skill.

However his attack didn't connect. Valanthia didn't allowed him. Hisfariel was pushed back, and Valanthia with eyes closed didn't even move an inch.

"Is curious, I never though one could use his own mind to attack. I just pictured you being pushed and it happened"

"Psychic power? Aah, of course, the moon. It is said that those guided by the moon have some of psychic abilities" Hisfariel again was talking nonsense, or at least to them it looked like nonsense.

17. tacoshack18

Smith relaxes for a bit as the robot tumbles down in its destruction then he takes advantage of Hisfariels ramblings and uses it to recover some exhausted energy he inadvertently faces Mytahlia and then switches his attention back to Hisfariels noticing that through out the battle they have gained some distance from one another...He hopes Valanthia can buy some time.

18. lixAxil

Hisfariel

"The way this world works is curious isn't it?. I can understand a bit of it now. Mister Valanthia you're guided by the Moon. I can say also that Mister Smith let the Fortune guide him, while you the unknown let yourself be guided by the ideal of Judgement."

He cleaned the dust out of his clothes then he said

"I myself I'm probably guided by the idea of a Hierophant, I think it fits me.... he."

Shall we continue then.

"Mister Smith.... let me play with you a bit. You who guide yourself by Fortune... could Fortune save you when you need to use your mind for it?"

He opened both arms and then an small cage formed on it. "This is it...." Suddenly the cage was now around Smith.. Hisfariel calmly said then

"And then there were none.... tell me had you ever read that novel?. It forces your intuition and capability of deduction on it, the luck is indeed useless in a game of guessing"

Even if Smith tried he wouldn't be able to break the cage, even if someone from outside try to break it, it would be useless.

"The rules of that cage is simple.... Floor, ceiling and walls are made of unbreakable iron" At the same time that Hisfariel spoke, the cage changed its property to the one described by Hisfariel

"There are no windows or door on it, of course the walls cannot be pushed, neither the floor or ceiling" As he said, all that became a truth.

"Tell me... how do you escape from that Room without using any supernatural power?" And then the skill was settled. A cage with a law imbued on it closed was formed around Smith, and he could only be free from it if he resolves the cage.

"I'll be fair Mister Smith, think not only in the box, but outside the box. You don't need to execute the method, only explain it to me. If it works without violating the rules, then you'll be free..... It can be any method... Oh I'll add one more rule, using elements from outside, such as machine or bombs is forbidden. Also remember that the iron is unbreakable"

Smith is trapped into Hisfariel Nero Strong Skill. And then there were none. Must find a way to be free from the cage.

19. tacoshack18

Rules

Smith grabs on to the bars and tries to shake them. " They are real.." Tell me Hisfariel how many answers can I give? what do I get by winning the game of yours?

20. lixAxil

" They are real.." Tell me Hisfariel how many answers can I give? what do I get by winning the game of yours?

"Fufufufu, a game isn't it Mister Smith, I just removed you from the battle. You can try as many as you want, the cage will naturally broke once you find the right answer. What do you win? nothing besides be free. Or do you prefer to stay all the eternity trapped into And then there were none?"

21. Keitsumah

Jaharra; Never one to stay down long

Jaharra groaned, struggling to open her eyes. Pain lanced through her body, so intense that she was unable to move. Her vision was very blurry, and she was barely able to make out the figure of Ou. Her heart hammered in her chest, sending more agony through her as she tried to get up, but was able to do no more than clench her fist.

"Crap." she breathed, cold sweat beginning to bead her brow. How could this thing have beaten her?

"Why...?" she struggled to say, "Why did you come and...attack us...What's the point of it if we did nothing to you...?"

Her body shivered as her temprature dropped a bit. She had lost a lot of blood. She struggled against the darkness that clouded her mind. She needed to know why. She needed to stay awake.

22. tacoshack18

Smith sighs out deeply and reluctantly gives his answer " Death.."

23. lixAxil

Hisfariel fixed his necktie while saying

"A single word is not an answer Mister Smith. You better give me an explanation of how death can be the answer to this riddle"

He walked toward the others two...... "I think I'll finish the unnamed priest before dealing with you Mister Valanthia"

He removed from his top hat what seemed to be a fragment of something. Hisfariel threw it to the sky, after that he clapped. And suddenly a rain of rock fell over the man with the robes.

Hisfariel attacks with Medium Bianco skill at Aadmex

24. SilverAngel

SilverAngel New Member

Alexis - The First Recollection

It was warm and thick, like water but more substantial. Alexis floated in the strange liquid for what seemed like an eternity. There were colors and shapes on the other side, ones that she could not identify. Everything seemed as though it were covered by a haze.

Unconscious, Alexis was subjected to the many wanderings of her subconscious.

After what could have been a lifetime, a jolt of pain went up Alexis' arm, a needle and tube inserted below the skin. She writhed in agony as an electrical pulse was delivered to her brain, via some wires connected to be head.

25. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Aadmex

The shower of stone didn't faze Aamex, who remained unflinchingly where he was. "I shall answer for him, stranger. Death will free him- your death."

Aadmex casts Guilty Sentence, summoning a holy gavel.
    Aadmex commands the gavel to swipe at the falling rocks before moving to smash Hisfariel.