Clicking "Notifications" does show subscriptions anymore

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by rhduke, May 24, 2013.

1. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

It's rather drastic to unsubscribe. I'm not getting any email notices, and it is easy to ignore the notifications except I have to check it for the good stuff like the nice person that gave me those reps :redface: I rather blatantly asked for. :p

Thank you. Look look, I have 3 geen squares. :D

Oooh ooh, I figured out how to clear it, at least. Go to the forum thread list (Community), click on Forum Actions and hit Mark Forums Read.

Whoops, darn, that makes "New Posts" come up blank, but you can go to "Today's Posts" to get more or less the same thing.

2. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

Haha alright guys, I removed it. I'll look around and see if I can find a way to compromise - maybe include a link in that tab to subscribed thread without the notifications.

1 person likes this.
  3. GingerCoffee

:D

But you just have to go to "quick links" to get to subscribed threads.

4. killbill

killbill Member

Just notice subscribe threads links under notification. This is the first time that ever happened. Just wanted to inform.

5. rhduke

rhduke Member Reviewer

Wow wow what happened lol. Didn't mean to cause a commotion :(. I appreciate your care in the matter Daniel. I'm totally okay with how you can access your subscriptions right now (without those notifications that seem to be annoying ppl) as I can do it with one click by clicking on "Settings". It's basically what happened when I clicked on "Notifications" before, but as long as I can see it now, it doesn't matter so it's all good. I agree that there are enough methods to see your subs and I think everyone is happy the way the system is so no need to change anything :)

6. GingerCoffee

I never noticed that gave you a different thread activity list than the one that shows up under 'My Profile'. Thanks. :)

(Apparently I can't give you official reps until I pass some more around. ;) )

7. rhduke

rhduke Member Reviewer

np :p