Eximius Grygla (Discussion Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Earphone, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

hmmm i think i can save my char's abilities for a surprise since he's a tough guy normally anyways . . .

2. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

@Keit: LOL the odd thing is one of my characters in this is named Wolfgang and I know how much you enjoy wolves.

3. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

lolz, i can guess his powers but maybe they don't relate to the name?

4. Kingtype

Keit: Nope it don't Wolfgang is just his name and when Wolfgang is around he hardly ever tells people that's his real name. He normally just goes by Gary or Brian......which is quite cruel and you'll see why in my Sheet.

5. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Sent my character sheet! Oh gosh...I think this is going to be the most interesting character I've ever had. :p

6. Kingtype

Name: Brain Mitchell (Currently going by Gary Watson)/Wolfgang

Sex: Male

Appearance of Brian: He is a man of average height and is incredibly unkempt. His orange hair is extremely long and very faded. He also sports a dirty warriors beard that is starting to grow out from being close to his face. He has dark and pretty brown and he has a body built with slender muscle from his years of being on the run but other then that he doesn't look very attractive in the state he is in. In fact he is often mistaken for homeless based on his looks and the way he dresses. But under all that he is actually quite very good looking. (Which I shall bring up now)

Appearance of Wolfgang: Wolfgang hates Brian's manner of dressing and fashion. Wolfgang opts to dress in fine hundred dollars suits, or the latest fashion wears, he is a man that practically radiates confidence. In terms of looks he looks exactly like Brian. Except when Wolfgang is around he is always shaved and clean cut making a very attractive man. He is the type that make's women and men alike stare at him with in a sort of awe.......for good reason to.

Brian's Aura: Baby Blue

Wolfgang's Aura: Baby Blue (but it turns pitch black at times)

BIO: TBR: But Brian is a wanted serial killer in multiple states for about two years (The nickname the feds have give this killer is the Nightlasher). Some of the killings include his own family members and other associates of. He is currently laying low in Grygla.

Brian's Personality: He is a depressed anti social man and for good reason. He wants people to stay away from him. He purposely acts like a jerk to avoid any sort of long term contact with people to protect them. He is also a bit of a drunk but only just to numb the pain a little. In truth he has a very big heart and is actually a nice guy. He just wants his old life back, his old friends and atone for his sins. He also has a deep hatred for Wolfgang.....he hates him more then anything.

Wolfgang's Personality: He is a nice outgoing and fun sort of a person. As I said Wolfgang is a man that radiates confidence. He is kind, gentle a true man's man. Did I mention he's crazy. Yes Wolfgang is a serial killer and he has no regrets. He uses his wit, charm and power to get his victims. He has killed people in all sorts of ways pushing them on train tracks, home invasions or even plain old stabbing in the parking lot. He doesn't really care who he's killing just as long as he's getting it done. He's highly manipulative and highly dangerous. He often uses Brian's name or names when out in public. Wolfgang comes around when Brian is angered or down to the point of suicide or maybe sometimes just at random.

Other stuff: Wolfgang is skilled with guns, knives and is cheap shot expert.

Oh and in case you didn't notice Wolfgang and Brian are one in the same!!!

split_personality.jpg

7. JessWrite

Please let me know if you got my PM, Earphone. My message box has been acting weird...since it's normally full. :p

8. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

same here lets us know please

9. Kingtype

So what do you guys think of Brian/Wolfgang? I've been waiting to use a character like that for awhile. Split personality.

10. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Alright gang, I have enough submissions. I have a couple more templates to approve. (Yes, I did receive them.) As of now, I'm closing off the RP for new characters. I will have another opening for characters, so if yours didn't get in in time, fret not!

11. JessWrite

Yee-Haw Here Comes Baley!

Name: Balehay “Baley” Warsaw
    Sex: Female

Appearance: Stands around 4’8 with dirty blonde hair in a shaggy bad haircut and blue eyes. She’s so small that at first glance most think she’s a little boy; that is until they see her feminine face. She’s currently wearing ripped jeans, worn cowboy boots, and the navy blue hoodie she’s forced to wear, advertising her family’s dairy farm, Happy Hooves. She never goes a day without her black gloves either.

Aura (This ties into your character's powers. Questions regarding this can be PMed to me.): Brown.

Short Bio: Two years ago a tornado wiped out their farmland in Iowa, and the Warsaw family moved to Grygla to start anew on a fresh patch of land. Out of the two hundred dairy cows they owned, only nine of the heifers were found. Bad luck had struck and for Baley that was only the beginning. She acquired her power the day of the tornado.
    Being the fourth child out of seven and raised by farmers, Baley’s life is…interesting. Her family believes in the “old-way" of doing things like growing and butchering their own food, using lanterns, no plumbing, no technology; about as close to the Amish without being religious. Plus, she’s home-schooled and plans to graduate early to help her older brothers start a store with the farm. Going into town to deliver milk and sell produce is about as close to civilization as she gets, much to her Ma’s disapproval. Upon acquiring her power, she’s snuck out alone on several occasions, with the hope of figuring out how to use it better.

Personality: Baley is the true definition of country girl. Her size is deceiving and she can take down a greased pig in two minutes flat. Of course in civilization she doesn’t reveal that God-given talent. With being sheltered all her life, she’s sometimes embarrassed by her lack of knowledge on the real-world. Even so, she holds her head high and carries herself like her brothers do, not tolerating any rude town-folk. In her words, "They got no manners."

Miscellaneous info: Her family never lets up on the joke about her name. Balehay Mae Warsaw, she sees the homemade birth certificate daily, framed in her living room with the six others. She’s always held a grudge towards her Pa, who was too busy and had to bale hay to name her properly. Unfortunately, Baley stuck.

(Yep, she's gonna be fun. And, I'm a country girl from Kentucky myself, so they'll be no discrimination goin' on here. ;))

12. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Can I still get a template in? Or is it too late?

13. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

I could get you in at a later time, though for now we are chock-full of characters. I'm really sorry. :(

14. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

She was a char I invented years ago for a different story, I decided she would work well here.

Template

Name: Sheena
    Sex: female

Appearance: 6ft an hour glass figure she has an African American ancestry although do with her powers her eye's have turned a reddish hue, pretty be most standards she has a very depressed atmosphere for her. Usually she looks bitter and a little sad.

Aura (This ties into your character's powers. Questions regarding this can be PMed to me.): a very dark green, almost black

Short Bio: She was married to a scientist and lived with him for 10 wonderful years, during that time however her husband began researching some sketchy topics, had a keen interest in people with abilities and often became consumed in his research. This caused Sheena to become a little bitter as the love of her life eventually spent more time with his research than with her. One day they got into a pretty heated fight over it the stress of the situation activating her powers which unfortunately resulted in her husband's death. Sheena lives in his old laboratory alone never really coming outside. She regrets killing him although she did not do it on purpose

Personality: quiet, with terrible social skills. She rarely talks to people and has lived alone for many years.

15. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

We're now just waiting for Anonymouse's character, and mine. I will try to post my character tonight, though I may not be able to write the first actual post 'til Wednesday. I'll see if I can do it earlier, though!

16. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

Name: Dr. Evangeline Albrite, Md

Age: None of your business. She appears to be 30-something, or maybe in her late 20s, but is quick to change the subject when asked.

Sex: female

Appearance: Eva is 5’4” with a slender build and subtle curves. Her small, elfin features, are set in a porcelain face, framed by straight jet black hair which falls to the nape of her neck, always kept very prim and proper. Her grandparents were of Japanese ancestry and she bears subtle signs of this, despite her startlingly clear blue eyes, which are shielded behind silver-framed reading glasses. Typical attire includes a white doctor’s coat, with a button-up shirt, a plain skirt or pants, and low heels. Business casual, at all times. She could potentially be quite attractive, but usually comes across as slightly intimidating, despite her petite stature.

Aura: pulsing black, like the beating of a dark heart

Short Bio: No one can quite remember when Dr. Evangeline Albrite arrived in the small town of Grygla. Even the oldest locals feel as if they’ve known her all their lives, though she hasn’t changed one bit. Eva was school nurse for a few years before getting her own clinic on the outskirts of town, where she has lived and worked for nearly a decade. Most of the town comes to her for their medical needs. But, while Doctor Albrite is fairly well-known around Grygla, no one can claim to truly “know” her. She generally keeps to herself and is the subject of quite a few odd rumors, though no one has ever spoken ill of her.

Personality: Reserved, but not shy. Polite, but direct. She can be friendly, in the minimalist sense, but can also be quite aloof at times, as if most things bore her. Eva is often found with her nose in a book, usually a technical manual or medical journal, and likes being well-informed of all things. Although she isn’t particularly warm, she is compassionate and has a heart for others, especially children. However, she is not easily amused and has a short tolerance for the ridiculous. Most jokes fall flat on her and most debates fail to get a rise out of her.

Miscellaneous info: Doctor Albrite runs a clinic out of her large home on the edge of town. She also makes house calls and occasionally serves as a substitute teacher at the local high school (usually science class). She is single with no children, and rumored to be a widow, though she neither confirms nor denies this.

17. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Change of heart! Phoenix is posting a character. Mine will be up shortly thereafter!

18. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Happy to be here! :D

Name: Alan Moray

Sex: Male

Appearance: Alan is tall, with long dark brown hair that stops just short of his shoulders. He has green eyes. He is thin and toned, like a runner.

Aura: Dark blue with swirls of white.

Short Bio: Alan was born in California, the third child to his parents. They lived peacefully until he was 11. His older brother suddenly disappeared, followed shortly after by his elder sister. The police looked for them for several weeks, but never found a trace of either one. Alan's parents were distraught. That didn't last long though, because one morning they were both found dead in an alley across town from their home, leaving Alan an orphan, cast into the foster system at age 11. He was shuffled from home to home, never staying anywhere for long due to his rebellious nature and distrust of people. Finally when he turned 18 and graduated from high school, he joined a carpenters union, and stayed with it for two years, making his own way. Eventually, hearing that there was work in the midwest, he bought a motorcycle and set off across country. Finally finding himself in Grygla, Minnesota.

Personality: Withdrawn and Serious

19. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Yeah! All your characters look awesome. And each one unique.
    @Jess, I literally read your whole character sheet in a texan accent. :p

20. JessWrite

@LtW Oh my gosh, that's hilarious. :p She is gonna be fun. Ya'll should know though that she is not one to follow the proper grammar...no siree!

21. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Ina Holt

Name: Ina Holt
    Sex: Female

Appearance: Ina is short and a bit on the chubby side, with a pear shaped body. She has a round face, and mismatched eyes: one black, and one blue. She has long blonde locks, that fall to just past her shoulders. She usually sports some form of jumper.

Aura: Black with flecks of mossy green

Short Bio: Ina's grandparents (on her mother's side) were Norwegian immigrants, that came to America during the war. Ina has always lived in Minnesota, and enjoyed the Minnesota life. She's braved several Minnesota Winters, and eaten her share of lutefisk. Previously she had been your average twelve year old girl, but she recently began showing incredible signs of intelligence, and advanced comprehension for her age. She has been semi-tutored at home, when her parents aren't asleep or at work. Her parents -being rather vain individuals- attribute her spike in cleverness to their teaching skills. Her parents can often be very neglectful at times, giving Ina many opportunities to go out on her own.

Personality: Ina is quite shrewd, and acts well beyond her age. She is very sarcastic, and has inherited much of her parents' vanity, leading to her being snide and even condescending in social interactions. Though she's been taught strict etiquette (by her grandparents), she still can be rather rude at times, even more so when away from her family.

Miscellaneous info: She often sneaks out of her house in the evening, and roams the streets of Grygla unattended. She doesn't do this (entirely) out of rebelliousness, but out of curiosity and boredom. (And also to put her ability to use.)

She is very good at woodcrafting, though her family doesn't know when she acquired that skill.

22. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Is there a spot for another player?

Regardless, I'm thrilled to see another Eximius thing. EC 2 was the first RPG that got me incredibly interested in writing RPGs. :D

23. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    is Earphone gonna post soon? im antsy to get to typin', Liriope Vangeorge is ready to part-ay, lol...

24. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Alright gang, story's begun! Have at! Let's make this the best Eximius yet!

25. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

Gotta go to work, but I'm really looking forward to jumping into this as soon as I get back. :D