1. Avia

Avia New Member

Greetings every one

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Avia, May 20, 2013.

Greetings fellow writers! I am quite new here as I just joined today, thus I thought it best to introduce myself.

I have spent the past 4 years taking part in NaNoWriMo (to those who don't know about it I suggest you look it up) and self published each book from such; though the genres fluctuate greatly for each of my works due to the fact I like to try and continuously challenge myself to further my skills in the literary arts. On another note in the fall I thankfully get to start at Duke university and obtain my degree in sales and marketing.

As you can see I tend to fail at introductions, so I hope to get to know you all soon and maybe learn a few things while I am here.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies The Ops Pops Operations Manager Staff Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the group, Avia. May your stay prove fruitful and beneficent. ;)

3. chicagoliz

chicagoliz Contributing Member Contributor

Welcome! What kind of degree are you getting at Duke -- is it an MBA at Fuqua?

4. Avia

Avia New Member

Sorry I should have given more information, I was thankfully allowed to go for two different specialties, I am going for marketing and an executive MBA degree. Are interested in the business field?

Thank you very much. I hope so as well though the caliber of skill here and diversity in strengths here is quiet intriguing to say the least.

5. chicagoliz

chicagoliz Contributing Member Contributor

My husband got an MBA there, so we lived in Durham for two years and I was fairly involved with the school. Duke is a great place. Beautiful campus, great school.

6. Trilby

Trilby Contributing Member Contributor

Hi Avia, welcome aboard!