1. Delusion of Reference

Delusion of Reference New Member

Hello (Again)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Delusion of Reference, Mar 9, 2016.

I joined this community a while back, then totally forgot about it.

Nowadays, as my interest in writing becomes clearer and more focused, forums such as this one attract me more and more. I hope to soon be able to put up my work for review by others, as well as to review others' work.

I consider myself an excellent writer, if an inexperienced one. I'm not well-versed enough in literature to claim any literary favorites; my reading habits, paradoxically, are abysmal.

However, I believe I've discovered something of a voice in my writing, and, lately, little has appealed to me more than the evocative use of language. Even as I write this post, I trouble to pick only the most fitting words.

Other interests of mine include math, music, philosophy, and the rapidly expanding scientific field that is cognitive science.

I think that's about as much as I should say. Thanks for reading.

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Welcome back!

Are you working on something right now, like a short story or a novel manuscript? :)

By the way, here's our New Member Quick Start Guide to refresh your memory of the ins and outs of the forum.

See you around!

-Kat

3. PBNJDraftNumbA

PBNJDraftNumbA Member

It is a pleasure to read your (re?)-introduction.
    I will learn from your writing and choice of words. Welcome... back.
    ~#A

4. Delusion of Reference

Delusion of Reference New Member

I am, in fact. It's a historical fiction screenplay about the Leopold and Loeb murders in 1924 Chicago. I'll probably post it as soon as I amass enough posting credit, and provide enough critiques.