1. Roger Ibarra

Roger Ibarra New Member

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Roger Ibarra, May 19, 2015.

Hi everyone! I hope everyone and anyone who is reading this is doing well. My name is Rogelio Ibarra, but I go by Roger. I'm 22 years old and I was born and raised in Riverside, California. It's been a bit difficult to come to acceptance that writing is my passion, not because I am ashamed of it, but because it was scary. It was scary because I know, I'm sure like any other human being, once you accept that you love something or someone there is no turning back.

I joined this forum, because I want to be able to provide feedback to those who share a similar passion. I also joined because I have a lot to share and likewise, I would love any and all feedback from anyone who chooses to read what I've come up with. I'm excited to be here and I look forward to making some new friends all while delving into the minds of like-minded writers! Thanks for taking the time to read this.

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi Roger,

Welcome to the forum! Great to have you here. :)

Here's our New Member Guide to get you started. There's also all the info you need regarding our Workshop, the hallowed place where to share your writing with others. ;)

Have fun!

-Kat

3. DiscoMacaque

DiscoMacaque Member

Hi Roger, welcome! Nice to meet you. Have you ever been to the Riverside Dickens Festival out there?

4. Sheadra

Sheadra Member

Roger, I just wanted to say that I've never thought about love in that way, or passion. I love this. I'm here for similar reasons, but I've never finished a story. I'm hoping, through the stimulation and encouragement of like minds, I'll make it to a finish line one day. Can't wait to see you around!

5. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.

6. TheWingedFox

TheWingedFox Active Member

Welcome, and never be scared to envelop yourself in a passion. Go forward, both arms wide open and enjoy the journey with your fellow travellers here!