1. amandai1307

amandai1307 New Member

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by amandai1307, Aug 4, 2007.

Hi,
    My name is Amanda. I just wanted to say a quick hello and let everyone know a little about me. I have two children and working on a third. I just graduated from Wright State University this year and I'm taking some time off to stay home with my kids. I have always enjoyed writing and while I'm at home I thought I would take the opportunity to actually get some writing done. I'm working on three different books right now and some poetry, so I imagine I'll be posting on here regularly. Feel free to let me know what you think.
    Have a good day!
    Thanks,
    Amanda

2. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Welcome to our website Amanda. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help, it should be the rule of thumb that we are at your service.

I hope you've read the rules of this forum, and are OK with them. Moreover, don't be shy and stop by at the Lounge too for some one-on-one craziness.

We all would be looking foward to you posting works. Remember, you have to review at least 2 pieces of writing before you can post your own. Being a University student, you are probably capable of doing that.

Have fun!

3. DivineLemon

DivineLemon Member

Welcome to the forums Amanda! I am eager to read some of your work. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

4. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome to writing Forums. I certainly hope you stick around

~Raven.