1. leFilou

leFilou New Member

Hello, new here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by leFilou, Nov 2, 2014.

Hello everyone here, I'm new here and I have an interest for making things up. I actually like creating things; to produce them. I love games, and I am a computer nerd as well, and constantly many different ideas for games, characters and stuff goes through my mind, but they never get out, and I develop them to some time until they get unrealistic and die. It's basically me stagnated within my ideas. But right now I got an idea that I want to develop, and I know I won't be able to do this alone.

I've already written a book, but it sucked. It was horrible (in my opinion), and I was depressed and suicidal during the time I wrote, so it was more of a therapy for me than a creative book for readers. And everyone said it was very twisted and dark, and it really was. But know I wanna write something artistic.

Well, any introductions are welcome, tips, guides, etc., and I'll soon make a post that has the setting of this idea, 'cause I need help on it. Thanks!

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Here's our New Member Guide to get you started. I suggest you post some of your work for critique once you've met the requirements as that might help you see where your skills are at right now. There's a chockfull of information here on writing in general, so I hope we'll be able to help you out! :)

See you around!

-Kat

leFilou likes this.
  3. frinkprofessor

frinkprofessor New Member

Hey, I hope you're feeling better now, in regard to your depression/suicidal thoughts. Life's hard, but hang in there.

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.

5. Savila93

Savila93 Member

hello