1. Young Seeker

Young Seeker New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Young Seeker, Sep 14, 2013.

Hello everyone.

Happy to be here amongst you all. I'm currently a university, not studying anything to do with creative writing however, but I English was my favorite class in high school and I really enjoyed writing and seemed to be half decent at it. I didn't do much writing after I graduated high school though but recently I've been feeling the need for a creative outlet so decided to try my hand at it again. That brought me here and I'm quite happy to be here.

I've always been a big reader and I usually read fantasy, sci-fi and military fiction books. So my writing will usually be around those areas. I'm interested in writing poetry as well though I admit this is one of my weaker areas

Hope to get know a few of you on here. Thanks!

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi, Young Seeker, and welcome to the forum! Please read the rules (link above) and have fun here!

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi Young Seeker. Minstrel doesn't know the rules are temporarily missing. ;) I'm sure they'll be back soon.

In the meantime, nice to meet you. Welcome.

4. Wreybies

Wreybies The Ops Pops Operations Manager Staff Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

While the connections are being rerouted, here are the important rules regarding posting in the Workshop:

• 2 weeks of forum membership
    • 20 posts anywhere in the forum
    • 2 constructive critiques of items already in the workshop

After that it's a two for one deal for posting items in the Workshop. 2 critiques for every new item of your own.