1. ace.1991

ace.1991 Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ace.1991, Apr 12, 2016.

Hello, everyone,

My name is Adam. I'm a 24 year old former computing student from England and first off...I'm not much of a writer and, truth be told; I don't read as much as I'd like to, although I do enjoy both reading and writing. I'm a very big fan of science and science fiction. I've also been known to dabble with roleplaying in Star Trek Online, which I enjoy immensely, and although I've attempted to write several stories over the past few years, I've never got close to finishing any of them.

I am hoping to change that with my current writing project, but I'll explain that later for anyone interested. For now though, I look forward meeting you all, reading your stories and learning how to be a good writer (you know; one who finishes his stories).

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi Adam, and welcome! :)

Don't worry, many of us have struggled with not finishing what we've started. The important thing is to persevere. Not every story can charm the writer her/himself to carry it all the way to the end, though, so don't stress too much about it. :)

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started around here.

See you around!

-Kat

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  3. Oscar Leigh

Oscar Leigh Contributing Member

Welcome to the madhouse!:D
    This is great forum and I assure you'll get something out of it, especially if your very active.
    And I know exactly how you feel about not finishing things. I have ADHD sooo...

4. ace.1991

ace.1991 Member

*waves his ADHD flag* same here

Oscar Leigh likes this.