1. SolaceDivided

SolaceDivided New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SolaceDivided, Dec 27, 2008.

I've often found that writing is my favorite way to blow off some steam. I've had a dream for as long as I can remember to write something, anything, that would move people. I want to touch peoples lives with my writing. I guess sometimes I just lack the motivation to see my dream through. I'm hoping that by immersing myself into a community such as this, I might rekindle the flame burning deep within and thereby start a wildfire across the hearts and minds of readers everywhere. Hah.

I like to think of myself as a grammar connoisseur, in that I revel in the English language and its intricacies. I hope that doesn't ever come off snobbish, that most certainly will never be my intent.

That was certainly long winded. Anyways, hello! I look forward to working with you all in an effort to better ourselves and our craft.

2. katepowellshine

katepowellshine New Member

Not snobbish in my book! Be proud of your skill.

And welcome! (although I'm new here, myself). Hope to read some of your work soon. :)

kate

3. Hetroclite

Hetroclite Member

(1) My mission exactly.

(2) It's not snobbish to want something done correctly.

(3) Not at all long winded. You sound comfortable communicating with others & that's a sign of a good writer.

(4) Welcome & best wishes

4. Anthony James Barnett

Anthony James Barnett Contributing Member

Welcome aboard. A happy New Year to you and yours.

Anthony