1. Markus Wright

Markus Wright New Member

Hey. I'm new.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Markus Wright, Jan 16, 2014.

I'm new on here and I was wondering if anyone wanted to be friends. Or maybe just answer any questions I have when they come up. Also, I am working on a book "War Is For Wolves". Please be polite!

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

We're pretty polite most of the time. Sometimes people forget that in the debate room, and/or they take things wrong that weren't intended to be impolite. But that's only one sub-forum.

Welcome to the forum. It's a catchy title. :)

3. Markus Wright

Markus Wright New Member

Thank you. I'm usually pretty cautious on new sites, so I just needed to make sure.

4. Michael Jeffries

Michael Jeffries Member

I'm new here as well. This happens to be my first post on any forum. Other than this, I've offered critiques for a handful of poems. Conversations with others have been positive and constructive, so I've felt welcome thus far.

Currently, I'm testing the waters of freelancing while working on a pair of manuscripts. I write erotica for my own amusement. Eventually I'll post some work here to see if other writers feel any of it has merit. Other than a few articles, I'm unpublished. I'm also untrained, so I'm open to guidance and suggestions.

5. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi, @Markus Wright and @Michael Jeffries, and welcome to the forum! Please read our New Member Quick Start Guide - it'll get you going around here.

You'll find lots of friends here. Participate and have fun! :)