1. LittleMe

LittleMe New Member

Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LittleMe, Oct 12, 2014.

Hello. I'm a little nervous actually joining a forum to speak with other writers. I tend to lurk and look for people posting the same questions I want to ask. So by registering on here I guess I'm trying to convince myself to get involved in discussions, perhaps even about my own work.
    I make up stories for fun, and have done since I was a kid. Now that I have a kid of my own I make up stories not just for myself, but for him too. About a couple of years ago my son asked me why I don't have my own books, and I found myself wondering if it might actually be possible. So I took the plunge and decided to seriously write. I dedicate at least a couple of hours a day to my project, the details of which I might or might not divulge on this forum. I guess it depends on how brave I feel.
    So erm, yep, hi.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies The Ops Pops Operations Manager Staff Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

Hello, LittleYou. :-D

Welcome to our forum. Don't be intimidated. Chat, talk, make friends, ask questions, answer questions, give your opinion. That's what it's all about. :) Have a look through the New Member Quick Start to get your bearings.

Wrey

3. thewritingguy

thewritingguy Member

Hey welcome! Enjoy your time like me :d