How bad-ass am I?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cruciFICTION, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Knave

Knave New Member

I did a backflip from a 100 foot indoor bungee jumping tower. I'm sure at least 1 out of 10 jumpers do flips, but I still felt pretty good afterward. I got it all on video, too, and uploaded it to a popular video hosting webservice. But you'll never find it! Muahahahahahaha!

2. cruciFICTION

cruciFICTION Contributor Contributor

Pics or it didn't happen.

3. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

I'm not bad-ass either.

Well...there was this one time a friend and I were shooting his BB gun in his back yard at a cardboard target nailed to a tree trunk. I managed to hit the same spot (just a few inches from the dead center) three times. I was about five feet away and I'm blind in one eye.

I chalked it up to pure luck of the draw even though my friend was looking at me like I was one of those famous gunslingers from the old Western movies.

4. elneilio10

elneilio10 New Member

I ran down Mount Fuji once in around an hour (after taking ten hours to climb it). That was to fix my shoulder.

Then there was the time I chipped a tooth and got my very own "Harry Potter" scar on my forehead after colliding with a moving locomotive. But I'm not so proud of this one. :redface:

5. SteamWolf

SteamWolf New Member

That's awesome! Well done for taking this on! I would imagine that the mountain itself is probably only a small part of the adventure.

6. Heather

Heather New Member

Yea, we get to spend a few days working in the orphanage, which I think will just be a real eye-opener, it's one thing learning about the poverty and numbers of children orphaned because of AIDs, and a completely different thing to actually go over to Africa and see it. I want to work in something involving development and aid when I've finished uni, so I think this will be amazing experience. :)