how will u die

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pyrox91992, Jun 23, 2007.

1. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

either

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

I'm sorry, Alice. I was making light of it, and should have been more careful with what are clearly significant fears.

3. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

Driving a nice car very fast off of a bridge into a building full of plastic explosives, simultaneously taking out all of my enemies.

I've always wanted to go out with a bang. :)

4. Raven

Raven Banned

^Thats how I want to die.^

But Im not sure how I will die. I couldn't hassard a guess. I'm 31 and still alive thats all i can say.
    If i had the choice i'd rather not die at all.

5. Stoner

Stoner New Member

I saw a bumper sticker once that said, "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...not screaming and yelling like his passengers."

If you live in Florida you know exactly what I'm talking about. Florida is like God's waiting room.

6. online.education

online.education New Member

I'd like to die in peace. Just get old, lie in bed and lose conscious slowly and peacefully.

7. Amadeo

Amadeo New Member

Wow, very interesting posts!

I remember when I was a teenager, my brother, my cousin and I were having this same discussion. My brother thought it would be best to die in his sleep. My cousin loves airplanes and thought that since he would be doing a lot of flying, he would probably die in a plane crash.

When they asked me, I told them that I would probably die young; more than likely be alone; and the cause of death would not be sickness or accident but from the slow, painful death of having a broken heart....

Hmmmmmm..... funny thing is that now that I am 44 years old, I still believe that this is the way I will leave this earth....

Take care,

Amadeo

8. BatCountry

BatCountry New Member

I'm going to die doing the right thing.

That... or die in my sleep XD

9. soujiroseta

soujiroseta Contributor Contributor

i think ill die doing something very stupid like, leaving the stove on or not looking both sides of the road.

But id like to die like how they do in the movies, fighting to the death until every last breathe is drawn and in the arms of your loved ones so that i'm able to say goodbye...

10. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Doesn't matter, when apparently even this sorry thread can come shuffling back from the grave. Sheesh! :)

11. Sywo

Sywo New Member

In a noble act of self sacrifice that will benefit all of creation, but enough time to say goodbye and to ready my self for the oncoming storm after death.

12. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

I have two answers here, HOW I would like to die, and, if that should fail to come about, WHEN I would like to die.

How: I would like to die from hearing the world's funniest joke, a la Monty Python.

When: Right after publishing my first (totally awesome) book. The ensuing tragic news story would cause a publicity storm and rocket me into the bestseller list (a la Jonathan Larson with Rent.)

13. Lilith

Lilith New Member

It'll probably be another one of my stupid accidents. Likely, I'll trip over a curb and into an oncoming semi or something.

14. WhoWatchesTheWatchmen?

WhoWatchesTheWatchmen? New Member

In my sleep at a very old age. Drowning would be terrible as would burning. Getting shot and dying right away would be okay, but then I don't know when I die so it could be anytime. Think about it, you could die in a week, day, hour. Maybe even next minute...

15. SonnehLee

SonnehLee Contributor Contributor

I would like to die doing something either completely stupid (like climbing the cell phone towers), or something completely AWESOME like skydiving. Even though I'm afraid of jumping out of airplanes....

But, I will probably die normally. Like, get cancer in my old age and die lying on my bed while my faithful husband is in the bathroom. But, I'm only 14, so, who knows?

16. Amadeo

Amadeo New Member

ROTFL Cogito!

Well, I guess there's hope for all humanity since even this sorry thread received a second chance at life. [​IMG]

Take care,

Amadeo

17. Harmire

Harmire New Member

In my sleep would be a nice way to die. I don't want to get too old though, early 70s would be the oldest I would want.

18. sfr

sfr New Member

I would like to die as I doze off listening to a lullaby, surounded by family and friends.

19. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

bit of a morbid thread but owkaaay ....

I want to die someway really dramatic and exctiting so that everyone will remeber me. Perhaps the woman who was ran over by a blimp, that is memorable and entertaining. I'd laugh if I heard it on the news. Or perhaps, trampled by mad cows. Yes, I am going to die having been trampled by mad cows. :D

20. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

Mad insane, or mad angry? Cuz if they're mad angry, then you can probably just calm them down first. (But then again, this is how you want to die, so you'll actually have to provoke them first. Maybe you could eat steak in front of them, or something.)

21. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

Lmao Ivan. And Mad crazy, like they all have mad cow disease or something, and I am found trampled to death in a feild full of dead cows. And then people will blame it on aliens. :D

22. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

I will die at a ripe old age, after logging off of this forum, because as those who know me well can testify to, nopthing gets in the way of me making a post.

23. NaCl

NaCl Contributor Contributor

I'm not going ot die.

24. Scribe Rewan

Scribe Rewan New Member

I want to die in a massive swordfight. One of those ones where I fight off 100 opponents in an epic and awesome battle and then just when everyone thinks I'm fine, one of the mortally wounded antagonists stabs me in the heart. I turn around slowly, look at my loved ones, then blood comes out of my mouth and I fall over backwards. Then the camera (coz I am a movie) slowly zooms away into the sky from my body.

Cue Credits....

25. Jinx1115

Jinx1115 New Member

Wow, huge imagination Scribe.

No actually, I want to change that.

After I killed off a thousand Bad Guys, i'll be so weak that i'll just die in a loved one's arms. Then i'll die a Hero but not before I tell everyone I love that they need to never give up and fallow their dreams.