So, I finished my book a few weeks ago, and had it edited on eLance. I started to get a cover made but the person told me a week later that she did not have the time to do it. I hired a cover artist who said it may take 3 weeks to complete (But said could be sooner.) Now I am sitting here with a completed manuscript. I already formatted it for Kindle and Createspace, but again, I can't do anything until I get my cover art. Everything is already uploaded and ready to go. I had written a query and synopsis while I was waiting and still debating about trying the traditional route. I was impacient and decided to just self publish. Now that I have to wait anyways, should I just start sending out inquries to agents and publishing companies? They were already assigned ISBN numbers, but that is only attached to the name and I have not published them yet so it would not be a problem with first right of sale (I hope). Should I send out the inquiries or just wait to self publish?