I love you Mum

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Eoz Eanj, Dec 19, 2009.

1. NaCl

NaCl Contributor Contributor

No apologies are necessary, Zoe. I am certain everyone understands. I hope you and your family can enjoy Christmas knowing that your mother's spirit is present.

My wife's mother died on Christmas Eve a few years back. Instead of casting a dark cloud over Christmas, we knew she was looking on and her blessing made it one of the most special Christmas days ever. I hope your family can find the same peace.

2. writewizard

writewizard New Member

I'm very sorry for your loss and I hope that things get better. I will say I love you to my mother for you. We're all here for you, in a weird sort of way. See you next year!

3. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Oh Zoe. My heart really goes out to you. There is no need to apologize at all, we know what you are going through at the moment.

All of us here are there for you and sending our love and best wishes. We are all here for you and will see you back when you are ready.

Love and hugs to you darlen! xxx

4. M9A8E6S4TO

M9A8E6S4TO New Member

I am sorry, Zoe. I can't imagine what you're feeling right now, but you and your mom will be in my thoughts ( and prayers ).

5. BillyxRansom

BillyxRansom Active Member

Zoe.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I wish these things didn't happen to seemingly wonderful people.

We are here for you. As raichelle said, you know where you can find us.

Stay strong kiddo. :love:

-Billy

6. Gone Wishing

Gone Wishing New Member

My deepest sympathy goes to you and your family, and I hope you're getting the time and support you need to take care of yourself, too.