Interview The Member Below You

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Spherical Time, Sep 30, 2006.

1. ChimmyBear

ChimmyBear Writing for the love of it. Contributor

I see my future being peaceful and easy, I know that's a bit vague, but at my age, that is all I am looking for really. My long term goal, finish my degree in special education and teach hearing impaired students. Write that book to completion. Maybe (if I can) fall in love with the right guy, visit Italy. Those are my goals.

What music do you find yourself listening to these days?

2. Bick

Bick New Member

My tastes haven't really changed since I was younger. But, now I find myself listening to lighter and softer spoken music. It's not because I don't enjoy a singer screaming at me, it's because screaming makes migraines worse. :eek: I constantly listen to "I found a reason" by Catpower on repeat. It's a beautiful song, and thus far my favorite.

What is love?

3. Cyrano

Cyrano New Member

Baby don't hurt me... don't hurt me... no more...
    It is an illusion. At least, from a cynical perspective. I don't have enough experience to say, but I believe love is different for all of us. We all love different things, for different reasons.

Here's a tough one:
    Would you, if given the chance, go back in time and prevent the holocaust? Now, before you answer, think about this. If you saved those millions of people, how would that change history? Think of how many people that would have been killed would have been in accidents, would have been murderers would have given birth to more people that would have? Maybe an even worse dictator was killed as a result of WWII. Would you prevent the holocaust and WWII if it meant risking a worse future, where you may not even exist?

4. Bick

Bick New Member

I will simply start with: Do not live in the past, learn from it. I would not change the past, since it happened for a reason. If I had an actual chance to stop it, then I would have stopped it if that had been a past life. But, it was not, and I know it was a horrific time in history, but it's there for us to stare at and to learn from. The end.

Think back to your childhood, do you think any fears that you may have were caused by anything from your past as a young one?

5. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

My current long term goal is to buy a house.

What do you enjoy doing most when you have some free time?

6. Bick

Bick New Member

Seriously? Sleep. That's all I ever do with my freetime anymore. But, if I wasn't getting 3 hours of sleep on average a school night, I would work more on that video game I've found myself addicted to. Fallout 3, the only video game I'll ever allow myself to play.

What does it take to get your trust?

7. sophie.

sophie. New Member

Sincerity, consistency

Do you like lobsters?

8. losthawken

losthawken Author J. Aurel Guay Role Play Moderator Contributor

Yeah, but not as much as you would think, having been raised in Maine.

What's your patronus look like?

9. Bick

Bick New Member

Uhhm, I've got no idea, since I'm not a character :p But, I've always been partial to bunny rabbits. So, maybe that. ;)

What do you think makes a writer, a writer?