Jumper Rec Room (Discussion Thread)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Love to Write, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

O dear god no...

:D

2. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Pheonix? You're a contributor? Cool! So...you jumping back into Jumpers or no?

3. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

I'm being a detective.

I found a person with the username silverangel on a Pokemon site.

Made an account and sent a PM to the user

I also been asking some people who knew her.

If we are lucky we might bet getting Silver back but don't get your hopes up yet.

4. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

It'll depend on when it launches... But I would like to be involved yes :D

And yeah, I've been a contributor for all of three weeks... and I think I'm gonna loose the badge when the site software changes... :cry:

5. Love to Write

Well that's five so far who have said yes, including me. And if Ex ever comes back I know he'll jump right in.

6. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

I wanna play! I wanna play! But I might be really busy. Hmmmm, maybe if I am a non-important character

7. Love to Write

You can keep being the character you were. I'll make sure he stays with the group.

Alright that's six. I guess I'll post the Re-cap and new rules

8. Love to Write

[MENTION=2855]Darkthought[/MENTION] send me a character sheet if you're still interested.

9. Love to Write

Welcome back, Cadets. Sorry about the lull in the story. Please read the Re-Cap so everyone is on the same page.
    There is a minor change in the gameplay. We are no longer going to bother with a points system. If your character needs an upgrade, pm me.
    Also, Please repost your CS for the sake of the new players.
    You guys are all fantastic writers but I would love to see some more character interaction. You are a team after all.
    That’s about it. Let’s get this game rolling!

P.S. If you've played before and you can't find your character sheet pm me.

Jumper File:

Name: Commander Tina Sharp

[​IMG]
    Class: Martial Arts/Genetic

Abilities:
    1) Sending a bolt of electricity through someone by touching them (Normal)
    2) Creating a ball of electricity that can be thrown (Small)
    3) Throwing daggers (Normal)
    4) Wielding a Katana (A small sword able to block the blow of normal sized sword) (Normal)
    5) Knockout Darts (Small)
    6) Electric Sword- Charges her Katana with electricity so that when the two blades touch the other person gets electrocuted. (Small)
    7) Random: Able to apply one Med-gel to a companion during combat

Appearance: Tina has an Asian heritage even though she is fully American. This gives her almond shaped eyes, tanned skin, and black hair almost always pulled back in a pony-tail.
    She is wearing a black t-shirt and Camo Army pants. Her Katana is resting in a sheath on her back. She also carries a standard issue energy gun and a Swiss Army Knife on her belt.

Brief History (optional): Tina lived in foster homes from the age of 8 till the age of 16 and was adopted by the Leone’s the day before her 17th birthday, though she still keeps her last name Sharp as a sign of her independence.
    She has been trained by UNSP since she was 18 and is now a Commander. Eight years ago, the squad she was part of disappeared while scouting a new planet. There has been no trace of them since. Tina had not been with them at the time do to a sudden flu.
    Instead of joining another squad, Commander Sharp has opted for training senior squads and taking them on their off-world missions until their own squad leader proves him/herself. She spends time with the people of planet Hillmar and has learned much giving her unique skills as a ninja.

Personality: Everyone knows Tina as an uptight, down to business Commander. She doesn’t tolerate disrespect and seems to have no sympathy. It is obvious that she is extremely loyal to Earth and its people; to the point of being willing to give up everything in order to protect it. The squads who were trained by her in previous years say she prepared them better than any of the other Commanders, though the younger squad’s wonder at what cost.

JUMPER FILE:

Name: Mason West (50)

Appearance: Mason is a 6’1 Indonesian. Darkly tanned skin, black hair and is wearing the UNSP Jumper uniform. Fully camo with a black t-shirt underneath.

Class and Abilities: Engineer/Biotic
    1)Pulse: Sends opponents flying (30 energy) Large
    2)Shield around himself and if others are close enough, around them as well (20 energy) Normal
    3)Pull (able to yank a weak opponent off his feet) (15 energy) Normal
    4)Grenade (2 stun, 1 smoke, 2 regular) Normal

Brief History (optional): Mason is a 4th generation jumper. All the men in his family and some women for the past 4 generations have been jumpers. His uncle was killed by an alien ambush on a hostile planet. Ever since, he’s had an automatic prejudice against all creatures not human, and even some humans on other planets.

Personality: He’s determined to be the best the Jumper the Academy has ever seen and is well on his way to proving himself a viable leader. Though his instructors still feel he has quite a bit of maturing left to do.

10. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

I think it's about time i set up a mind-link, and a big one at that....

EXALIAAAAAA GET UR BUTT ON HERE! :D