Last One Alive, Lock The Door ~ A Zombie RPG

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mousie, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"I see you too are a silly goose," Fitz said. "As I always say 'when there's nowhere left to go, GO CRAZY.'" He laughed loudly, drawing the attention of a few zombies. "We birds of a feather should flock together," he said, giving Grell a hearty handshake. "The Great Fitz Mcgee welcomes you to the land of the unsane."

"Gritze," Grell said, "Gritze go front that is now back."
    Grell stared at the two. Grell then suddenly began to moan again.
    "Uh,"

2. Shadow Reeves

Shadow Reeves Active Member

On a plane filled with Motherf**king Snakes.
    Dick didnt pretend to understand the workings of a Zombie, all he knew was that a head shot stops them, and they are always hungry. so the fact that the zombies had disbanded from the hoard and now wondered aimlessly around the town both surprised and relieved him. something to think about later. he crawled out from under the neighboring house of the one everybody was now leaving and loaded his final two shells into his Shotgun.
    he stood up and saw one man disappear over a fence, and two more having a conversation of sorts.
    "oi you lot. we need to talk."

3. sprb_skrbblz

sprb_skrbblz Active Member

Dirk turned to see who was following them. He was relieved to see it was his good friend, Jake. He looked back at Kaeila, who was spotting other houses to go to.

"You know what we REALLY need? Either another car, or some gas for ours," Dirk said.

With that, D Wizzle starts to let his scan possible automobiles available for the taking.

4. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

"You know what we REALLY need? Either another car, or some gas for ours," Dirk said.

"Yeah," she agreed. "Out to the street then. Find a car with keys or at least one old enough I can hotwire." Kaeila wasn't sure she could drive any longer, but she'd try.

Through to the street, but there were more zombies out there. She slowed down to let Dirk catch up. The bushes rattled from the side, and a rotten hand reached out. One swing of her machete nearly took off the arm. The next swing brought the zombie down. She hacked its head on the ground, for good measure.

5. sprb_skrbblz

After catching up to her, he witnessed another graphic display. Another zombie bit the dust by machete hacking. After he was finally able to tear himself away from it, he went back to "used car shopping."

A black Ford Taurus screamed at Dirk. It was perfect, even if it was a hip hop cop car. He grabbed Kaeila by the hand and ran to the car,pulling her and giving her a slight taste of her own medicine. When they got to the car, he let her hand go and waved them both to the Taurus as if to say "Voila." Instead he said.

"This sexy mothaf*cka right here... this is the one." he said with a nod of approval.

6. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

Dirk grabbed her hand, surprisingly jerking her forward. "Wha..." He led her to a black Ford Taurus, almost new. She sighed at his choice.

"This sexy mothaf*cka right here... this is the one."

"You got the keys then?" she asked, annoyed. "I told you, the newer cars are impossible to break into." She walked to the next car, a real ugly, old Volvo. Ugly, but sturdy and possible for her to use.

7. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

Fitz bounded over the fence, but his two new friends didn't seem to follow. Traitors, he thought. They've joined ranks with the zombie horde! "I will make them pay dearly for their transgression."

"You got the keys then?" Kaeila asked Dirk, annoyed. "I told you, the newer cars are impossible to break into."

He heard familiar voices in the street and ran to see who it was. Once there, he found Kaeila, Dirk, and J-Whatever attempting to procure a vehicle. "My dear," he said, kneeling down at her feet, "you must be a queen and these two dastardly brigands, your court jesters. How dare they force you to work for their benefit." He looked up at the battered old Volvo they were trying to steal. "This chariot is not fit for royalty such as yourself. If you wish, I could suggest to you a more suitable vehicle to carry you to the heavens. What say you to this?"

8. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

"My dear," he said, kneeling down at her feet,

Her eyes widened at the kneeling man, an eyebrow raised, a look of unmeasureable confusion.

"you must be a queen and these two dastardly brigands, your court jesters. How dare they force you to work for their benefit." He looked up at the battered old Volvo they were trying to steal. "This chariot is not fit for royalty such as yourself. If you wish, I could suggest to you a more suitable vehicle to carry you to the heavens. What say you to this?"

It took her a second to think of an answer... too long. Two zombies were approaching, faster than they should with atrophied legs. The first came from the left, and she used all her energy to bring the machete to meet its head. The dulling blade was stuck, and when she pulled back, it's head popped off along with it.

The second zombie came from the right, but she had no time to free the blade. She pulled the gun from its holster at her left hip, turned, and shot it between the eyes. Three bullets left, she made a mental note.

She looked back at the kneeling man and said, "You mean you have a car?"

9. AnonyMouse

She looked back at the kneeling man and said, "You mean you have a car?"

He rose to his feet. "Your skills are admirable. You handle these unholy creatures well. But let me remind you no man -- or woman -- is an island. I believe it is in our best interest to travel in a large group. Do I have a car? No, I do not. I have something better."

He began pacing back and forth, in deep contemplation. "There is an educational facility nearby -- a school, as some call it -- where the zombies are small. Child-zombies. I call them zombettes... but I digress. At this facility, we will find the vehicle we seek: a school bus. Contrary to popular belief, size does matter; I suggest we travel in a large vehicle and in an approrpiately large group."

He gestured to the space around them. "Our numbers are many. We could take everyone with us. And there is a near-endless supply of diesel fuel, which buses run upon. The gasoline was all depleted when foolish people attempted to flee in their tiny cars, but we should have no problem finding trucks that we can use to refuel on our way to the promised land." He folded his arms and grinned. "My strategic genius is undeniable, is it not?"

10. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I decided it was my turn to interupt. "A bus would run out of gas to quickly. Have you ever been on a long trip with one? I say we take what the good lord provided us with..." I motioned to the ugly car. "And get the heck out of dodge." I added. Now it was my turn to take out a zombie. I slipped the pistol into my belt pulled out the ax as a new zombie approached and burried it into the back of the zombies' neck, the spin seperating with a sickening snap. The zombie calapsing on the ground. "And as for you lord nut case, I may not be a bada&^ but I assure you I'm not court jester."

11. AnonyMouse

"A bus would run out of gas to quickly. Have you ever been on a long trip with one? I say we take what the good lord provided us with... And get the heck out of dodge." J-Jack@$$ said. "And as for you lord nut case, I may not be a bad@$$ but I assure you I'm not court jester."

"Not a jester... and yet you amuse me so," Fitz said, removing his hat, as he did everytime he had a moment of clarity. "What sort of man has a bodyguard in a zombie apocalypse? What are you paying her with? Money?" Fitz took out a c-note and lighter. "Some of you people are ridiculous," he said, lighting up the bill and watching the ashes blow away. "I've got a dozen of 'em. I use them for kindling."

He turned and walked away. "If you want to head north alone, like the selfish, rich bastard you are, I won't stop you. Maybe you should get a motorycle and go alone, tough guy," he said, donning his top hat as a nearby zombie moaned at him. "Grrr yourself."

12. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Grell made a bit of huffy moan and then started following Gritze.
    "Grrrritzeee," he called out, "This way no good...oh dear the apple went down the drain again."

13. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

Kaeila finally got the machete unstuck from the zombie's tough skull.

At this facility, we will find the vehicle we seek: a school bus..." He gestured to the space around them. "Our numbers are many. We could take everyone with us.

She couldn't drive a bus, and she couldn't keep everyone alive. While the two talked, she stuck her hand down the cracked open window and unlocked the door, opening it. Kicking open the board under the steering wheel, she checked that no zombies were close before heading down to find the wires.

She muttered a curse and opened her coat to find her tiny flashlight. It flickered, threatening to go out altogether. Kaeila held it in her mouth to find the right wires, clicking them together, the car started with a gentle roar. Someone had taken good care of it.

"All right, pile in all who will," she announced. The other man was walking away, but if he knew where the school was, he could be useful. She needed to resupply.

"Hey," she called after him, "know any place we can get weapons?"

14. AnonyMouse

"Grrrritzeee," Grell called out, "This way no good...oh dear the apple went down the drain again."

"Then pull it out, silly man," Fitz said. "And wipe it off before you eat it."

"Hey," she called after him, "know any place we can get weapons?"

"The hardware store," he said. These people are so unresourceful, he thought. It was obvious they'd lived on the run rather than learn to survive off what was right in front of them. "Would you like me to teach you how to make your own suppressors? Your friend with the hand cannon could use one. I had a gun explode in my face last time I tried to make one, but I think I've got it now. It'll be fun."

15. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I didn't pause I slipped into the passenger seat and pulled the hatchet from my belt and set it near my leg so it'd be easier to grab and monuver if I needed to get out of this place in a hurry. "Come on Dirk." I called knowing he'd probably be a bit upset at me snatching the front seat. I thought through what the man had said about paying the body gaurd. I wasn't, Dirk had but I hadn't. I wondered what I could offer the woman for her help. I frowned to myself in thought. I kind of hoped the nuttcase wouldn't come but didn't care to much if he did. "Kaeila!" I called out to her after a moment. "He has a point, we should talk about what you want from me as payment for tagging along. Dirk is part of your job, I'm just along for the ride."

16. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Then pull it out, silly man," Fitz said. "And wipe it off before you eat it."
    "Not listening will be the life of the pony ride at the supermarket," Grell said.
    Suddenly something hit his thoughts.
    "Granger Supermarket has a sale on guns and gun bullets....guns usually 400 to 300 are now 100...get a round of shells for free at least six boxes," Grell said.

17. sprb_skrbblz

"I dunno if this bus thing is gonna work, yo," he said after letting a couple others speak to observe the wackness.

He watched as J and the Fitz character exchanged words. He knew what Fitz' problem was, the guy was lone for so long, he forgot how to communicate with humans. "Whatever" was Dirk's thoughts about Fitz. He was crazy. He focused his attention on Kaeila real quick.

"Let somebody else drive... I can't have you passin' out while protectin' lil' ole me," he said with a wink and more than a hint of sarcasm.

"And what the hell does apple went down the drain mean anyway?!"

18. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

“The hardware store,” he said.

“I mean, the specific where,” she said. “Get in the car, or at least give me directions.” She wondered if he’d been here the whole time. Staying still is how you get killed. Blink and you’re surrounded by zombies. Did he really survive so long in one place?

"He has a point, we should talk about what you want from me as payment for tagging along.”

She immediately rolled her eyes, knowing him long enough she knew he was surely making some dirty joke.

"Let somebody else drive... I can't have you passin' out while protectin' lil' ole me," said Dirk. "And what the hell does apple went down the drain mean anyway?!"

She looked at the zombie, wondering why no one had killed him yet, but finally realizing... he wasn't a zombie at all. But he was certainly acting strange.

"Has he been bitten?" she asked, pointing to the strange man.

19. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Grell was close to the machine they had. He was trying to remember the name, which was clearly hard for him.
    "A bus had went to the bay and then the chicken gobbled it up, then it was a fat chicken," Grell said.
    Grell was just following the those because the fairies were floating towards the those. He walked inside without no one really noticing hopefully.
    "There are a lot of fairies in here....must have been safe, but now the fairies aren't safe because the those are in heres too," Grell said taking a seat in the back.
    Grell moved the window slightly and now had it half way open. He stuck his shotgun halfway out of the window.
    "Its a bit drafty in here now, but the moose ain't coming back if it were up to me...I forgot to pay for the bus ticket didn't I," Grell said.
    Grell stuck his hands in his pockets and searched for some money.
    "Looks like I have nos money....I'm going to get kicked off now, cause I can't pay for the ticket,"

20. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood New Member

Jerry had been standing with Grell in silence for the multiple conversations.
    He was trying to think about the best course of action when Kaeila suddenly asked, "Has he been bitten?"
    Jerry looked up at her, then followed her pointing finger to Grell.
    "Um, no," he said carefully. "He's just a bit...strange," tapping the side of his head for emphasis.
    Jerry didn't really want to bring too much attention to Grell, so he changed the subject. "I'm not sure all of us are going to fit in there," he said, pointing at the Volvo. "Maybe taking the bus isn't such a bad idea."

21. sprb_skrbblz

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE TALKIN' BOUT?! NOBODY BOUGHT A DAMN BUS TICKET!!" he shook his head.

Between Fitz and the new mental patient, how was this trip going to prove useful? His muscles tensed up, what little muscle he had. He placed his hands in his face as if he could wipe them away with a wiping motion down his face. Of course when his hands went down his face and his eyes opened, they still there.

"All cuz I just had to be a nice guy," he angrily muttered through his teeth.

22. AnonyMouse

“I mean, the specific where," Kaeila asked. "Get in the car, or at least give me directions.”

Fitz climbed in the back with Dirk and Grell. "Getting kinda cramped in here," he said, letting his sword hang out the same window Grell's shotty was poking out of. "Daisy likes to stick her head out the window on long car rides," he said to Dirk, who didn't seem to care at all. "Down the street, take a left, then a right," he said to Kaeila.

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE TALKIN' BOUT?! NOBODY BOUGHT A DAMN BUS TICKET!!" "All cuz I just had to be a nice guy," Dirk angrily muttered through his teeth.

"I wish you'd be a quiet guy," Fitz said. "That'd be nice."

23. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE TALKIN' BOUT?! NOBODY BOUGHT A DAMN BUS TICKET!!" he shook his head.
    "That's no good, cause then the bus driver will get mad and then kick you out....you may pay in donuts though, something I don't have either," Grell said.
    Grell began to play with the frabric of the seats for a moment.
    "Oh dear I have forgotten my lunch at home...I wonder if mother will realize that the grandpa was kidnapped by the aliens," Grell said, "We should go to Mars, it be safer."

24. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

"I'm not sure all of us are going to fit in there," he said, pointing at the Volvo. "Maybe taking the bus isn't such a bad idea."

She sighed, resigned herself to the idea. But she definitely needed ammo first.

"We need supplies first," she said, swinging her dull machete around her wrist. "Maybe we can find you again at the school."

"Down the street, take a left, then a right," he said to Kaeila.

"Thanks," she said. "And the school?"

25. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

"I am glad I got in the front." I said softly wondering how all these crazies ended up in the same spot. I looked out and saw more zombies coming. "Can we just get the heck out of here? If you don't fit in the car to bad, we can't save everyone." I said coldly, it's not like there was any other hot chicks to fit in the car, or I'd offer them a lap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.