1. Redsrock

Redsrock Member

MLB: The Playoffs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Redsrock, Oct 15, 2008.

I know I'm a tad bit late, but are there any other baseball fans in the house? Looking at my username it's obvious who I like. Who do you all think will make it to the World Series, and then win?

I think the Rays will beat the Red Sox, and the Phillies will beat the Dodgers. In The Series, I have Rays over Phillies in 6 or 7 games. But NEVER count out that uber Philly offense.

2. The Freshmaker

The Freshmaker <insert obscure pop culture reference> Contributor

Everyone here is so excited about the Rays! Kinda makes me wish that I was into baseball.

3. Redsrock

Redsrock Member

I'm not going to lie, I was never a fan of the Rays before this year. But now I find myself jumping on the bandwagon, having sprained my ankle several times jumping off after second-guessing them. They are legit though, and it's certainly showing tonight.

4. Vertz

Vertz Member

I'm still pissed about the Padres getting beaten by the Rockies last year :p And not much happier that they were one of the worst teams in the MLB this season. Oh well, not much that I can do about it. I usually go for the Red Sox if they're in, but it looks like I might be going for the Rays. Not a big Phillies fan.

5. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

After last night, you should know not to count out the Sox until the players have left the field in the deciding game.