1. mizfitz

mizfitz New Member

New Girl Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by mizfitz, Jan 28, 2014.

Hi! I am Danielle and as the title suggest i am new here. I followed the tabs and landed here first. It seemed like the logical place. I am avid reader of almost anything. Out of the 400 plus titles on my kindle you will find a huge hodgepodge of genres.

I have been writing stories in my head for so long. I doubt that I could tell you when I started. My parents found me in my imaginary world far more then in this physical one. I still remember the first short story I typed on my mom's electric typewriter. Maybe one day I will retell it minus the spelling and grammar of a second grader.

Now that I am an adult I find it is no longer acceptable for me to go around talking to people only I can see or hear. So I have started to try an tell their stories. As I love to read others stories almost as much as I must write my own I can not wait to read what everyone else is writing.

Oh, guess I should add that I am also a full fledged soccer mom with two elementary aged boys. Never a dull moment in this house.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies The Ops Pops Operations Manager Staff Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Mizfitz. :)

Every once in a blue someone joins with a screen name that makes me think how did no one snap that up already? ;) Have a look through the Forum Rules, wherein you will also find our guidelines and requirements for posting original work for critique.

Have fun, oh soccer mom with a head full of stories. :p

Wrey

3. EdFromNY

EdFromNY Hope to improve with age Supporter Contributor

From a former "soccer dad" (and coach), welcome!