Spirit Club

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kingtype, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Simmons nodded towards Tommy, happy he finally started speaking. "Well I know you would like to distance yourself from your rather interesting family. At least when it comes to the TV scene, I could do that for you." Simmons let out a soft chuckle. "In fact I could do just anything for you. But first I must be able to count on you folks." He stated with a passive smile. Simmons grinned once he saw Rafael come back

Daniel had just about made up his mind. He didn't trust Simmons one bit. But he wasn't going to let innocent people get killed. Not to mention he had always wanted to see what his powers could do to a person. But he would only go along if the others went to. "I'll join. But only if the others do as well and don't expect me to stick around after this killer guy is taken care of." He stated without much enthusiasm.

2. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

Luke Evergreen

A serial killer? I thought to myself watching this whole scenario go down I managed to remember the names of the few kids that were here. I had bumped into or heard their name once before. It seemed that Mr.Simmons was possessed or something of the sort. And this whole special power thing made my spine shiver even in my heavy coat. To think that there were other people like me. Though, it must be true. I ran my hand through my dead black hair.

"Well I'll take whatever you're giving out. Though, why did you make this club. And if we are all that special. Than do you really think beating a serial killer and or you would be a problem?" I pointed my pointer and middle finger at Mr.Simmons and had the tinest bit of electricty go through them. I had no idea what I was saying. Just playing along I guess.

3. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Tommy

"Well I know you would like to distance yourself from your rather interesting family. At least when it comes to the TV scene, I could do that for you." Simmons let out a soft chuckle. "In fact I could do just anything for you. But first I must be able to count on you folks."

His curiosity won him over.

"Alright. I'll play... But not because I care... Because I don't." He was starting to. Well, his interest was piqued at any rate. "I don't care about anything. I just wanna see what you can do about my idiot family..."

4. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

Rafael

"Now let's not be hasty. I am pretty sure the cops would want to have chat with you Mr. Simmons" Rafael said. He hadn't called the cops, yet but he was curious to see what Mr. Creep-o would do against the counterthreat. He held his mobile phone closeby, ready to make the call. The guy was creepy and interesting but it would be rather insane to give in that easily to someone with such clear malintent.

"You threaten us with this and that, expecting us to join you. To be honest Mr. Simmons, I always thought you were somewhat ignorant, seeing how you didn't catch with the teacher's desktops prank." Rafael smiled, it had been his most succesfull mischief yet. He had changed the staff's background wallpapers to less than appropiate images, it had been great fun especially because he had made it so that a full reinstall was required to remove the images. "But this," he continued "this is just naive."

5. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Dawn Garnet

Dawn rolled her eyes as the boys bickered and went on a rampage with Mr. Simmons. They obviously knew how to handle things.

Jokes aside, the fact that Mr. Simmons had mentioned her twin sisters filled her heart with unease. If anything happened to them, she'd really be alone. Mom continued to live each day with the grief she carried, although Grandma had been dead for almost two years. And, Dad's only comfort was money. She always was asleep before he came home and awake after he left. Her family probably needed her more than any of these boys here. Could she afford to linger here much longer, even with murderers on the loose?

"Sir," Dawn piped up, raising her hand. "I just have a small question. How long will this "Earth Club" meet for and how much time will it take? Because I've already got too many responsibilities on my hands."

6. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Enters Aideen

"Heeey!!! you mother***** what the hell is going on here... Just who do you think you are huh?"
    The stern voice of a girl cut through the parking lot.

Then through one of the entrances a very peculiar girl walked to the "meeting place". She wore black jeans and boots. A white shirt and over it a black leather jacket. Her nails painted in red. A white necklace with a red jewel on the center wrapped around her neck. Her skin pale.... her lips painted with a bright red.... on her ears to black earrings hanged.... Her hair was long and black, very beautiful indeed. But what stood out the most were her eyes. One of them green, the other blue... and both naturals.

This figure was a very known one inside the school. Leading numerous rebel and even violent acts was the reason why. Many knew her.... and those who didn't would for sure get to know her, after all she represented all that is proper of the rebellious teens in one single being.... turning her into something very close to a monster.

Just how many teachers resigned due to her acts.... how many students changed schools for her fault?...how many others fell for her charms becoming dirty creatures.

The name of this girl was Aideen Starr..... and she wasn't a very nice person.

Aideen crouched and then pick up a rock from the floor. She then aimed at the principal and then with a good and practiced accuracy, she threw the rock at his head.

"Hey answer pig!!! what's up with this f****** mail huh?"

7. Pheonix

Tommy

"Hey answer pig!!! what's up with this f****** mail huh?"

"Oh no. Not her to... Really, her?" He said pleadingly to Simmons. Aideen was too much trouble for Tommy even.

8. Kingtype

Simmons smiled happily as a rocked slammed into his skull. He was bleeding slightly but he didn't even seem to notice. "Well Miss Aideen I didn't think you would show up. I supposed you would be out raising some sort of hell." He stated beaming at her. "But as for who I think I am, I'm me but I'm using your Principal. So just call me Principal Simmons. As for why your here you are signing up for an after school program......The Earth Club." Simmons put his hand before she could respond. "Before you attempt to walk away and flip me off. These young students share the same secret you have." He stated with a smile. Simmons would explain more after she responded. He looked down at Tommy with a wolfish grin.

Daniel's head snapped towards Aideen. He knew her, he had a habit of trying to piss her off. She was always so fun to get mad. Well she was always mad. "Hey if it isn't trailer park tranny. I didn't see that coming." He said in an extremely surprised tone. He didn't that coming from a mile away. Of all people to have these Spirit powers.....how did one so destructive get them.

Simmons then responded to Dawn's question. "You will attend club meetings in what was once the Art club's room. You will come straight to club room after your final class. You will stay as long as I need you to. Any home issues can and likely will be solved by me." He stated stoically

9. lixAxil

"Oh no. Not her to... Really, her?"

"What did you say!!!" Screamed the girl as soon as she got closer to the boy and then punched him right on the nose....
    "Repeat that shit again now!!!" said menacing him with her fist again

She then listened to the principal's ridiculous explanation

You will attend club meetings in what was once the Art club's room. You will come straight to club room after your final class. You will stay as long as I need you to. Any home issues can and likely will be solved by me.

"Force me to do it you fucker!!!" said while giving the finger to the man.

10. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Dawn Garnet

"Oh no. Not her to... Really, her?" Inside, Dawn echoed Tommy's words, but didn't speak as she saw the girl come into view. Being a wimpy freshman, she didn't have much chance to be near the girl, but she still knew her. Aideen Starr had been part of the top 5 things she'd heard to avoid at highschool. #1, in fact.

That girl had bad written all over her. From her dirty mouth to her clothes, and the way she even threatened Principal Simmons. Dawn could only stare, predicting what bad stuff could happen. She wondered if her whispers could tap into such a girl as Aideen.

"You will attend club meetings in what was once the Art club's room. You will come straight to club room after your final class. You will stay as long as I need you to. Any home issues can and likely will be solved by me."
    Principal Simmons replied and seemed not stunned at all by the rock that had just hit him.

At that moment, Dawn felt her conscious prick at her mind. If she agreed, would she be making a big mistake? On the other hand, if she didn't agree, would she be making a bigger mistake?

"Sounds fair enough I guess," Dawn muttered. Suddenly she felt brave enough to ask the question she knew was in all of their minds. Well, if those boys were smart that is. "Principal Simmons, what would happen if we don't swear to secrecy? Any of us could tell the truth. The real truth about the 'Earth Club'."

11. Kingtype

Simmons shook his head sadly. "Such a foul mouth on a pretty child is truly sad. But as I said you I won't force you. But it would be terrible if people started finding out about those neat little powers of yours, or what about that little habit of yours that you have behind closed doors." He stated with a friendly grin. Simmons then looked at Dawn. "You are free to tell who you like. But who would believe you?" He asked her

Daniel grinned happily in Aideen's face. He poked her in the nose. He just wanted to get a rise out of her. She was one of the few entertainments he had at school. Not to mention he had always managed to avoid her wrath by running away. "Hey Aideen how's it going?" He asked

12. lixAxil

"Hey Aideen how's it going?"

As soon as the boy got close to her and also dare to touch her nose. She spat him on the face..

"Get away you freak.."

13. Kingtype

Daniel narrowly avoided the spit that came in his direction. He had always been a quick kid. "Hey come on. I heard a wet kisses but that's just ridiculous." He stated at Aideen. He never understood why she was always so angry. But he liked it.

Simmons waited for Aideen's reply. "So Miss Aideen will you be attending Earth Club, or are those little secrets of yours going to pop up for everybody to see?" He asked. He shook his head again. "Not that you care but I already sorted out details with your parental guardians. Besides haven't you always wanted to use those powers of yours in a more productive manner."

14. lixAxil

Her face twisted showing what could be called an horrible expression.

"Do you think you got me trapped with that you freaky old man?" said the girl

She then got close to the man and looked him right on the eyes..

"I just have to make sure that you don't say any shit" said with a menacing tone.

Though.... what's this club about anyway?

She reconsidered her options for a moment... though she didn't like the idea to be part of the play of some fat principal.

"Spit all that shit about the club now, and I'll consider your offer.." said this time with authority...

15. Macaberz

"Spit all that shit about the club now, and I'll consider your offer.."

Rafael cocked his head slightly. Aideen was trouble to the power of idiocracy. Marching off against her was dangerous, unless, you had powers. He had all kinds of punchlines in his head to throw her way, but he liked his nose better whole so he refrained from remarking anything. He did let out a subtle yawn though as Aideen sent an airbound force of saliva in the general direction of Daniel's face. He didn't think the two brain cells that had the misfortune of being located in Aideen's skull did have the audactiy to notice. She was all rough talk and rough acting, he liked to play his games much more subtly. For now, he simply observed.

16. Kingtype

Simmons clapped his hands together. "Wonderful. As I said its the Earth Club it basically means we will be doing works with plants, keeping the Earth clean and all those wonderful save the planet things. Well that is what we should be doing. But in reality I needed the people of your talents to help defend against some of the growing supernatural problems in the city. You folks were so far all I could find,....well there are some otherS but they don't seemed to have arrived yet or perhaps they just won't. But yes the club. In return for joining, I'll do anything I can to help you with your troubles." He stated with his smirk. "I mean haven't you ever been curious about your powers?" He asked

Daniel frowned. He was hoping Aideen would join, then things would get really exciting. Not to say they weren't already. But still Simmons or what was Simmons was giving him an awful vibe. He smiled at Aideen. "Hey sweet cheeks, if you join maybe those group of clowns you lead would actually get their own lives." He said dancing around Aideen.

17. Macaberz

"I mean haven't you ever been curious about your powers?"

Rafael could not deny that he had been. He knew whatever abilities he had were rare, hell, just until today he had thought they were unique. Most of all he was curious what the source of his powers was but he was carefull not to give Mr. Simmons a free ticket.

"No, but you seem to be curious about our powers. And about our families." Rafael retorted, he was trying to egg on Mr. Simmons, wondering if that man too possessed powers.

18. Zachary Langferd

Zachary Langferd New Member

Okay, so I was a little late. Well, apparently a lot. I hadn't excepted anyone to be here. When I took a closer look at them from the shadows, though, I rolled my eyes. Why the heck did I have to meet with these people? Especially that "rebel" girl who thinks swearing every other sentence made her sound cool and tough. I shook my head in disgust. A group of failures. Immature idiots who don't know anything about the world they're living in. But since Mr. Simmons is here, something really crazy must be going down.
    I stroll out of the shadows and join in with the group, close enough to hear everything said, but far enough away for their safety, and stand silently.

19. Pheonix

Tommy

He staggered back a few steps after she punched him in the nose, covering his face with his hands. When he looked at them, there was blood.

"B**** broke my nose!" He shouted. He was about to punch her back, but stayed his hand. There were better ways of dealing with crap like this. He leaned against his car and suddenly crumpled to the ground. He used one of his abilities to leave his body and project his spirit outward.

He looked behind and saw his body sitting there. The world took on a hazy tint, filled with bright specks of multi-colored light. Aideen was just hazy, she had no color to her. He drifted to her, then grabbed a hold of the haze that surrounded her and pulled. He pulled hard, enough to cause her pain. She wouldn't even know what was happening. Really though, he was ripping her spirit our of her body. If he'd had a face at the moment he'd have been smiling. Once he shifted her spirit to the point where it would be tough for her to get back in, but still not all the way out. Half existing in one realm, the rest in the other. For good measure he threw a metaphysical kick at her head, before returning to his body.

20. lixAxil

"You shitty crap!!!" exclaimed the girl once tommy tried to attack her.

But as Aideen was completely safe, it was clear that the attack had no effect on her for some reason. Still she noticed it and now was angry.
    Perhaps for some their skill was something unconscious, but Aideen already aknowledged it and knew how to abuse of it to certain extent....
    It was due to that skill, that she usually got out of dangerous situation..
    And similar to Tommy's, her skill affect to a metaphysical plane.... to even a conceptual one.
    What she can do is simply but complex at teh same time.

She can literally remove 5 seconds of a context from existence... making any event that happened on those five seconds to never had happened at all. And that's how she avoid the attack of Tommy, moreover is that the energy generated from her concept is colorless... meaning that not even she can see it.

From inside her pockets, she produced a small but sharp knife.... "You wanna play huh?" said while swinging it in a menacing way in front of the boy.

Though washed the knife still had some traces of a black crimson substance over it.... that knife had tasted blood before.

21. Pheonix

Tommy

He got back in his body just in time to see Aideen swinging her little switch blade at him.

"That's cute." He said, then snapped his fingers. A block of ice formed over her hand and the knife. "Oh, sorry, that was cold of me." Sarcasm, always with the sarcasm. "Is that all you got?"

He'd never been in a fight where he could use his powers openly before. He didn't know how she managed to not be affected at all by his attack on her spirit, but he did know that if he had his way this chick was going down, and hard.

22. Zachary Langferd

Zachary Langferd New Member

I raised an eyebrow at the display and looked to Mr. Simmons. "I assume you were the one to gather us here, sir. But I have to wonder what possible purpose you could have for bringing together these immature idiots. Their stupidity will kill us all if they stay within a hundred feet of each for more than two seconds."

23. Macaberz

"I assume you were the one to gather us here, sir. But I have to wonder what possible purpose you could have for bringing together these immature idiots. Their stupidity will kill us all if they stay within a hundred feet of each for more than two seconds."

"I assume that is your way of saying 'hi, let's be friends'?" Rafael stated, slightly annoyed. Whoever this guy was, Rafael already disliked him for calling everyone, except himself, immature. The hypocrisy was strong in this one.

24. lixAxil

"You wanna play with magic punk??" screamed the girl

"Fine fucker... let's play that way" She then snapped her fingers... as soon as she did that, the ice covering the knife, and the knife itself fragmented into several pieces....

Then she snapped once again her fingers and commanded by her, all the fragments propelled like small bullets against the boy.

25. Pheonix

Tommy

A wall of ice sprung up between them, absorbing the fragments she shot at him, then it broke and flew back at her. At the same time he snapped again, and another wall materialized behind Aideen and flew at her, while at the same time her feet were frozen to the ground.

"Don't mess with me." He took off his scarf with a flourish and froze it solid into a quarter staff.