Survey....lets get to know each other a bit better

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by poetryliberates, Nov 28, 2006.

Tags:
  1. poetryliberates

poetryliberates Banned

i would have loved to see that!!where was i? u could have called me, ue seen me do plenty of shame things!
    not fair!!!

2. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca
    blah

3. ariella

ariella New Member

blah

4. poetryliberates

poetryliberates Banned

hell yeah, id love to have been there with the video cam, and taken a pic to put in the paper for your 40th

at least u havnt tried to swim in ur fishpond yet

5. poetryliberates

poetryliberates Banned

wtf? lipstick fight, first ive heard of it!!n it was 5 years ago!!!please explain!

6. ariella

ariella New Member

haha after you all left i was alowned to drink didn't have to feed water and coffee into little girls and boys no more, so i hit it hard and me and brent found a black lipstick and a bright bright red lipstick and lets just say was a very funny sight in the morning when eby1 woke up to me and him rolling around the floor covered in lippy laughing.

7. poetryliberates

poetryliberates Banned

o my god, i remember brent now!!ammie once said she slept with him and he spent most of high school trying to convince us all that he never..i believed him lol..

8. ariella

ariella New Member

yeah it never happened believe me, I know. Even he had standards

9. Eoz Eanj

Eoz Eanj Contributor Contributor

NAME: Zoe Is God So Bow Down Noobs Jane
    NICKNAME: Zobo, zo is a hoe, zobro, schmozo
    INTERESTS: turning myself inside out whilst eating noise, comedy, fiends and friends, Buddhist monk throat singing
    HOBBIES: eargasming to music, round house kicking party balloons, breaking it down, attempting to be the epitome of aberration.
    WHERE DO YOU LIVE: Perth in a pretty place by the sea.
    ABOUT YOURSELF: My name is Zoe. I am an entity of concentrated energy that has escaped her physical body. I spend my time defying the laws of physics and aligning planets.
    WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR LIFE?: To live, to love and to occasionally get drunk and dance semi-naked on top of a strangers car.
    MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT: walking around for several hours in a densely populated public area with a piece of bubblegum (whose diameter exceeded ten centimeters) attached firmly to my left bum cheek.
    FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER DID: jumping up and down screaming MACDONALDS = SATAN during my English oral presentation against corporate America. (yeah my classmates sure appreciated my passion)
    YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP: went for a tiny amount of time and thankgod because being in it was about as pleasurable as drinking mucus sprinkled with sand.
    GREATEST PAIN: seeing someone i am close to suffer alot/breaking my little toe on the lounge room chair
    THING YOU LOVE MOST: laughing
    THING YOU HATE MOST: being lonely and not laughing
    WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: stuff.. things.. me.. junk...people.. plants
    HAS WRITING FORUMS HELPED YOU?: yeah I actually have somewhere to post my stuff now, its awesome.
    ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WRITING FORUMS?: You all know you’re coolio.
    THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WRITING FORUMS SIGNATURE: The genius of weird al. I plan to marry the inner workings of his psyche.

10. Sapphire

Sapphire New Member

NAME: Tabby

NICKNAME: Tab, Sapph, Sapphire, Cesca

INTERESTS: writing, reading, RPing, rock music, anime, softball, history

HOBBIES: writing and softball

WHERE DO YOU LIVE(please, describe your humble abode): I live in a Missouri in a small town right off of the highway.

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR LIFE?: I want to be a history teacher for high schoolers and I want to reach my dream of publishing a fantasy trilogy and fall back on a job as an author.

MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT: I don't know.

FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER DID: Umm...I don't know.

YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP: With a guy in first grade.

GREATEST PAIN: I don't know.

THING YOU LOVE MOST: Friends and family.

THING YOU HATE MOST: Stupid people

WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: Scenery, movies, books, and my father.

HAS WRITING FORUMS HELPED YOU?: Very much so.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WRITING FORUMS?: Yes.

THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WRITING FORUMS SIGNATURE:
    One of them is the countdown to the Eragon movie and the other one is a quote from my favorite character from Eragon, Murtagh, and his best quote of the book. That quote really made my stomach do acrobats.

11. Sf Gr3y

Sf Gr3y New Member

Meh.

NAME: Artemis

NICKNAME: Art/Arteh

INTERESTS: Track

HOBBIES: Writing, Reading, Track, Roleplaying

WHERE DO YOU LIVE: Connecticut in the good ol' USA. (AKA Boring Capital of the World.)

ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm fifteen, pretty outgoing, and an avid writer. My life revolves around my computer usually, I write a couple hours of additions to my stories each night, after homework. Starting college in early February at Uconn.

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR LIFE?: I'd like to own my own business, a hangout for kids to come and enjoy themselves on the internet, on various game consoles and include a small library of fantasy and other teenage novels, as well as a small cafe inside. I'll write on the side, for publication and that extra income.

MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT: I've never been embarrased, what're you talkin' about.

FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER DID: Meh, not sure. Erm...I fell down the stairs when we were moving recently, holding a fishtank that weighed like two-hundred pounds. Long story short, I ended up at the bottom of the stairs with a bruised tailbone and a beta in my mouth, no joke. :D

YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP: Christie Attanasio, fifth grade. It only lasted like three weeks.

GREATEST PAIN: Being gang raped by black guys in the ghetto, obviously.

THING YOU LOVE MOST: Writing

THING YOU HATE MOST: ALL OF YOU! :)D )

WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: My best friend Harry, along with my dreams.

HAS WRITING FORUMS HELPED YOU?: I'm a newb. I wouldn't know yet, but other writing forums have.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WRITING FORUMS?: So far, absolutely, after reading Sapphire's prologue. ;)

THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WRITING FORUMS SIGNATURE:

What signature? :p

12. ABSteel

ABSteel New Member

NAME: Austin
    NICKNAME: AB
    INTERESTS: writing, reading, sleeping, eating, shopping
    HOBBIES: the above
    WHERE DO YOU LIVE : Las Vegas, NV
    ABOUT YOURSELF: Smart, good looking
    WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR LIFE?: Be happy
    MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT: I can't say it here.
    FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER DID: Funniest isn't a word. The most fun thing I've ever done is spend Christmas in San Francisco, last year.
    YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP: I had my first boyfriend junior year of high school
    GREATEST PAIN: Watching my mom die
    THING YOU LOVE MOST: My life
    THING YOU HATE MOST: I'm careless and selfish
    WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: Tomorrow
    HAS WRITING FORUMS HELPED YOU?: Yes
    ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WRITING FORUMS? Yes
    THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WRITING FORUMS SIGNATURE: I believe it's, "Call me AB!" Which I'd like for everyone to do...

13. M.Kirk

M.Kirk New Member

Actually man, funniest is a word. I believe you were thinking of funnest.

14. Torpeh

Torpeh New Member

NAME: Harry
    NICKNAME: Hazbo, H
    INTERESTS: Writing, reviewing, critiquing, cricket.
    HOBBIES: I do the above, along with participating in a debating society.
    WHERE DO YOU LIVE : I live in Bexley, which is just outside London. There are two floors in my house, and I have decent size bedroom. Most of my life is spent where I am now, though: in the dining room with my laptop.
    ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm picky about grammar and spend a lot of time playing cricket or writing.
    WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR LIFE?:To get published, make friends and meet that special person.
    MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT: Making grammar mistakes. Seriously, I get extremely embarassed.
    FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER DID: When I attempt anything that requires flexibility, it's generally funny to watch.
    YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP: Last year.
    GREATEST PAIN: Certain things relating to my first relationship.
    THING YOU LOVE MOST: Probably reviewing stories. I really enjoy composing reviews.
    THING YOU HATE MOST: Ignorance to accuracy.
    WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: Sentence structure. Don't laugh. I just love reading flowing sentences: it makes me want to write my own.
    HAS WRITING FORUMS HELPED YOU?: Well, this is my first day, but it looks helpful.
    ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WRITING FORUMS? From current experience, yes.
    THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WRITING FORUMS SIGNATURE: Just a summary of what I do.

15. Sf Gr3y

Sf Gr3y New Member

-.-

I Still Don't Know You!

16. Neidermeyer

Neidermeyer Active Member

NAME: Justin
    NICKNAME: Neidermeyer
    INTERESTS: Reading, writing, and just trying to have a good time with friends.
    HOBBIES: Outside of school and work I don't have time for much hobbies, but I do golf, hunt and fish.
    WHERE DO YOU LIVE: Henderson and Bowling Green, Kentucky. In Henderson, my house is located out in the county with some farmland. In Bowling Green, it is in the city and I share it with a friend while we are at college.
    ABOUT YOURSELF: Sarcastic, Cynical, Friendly, and would do anything for those I term friend.
    WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR LIFE?: To leave this world a little better of a place than it was when I entered (so cliche, I know)
    MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT: Pissing on a homeless guy on Bourbon street when I didnt see him in the trash
    FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER DID: I guess that one is funny in a sick kinda way
    YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP: wow...10 years ago. shes been married, divorced, and has a kid now.
    GREATEST PAIN: losing my grandfather
    THING YOU LOVE MOST: the compassionate capability of the human heart
    THING YOU HATE MOST: Bigotry
    WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: The sacrifices my family made to give me the chance to do great things.
    HAS WRITING FORUMS HELPED YOU?: Of course. Great people who take the time to help out.
    ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WRITING FORUMS? Yup
    THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WRITING FORUMS SIGNATURE: n/a

17. wordwizard

wordwizard New Member

NAME: Ashley
    NICKNAME: Ash
    INTERESTS: writing, reading
    HOBBIES: this forum, reading, shopping
    WHERE DO YOU LIVE (please, describe your humble abode): Canada, British Columbia. If your interested you can google it. I live on Vancouver Island.
    ABOUT YOURSELF(a few words to describe you): I am a happy person, spontaneous, and goal driven.
    WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR LIFE?: happy family, lots of money. travel a lot, help people.
    MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT: I once asked a really hot guy what that big light in the sky was....and he responded by telling me it was the moon.....but in mydefense...it was realllly low and cloudy out.
    FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER DID: not sure
    YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP: grade 3....held hands...thats about it.
    GREATEST PAIN: well I think amputation would be painful....but I never had to go through it so I couldnt tell you from exerience......
    THING YOU LOVE MOST: my family.
    THING YOU HATE MOST: wierd relatives.
    WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: music.
    HAS WRITING FORUMS HELPED YOU?: yup
    ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WRITING FORUMS? certainly
    THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WRITING FORUMS SIGNATURE: greys anatomy and a song.

18. ValianceInEnd

ValianceInEnd Active Member

NAME(your real name, the one your mother gave you!): Doug
    NICKNAME: Valens
    INTERESTS: Making movies, writing crap, drawing, and playing bass
    WHERE DO YOU LIVE: Phoenix
    ABOUT YOURSELF: I am a PWNER jk
    WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR LIFE?: To become a film director
    MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT: Haha, I'm too cool to remember
    FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER DID: Too many to count...
    YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP: In it right now
    GREATEST PAIN: Face planting from a bike
    THING YOU LOVE MOST: Godzilla and zombies =P
    THING YOU HATE MOST: Liberal nut jobs
    WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: Horror films and Adult Swim shows
    HAS WRITING FORUMS HELPED YOU?: Of course
    ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WRITING FORUMS?: Duh
    THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WRITING FORUMS SIGNATURE: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure!!!!

19. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

NAME: Rabia
    NICKNAME:Rabz Anjie (too many forum names)
    INTERESTS: Writing, Singing, Daydreaming, Wasting time, Traveling and Arguing.
    HOBBIES: ...Cooking?
    WHERE DO YOU LIVE (please, describe your humble abode): Hmm...I live in Lahore, one of the best cities in Pakistan, I'm a proud Pakistani, a panicky Punjabi and a lavish Lahori ;). My home's pretty good, we are living at the main road, so its pretty noisy and you can hear an accident from here. :)
    ABOUT YOURSELF(a few words to describe you): I'm arrogant, rude, childish, sarcastic, careless, irresponsible and dreamy at the same time.
    WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR LIFE?: Many...to begin with, I want to be a good Muslim, which means being a good person/daughter/sister too, also I want to persuade my career as a writer and use all what I have to help my country.
    MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT: I really don't remember. But there are plenty.
    FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER DID: *shrugs* Acted unconscious on April Fool's.
    YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP: N/A
    GREATEST PAIN: Maybe when I lost many writings in a computer crash. But I'm positive I've never encountered something awful.
    THING YOU LOVE MOST: Nature.
    THING YOU HATE MOST: Tanks.
    WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: God and nature.
    HAS WRITING FORUMS HELPED YOU?: Yup!
    ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WRITING FORUMS? Yup!
    THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WRITING FORUMS SIGNATURE: Qura'an, and a depressing mood one day.

20. CharlieTheUnicorn13

CharlieTheUnicorn13 New Member

Somewhere in this universe... Is there some reason
    NAME: Maya is my middle name. That's all I'm saying.
    NICKNAME: Se-Se (see-see)
    INTERESTS: Writing, music, computers and technology, graphics, Sci-Fi
    HOBBIES: Playing piano, writing stories, doing yoga, hanging out with my friends, wasting my time on the internet, lol
    WHERE DO YOU LIVE: Southwest USA in the desert.
    ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a proud dork. I'm not afriad to run around flailing my arms with my friends, just for the sake of being silly and weird.
    WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR LIFE?: I hope to become a published author someday. I also hope I'll release an album.
    MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT: I don't know. One time I hugged some random stranger, mistaking him for my father.
    FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER DID: Who knows?
    YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP: Haven't had a "boyfriend-girlfriend" relationship yet.+
    GREATEST PAIN: My dog died when I was 8.
    THING YOU LOVE MOST: SOUP! (Not!) I don't know. Music. My family and friends.
    THING YOU HATE MOST: The idiots that rule our nation.
    WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: People and human nature.
    HAS WRITING FORUMS HELPED YOU?: YES!
    ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WRITING FORUMS?: Yep!
    THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WRITING FORUMS SIGNATURE: Uhh... I made it up!

21. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

I would probably strongly suggest people no longer put up full names. Maybe just the origen of your user name instead. It's too easy to have identity theft these days. Just be careful over the information that you give out.

With THAT over with.....

NAME: Dropbear_oz

NICKNAME: Doz

INTERESTS: Writing, reading, listneing to music, watching movies, teasing my boyfriend, annoying the members of WF.ORG :D

HOBBIES: re- se above.

WHERE DO YOU LIVE: In a house and also in my mind- it's sometimes safer there.

ABOUT YOURSELF: I am compassionate and bad at saying No to people. I have a temper and am defensive. I hate being wrong and tend to be bossy. NO, I am bossy.... :D, erm, what else? I love too much. I have sunk low and had strength to climb back up again. I hate cleaning and am quite lazy sometimes. I'm starting to lose weight so yeah, and, erm... My good friends are my sisters (not biological sisters), but yeah, loyal for the right people, but refuse to be a lapdog.

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR LIFE?: To be secure in everything I do. And to raise children.

MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT: Ack, too many to count. Running to catch the bus but tripped on my baggy pants- fell flat on my face and ripped the pants up to my hip. I had to ask the driver to wait a few minutes while I changed my pants.

FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER DID: Not sure. Ask my friends. Maybe refering to my brothers collection of old Jack Daniels bottles and telling him that the could be a house and that it would be the house that Jack built. (Lame but I actually made my brother laugh his head off which rarely happens! So hence hte funny)

YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP: My first 'Grown up' relationship, please excuse me while I vomit, was with a 24/7 alcaholic that loved playing mind games and resulted in me having a nervous breakdown. Nuff said.

GREATEST PAIN: Feeling hopeless and afraid that I've lost the ability to love

THING YOU LOVE MOST: The fact that my boyfriend loves me for who I am

THING YOU HATE MOST: Lack of compassion.

WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: Music. Movies. Being alone and chatting with my best friend

HAS WRITING FORUMS HELPED YOU?: Yes.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WRITING FORUMS?: Yes

THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WRITING FORUMS SIGNATURE: The purple one was from an earlier episode of Angel. I like the quiet. because I do.
    and the first one. I was in a bad mood, had an argument and was just plain old thinking **** it. and I've kept it because I like it.

22. lordofhats

lordofhats New Member

NAME: Lord of Hats

NICKNAME: Hats, Lord, loh, MASTER :p!

INTERESTS: Computers, Religion, Writing, Military
    HOBBIES: Martial Arts, Video Games, the above of course
    WHERE DO YOU LIVE: My steel reinforced concrete box. I feel safe in here :D.
    ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm awesome. no other word to describe it. :cool: Seriously though I'm simple. Gamer, History buff, amateur Theologian, and Programmer in training. Oh and I like hats.
    WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR LIFE?: To be a Game Programmer
    MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT: Failing my first black belt test
    FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER DID: Tripped over the michrophone cord when giving speech in front of assembly
    YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP: Relationships cost money. Money is something college students don't have the luxury of having... so none thus far.
    GREATEST PAIN: Betrayal
    THING YOU LOVE MOST: What is love?
    THING YOU HATE MOST: Hubris.
    WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: Music, Movies, the Bible, Friends, life in general
    HAS WRITING FORUMS HELPED YOU?: Yes.
    ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WRITING FORUMS?: Yes
    THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WRITING FORUMS SIGNATURE: EDIT: Changed my Sig. I went lookign around for some good quotes and found two I rather like. Morpheus and Ender two of the best fictional characters ever.

23. RomanticRose

RomanticRose Active Member

NAME: Rosalinda
    NICKNAME: Rose, BeanieButt, Olive Oyl,
    INTERESTS: Fitness, cooking, writing, reading,
    HOBBIES: see above
    WHERE DO YOU LIVE (please, describe your humble abode): I live in a one-bedroom apartment in Dallas. I sleep on a futon in the living room to leave the bedroom as an office.
    ABOUT YOURSELF(a few words to describe you): Non-conformist (but not iconoclastic), intelligent (but not a snob about it), happy, loving, short, skinny
    WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR LIFE?: to have Stephen King's and J.K. Rawling's sales figures
    MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT: n/a
    FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER DID: I was dragged to a tent revival meeting. I was younger and more impulsive. I got in line to be healed of the migraine headache I had concocted. After the guru "laid hands" on me and ordered the demons away, I grabbed my face and shouted, "My eyes! I can't see. What did you do to me?" I know, I am so going to hell.
    YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP: Probably with my first foster mother. She is still a great influence on me
    GREATEST PAIN: My future mother-in-law. But it works out fine since I'm her greatest pain, too.
    THING YOU LOVE MOST: Being alive
    THING YOU HATE MOST: Hate is a negative emotion, and negative emotions are wasted energy. What I dislike, I either ignore or work to change.
    WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: Being alive
    HAS WRITING FORUMS HELPED YOU?: Not particularly
    ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WRITING FORUMS? It is what it is.
    THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WRITING FORUMS SIGNATURE: Dean Koontz

24. Lemex

Lemex That's Lord Lemex to you. Contributor

NAME: Michael
    NICKNAME: Lemex, Sarny, Micky.
    INTERESTS: Movies, Writing, Guitar playing, Walking, Bowling, Rugby, F1.
    WHERE DO YOU LIVE: North East England, a little place called Ashington.
    ABOUT YOURSELF: I am a bit arragant, and a bit egotistical, but otherwise, I just want to live my life in peace.
    WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR LIFE?: To entertain people, and finnish my novel.
    MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT: No answer
    FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER DID: No answer
    YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP: When I was 13, I met her at a party, spent 3 weeks with her and she moved away, I never seen her again.
    GREATEST PAIN: When my grandfather died before my eyes.
    THING YOU LOVE MOST: My Guitar, my friends, my work.
    THING YOU HATE MOST: People who have to start trouble, and cant just let things go. Nazis and racists.
    WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: Films, Novels, Poems, Real life, dreams, legands, folk tales, music, games, Video games.
    HAS WRITING FORUMS HELPED YOU?: Yes, in one major aspect.
    ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WRITING FORUMS?: Moderitely
    THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WRITING FORUMS SIGNATURE: H.P. Lovecraft's 'The Call of Cthulhu' and David Lynch's 'INLAND EMPIRE.'

25. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

NAME: Dave
    NICKNAME: Hey you!
    INTERESTS: science and mathematics, words and communication, photography and other arts, comuter programming, drama, science fiction, humor
    HOBBIES: cooking, writing, modelmaking, photography, Toastmasters, karaoke, hiking and mountain climbing (not technical), snorkelling.
    WHERE DO YOU LIVE (please, describe your humble abode): a small rural town in central Massachusetts
    ABOUT YOURSELF(a few words to describe you): Never take life too seriously - you'll never get out alive!
    WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR LIFE?: To teach math and science at the college level
    MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT: Snoring in a meeting in which we were introduced to our new Director (he really WAS boring!) - there were probably more embarassing moments, but they just aren't coming to me now.
    FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER DID: well, there was the glue incident... no wait, the cubicle prank on the guy returning from vacation. No, the Crud the Spud thing was even better...
    YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP: Maureen Sullivan. We were preschool, and our parents thought we were great together. Engaged but never married...
    GREATEST PAIN: The loss of a very dear friend about a decade ago, to cigarettes
    THING YOU LOVE MOST: my kids, and my girlfreiend and her two kids
    THING YOU HATE MOST: back stabbing liars
    WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: good science fiction
    HAS WRITING FORUMS HELPED YOU?: Yes, I have gotten very valuable feedback
    ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WRITING FORUMS? Quite
    THE ORIGIN OF YOUR WRITING FORUMS SIGNATURE: Current signature is a quote by Abraham Lincoln. In truth though, I would rather speak and learn from a mistake than stay silent just to look good. I have no problems saying, "I was wrong."