The God Question

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thagryn-Sylrand, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonnehLee

SonnehLee Contributor Contributor

I have an interesting question: do you believe in angels? do you think they are present throughout our lives?

2. lordofhats

lordofhats New Member

I believe in them. The problem with angel's is figuring out exactly what they do and what purpose they serve. Most of the info we have on them is obscure or offhanded or coming from non-canonic or semi-canonic sources. All I think we can really know is that Angels are servants of god, and serve the purpose of agents who enact his will in the mortal world. They are obviously organized into some form of hierarchy as they are stated to have ranks titles and roles and leaders. It also appears they poses free will like humans as there are several known rebellions by angels (the Gregori, the seven demons mentioned in Jude, and I suppose satan if you choose to go that way).

Again though, I don't think it's something humans need to be overly concerned with. The nature of angels isn't vital to the christian message or it's journey.

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

I am closing this thread because it has ceased to be about sharing different beliefs, and has turned to debating them.

And yes, there have been posts deleted for this reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.