Unnatural Campus

Discussion in 'Archive' started by TheApprentice, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

David wrinkled his nose.

Ugh…..what a gross smell. It smelled worse then his pees and poos.

Now why would someone fill a doll with ketchup and why would someone fill a doll with ketchup and ruin its eyes?

"Clean up on Aisle three Carlos!" David shouted

"IT IS NOT A DOLL YOU FOOL!!"

"I'm am not a fool I got a D on and my last homework assignment."

".......If I recall correctly that was counting up to 5 and that you see is a corpse." Junior spoke a hint of pleasure in his voice. "Lovely work if I do say so myself! Bwahahahaha!"

"Yes bwahahahha!"

2. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

"Shit. Hey guys!"

Cheza looked up, awakening from the stupor she had been in all day. She didn't remember too much about the classes -except that she'd somehow broken a desk when they were in Physical Buffing.

But the moment she scented blood, her nostrils widened and her hair spiked, and instant change coming over her eyes, turning them a livid gold with slit-like pupils. Her whole body tensed, like a dog about to spring for the kill. Mad with bloodlust.

But it wasn't alive -the kid was dead. Cheza preferred her food alive. She reminded herself of that over and over again as she walked with rigid steps to the body, crouching down and sniffing at it.

If your eyes cause you to sin, pluck them out. Cheza eyed the dry blood, her nose picking up little on the ground. But if she checked the body....

"Yes bwahahahha!" Instinct had her hackles rising -as well as her feathers- and Cheza looked up at David. Still despite that evil cackle she knew he couldn't have been the culprit. She would have scented blood on him. Or at the least heavy bleach. That gave more away than some people thought.

With that, she turned back to the body and promptly buried her face in the side of it's neck, breathing deeply. Then she jumped back and wiped at her face rapidly. "Ugh -well i have his scent now, and another one. I'm going to take a bit of his clothing for the other 'weres'. Maybe they'll know something." With that, Cheza sawed off a corner of the boy's sleeve with her claws and tucked it in her pocket. All the while, she mentally battled the beast within, her eyes glowing a bit stronger than before. The scent of blood, of death, was igniting the chaotic urge to destroy within her. But if she worked at it, she could control it.

3. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

I had been walking with the others, I had been aware of the time that had been wasted by walking... but running back would probably get us back in half the time it took us to get there, I was just about to suggest to the others that we should be getting back before we're late, when Mikkish had walked down an alley, curious, I walked after him... then I saw the gruesome sight before me... I covered my mouth and tried not to breathe in the horrible stench that the body produced. "My god..." I said, my voice barely a whisper, I took a few steps back, I could feel the bile rising to my throat. "Why...!?" I asked to no one in particular, why would someone do something so horrible... string someone up... gouge their eyes out...?! I swallowed it back and bit back a scream and took a few tentative steps forward. "...If your eyes cause you to sin... pluck them out...?!" I thought, the scene was etched into my mind... every last gruesome detail... I turned around. "We need to alert the authorities as soon as possible, before any possible contamination to the scene..." I said, trying to regain my composure.

Leon had just looked at the scene with detached interest. "Hm, someone strung a guy up, crazy bastard." He thought, he shrugged and then looked at David and smacked the back of his head when he was talking to himself. "Shut the hell up already dumb ass." He said annoyed, he didn't care that David had said something so inappropriate, he was just grating on Leon's nerves.

4. Kingtype

"Shut the hell up already dumb ass."

"I am going to take your tongue as a trophy mortal hahahahahhaha!"
    David piped up at Leon in a completely different voice.

Suddenly David shook his head and turned his attention back to the body.

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Senior Member

Mikkish was about to tell Leon to give the poor David a break, until he heard David yell at Leon in a demonic voice. He wasn't too startled by it though. Mikkish passed it off as David getting pissed and yelling at Leon. David's choice in words probably had to do with his mental handicap.

"Alright guy, just chill out." He said, feeling a bit overwhelmed for a second by the corpse and the arguing "Lets just get some cops and go back to the school." He said, getting out his old flip cell phone, but noticing he had no bars. "Shit, any of you got service?"

But there was no cell towers here, not for any of the company's back in the non magic world. There was cell service, but only for cell phones bought on this island.

6. mmarage

Leon glared at David, he was slightly unnerved by the voice, but as he saw three possibilities. One, the idiot was good at making different voices. Two, the idiot has a split personality. Three, he was possessed by an evil spirit. But even if two and three were right, he couldn't just let the retard get away with such an insult. "I'll chop off your dick first, bronze it, and send it to your whore of a mother." He said crossing his arms, he looked at Mikkish and pulled out his phone, a much newer model than Mikkish's. "Nope, not a single bar." He said.

I couldn't believe what had come out of David's mouth or Leon's afterwards... though we had a much more pressing issue. "W-We'll just have to go find some." I said, with that, I rushed off to find some police officers without consulting the others.

7. Kingtype

"I'll chop off your dick first, bronze it, and send it to your whore of a mother."

David blinked. "What's a dick, bronze annnnnd whore?"

So coooool

He loved learning the jive talk!

8. TheApprentice

Two police officers were hanging out on the side walk, right next to their vehicle. One was smoking, the other had just put a box of donuts away. They looked just like normal officers from back home. Their uniforms read GIPD.

As Joe was running up to them, the cop who was smoking noticed and started walking towards him.

"I'm guessing somethings up in the alleyway?" He asked Joe, but didn't wait for an answer. He just nodded and walked to the alleyway.

"Hey man, I said chill out." Mikkish was saying to Leon as the officer walked in.

"Holy shit" the cop said, looking at the corpse, then looking at the students. Then, the cop reached into his pocket and pulled out a purple gem, holding close to each of them, then putting it away. 'Hmm...well none of these morons did it.' He thought.

"Get out of here." He said firmly, then walking over to his corpse and reporting it in his radio. The city had magic as a way to fight crime if necessary. Were any of these students guilty, the gem would have glowed. There were ways to hide your guilt from the gem, but the officer didn't think they were smart enough to know how to do that.

"First time I ever agreed with a cop. Lets go, guys." Mikkish wanted to get out of there, not because the corpse grossed him out, but because he wanted to leave before more cops showed up.

9. TheApprentice

Mikkish walked casually back to the school, so by the time he got to his next class, he was 15 minutes late.

Mathematics
    Mikkish thought up an act real quick to avoid getting bitched at.

He opened the door to the...gym? He was faking a confused look. "Is this the right class? Mathematics?"

The woman let out a sigh "Not gonna work. But it's your first day, so I won't count this as a tardy." The woman said, turning to the rest of the class and smiling "Good afternoon. My name is Ms Chekov. You're probably all confused that this class is in a gym. Well this isn't your typical math class. Here we study how mathematics apply to the use of magic." She said, walking over to a chair in front of the bleachers where the students were sitting and getting a pile of papers "Could someone volunteer to pass out a few papers you will need for this class?"

Mikkish sighed

Soul Energy Studies
    "Hello, I am Mr Hiedman. Would anybody mind passing out papers?"

Sparring
    Good afternoon, I am Mr Chase. Yes, this class is exactly what you think it is. Fighting, magic, excitement! But first, the most exciting thing of all: passing out papers! Who want to volunteer?"

Mikkish left the school for the dorms, bored nearly to death from reliving what was basically just like high school.

But as he entered the courtyard in between the school and dorms, he a bunch of students crowding in the center, and some were standing outside the crowd reading something off sheets of paper.

"Huh, wonder what this is about." Mikkish said, drowsy, and wanting to fall back asleep.

10. mmarage

I had ran ahead of everyone so then I wouldn't be late, arriving five minutes before the bell rang, on my way, I was just thinking about that crime scene... the phrase 'If your eyes cause you to sin, pluck them out' wouldn't get out of my head... I just volunteered to pass out the papers once more and buried myself in the classwork and did my best not to think about that sickening scene...

Once class was over, I wandered out to the courtyard and noticed that a bunch of people were crowding around the center, I squeezed my way through the crowd. "Excuse me, pardon me, I'm sorry, just need to get through..." I said as I squeezed my way through the crowd to get to the front, wondering what was going on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon arrived with Mikkish fifteen minutes late, he just went with Mikkish's excuse and then just slacked off in his classes.

He walked out to the courtyard and noticed the commotion and tried to squeeze through the crowd, implanting suggestions in their minds to let him through.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  11. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Cheza arrived five minutes after Mikkish -having been spotted by a were and immediately subjugated to being sniffed down, up, through and sideways while they questioned and she answered with what she knew. Strangely, they only seemed excited about it -apparently murders didn't happen too often- and soon she was left to her own devices while they spread the information around. After taking a glare from the teacher, she'd slipped back into her trance again. She remembered school before being kidnapped, but after three years she was far behind everyone else and little but the basics made any sense.

It was when the commotion started that Cheza finally woke from her nap. How had she ended up asleep? Draped high in the tree, she realized that it had been the warm sunlight that had made her doze off. Now that she felt refreshed, however, she dropped down on springy legs and padded in the direction of the crowd, ears pricked.

12. TheApprentice

Mikkish shoved people out of the way, with no caring for being polite, to get to the center. After a short thicket of crowding students, there was a clearing in the mass of students, and at the center of this clearing was a muscular guy and gothic looking chick passing out papers.

"Here you go." Said the goth chick in a happy voice "Remember: party tonight at eight o clock!"

Black, wavy hair cascaded down to the small of her back. Black eyeliner ran along her eyelids. She wore a black corset top, which, though not too tight, gave her an hourglass shape. Mikkish' attention, however, was drawn to her black skirt, which barely made it's way halfway down her thigh. Automatically, Mikkish was in love....or at least, "love" as he described it.

"Hey, what are the papers for?" Mikkish asked her

"The Fraternity of Mages. It's a political group run by a true genius." She said "Here, have one. There is a party going on at 8, too. I hope you will come. My name is Morgan, by the way" She said, brushing his hand flirtatiously, though, only to convince him to join.

"A-Alright. I am Mikkish, and sure, I'll come." Mikkish said, too infatuated to think straight. He walked away slowly, turning back for just another glance at Morgan.

Once out of the crowd, he looked over the paper he was given. It was vague. Talked about the superiority of mages over the average person. How magic was so readily available, yet average men were too ignorant to know. Then another paragraph read how the fraternity would lead mages to their true, full potential, and promised greatness to anyone who joined. Lastly, it read "Initiation party at 8 tonight. Just show up and listen to a speech given by our amazing leader." The leaders name was never given, however.

13. Kingtype

"Mikkish." David said walking up beside him.

His eyes locked on Morgan.

"Boy she is pertty!" He exclaimed. "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free! Right!?" He said loud enough for everyone within the area to hear. "Am I right? That's the saying about cows and milk and women."

14. mmarage

I looked at the goth woman and the man, and I took a flier from the man and read through it. I didn't quite agree with everything that the flier was talking about. However, I couldn't miss the opportunity to meet new people and possibly learn more magic. Just a single party and then I could just get better with my magic and maybe meet a few people with my same interests. I went through the crowd, doing my best to be polite about it and then walked over to Mikkish. "Um... there's this party tonight, do you think we should go?" I asked.

Leon had managed to get a few people to move out of the way voluntarily and he snatched a flier from one of the people handing them out. He read through it and smirked, it sounded perfect for him and how he basically viewed things... except that he was on top. He pushed his way out of the crowd and went over to Mikkish and ignored his identical loser. "Hey, party tonight, let's go." He said grinning.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  15. TheApprentice

"Fuck yeah! Lets go!" Mikkish said to Leon, which should have answered Joe's question "Oh, and David, its not milk you should be after, its pussy." He said, not thinking about what David would do with that information "But sure thing, guys, we should all go. Plus, I still haven't worked my charm on that Morgan girl.

Meanwhile

Morgan kept her field of telepathy wide enough to affect the whole crowd, so both men and women would find themselves turned on by her. Too bad Donny didn't possess the same capabilities. She was signing up way more new members than he was.

16. mmarage

"Alright... I'm gonna go get ready, I hope that this will be good..." I said timidly, I walked off to the dorm room to get ready for the party.

After I left Leon looked at Mikkish. "Why bring the nerd? He'll just be a nuisance, probably telling us not to do stuff." Leon pointed out, it seemed right, his nerdy counterpart seemed like a goody two shoes that would try to stop them from having any sort of fun.

17. TheApprentice

"Alright, remember, 8 o clock." Mikkish called to Joe as he went to get ready, Mikkish turned to Leon after he asked his question "Well, you see Leon, while I do acknowledge that he is a goody two shoes nerd, I feel an obligation to spread my mentality." Mikkish told Leon, feeling good about what he was saying "I am almost %100 sure that after a couple months of hanging out with me, that Joe kid will understand what life is really about. It's about enjoying it. Sure, at first he will try and tell us about how we are breaking the rules and not doing any good for ourselves in the long run, but he will learn. It just takes a little time, is all." Mikkish said.

18. mmarage

"Good luck with that." Leon said, he waved him off and walked to his room. "Just don't ruin our night, okay? I'd rather not have my ear nagged off from that lame impostor." He said as he walked away.

When he got to the room, he was angry to see that the idiot was his roommate. "O-Oh hey Leon..." I said quietly as I saw him. "I guess we're roommates... weird twist of fate." I mumbled. "It's not fate, it's just annoying." Leon said coldly, he went to his side of the room and began selecting clothing for tonight, I was doing the same on the other side of the room.

19. TheApprentice

Mikkish walked off to his dorm, smiling. He wondered about Joe and Leon. Why did they look so much the same when they didn't even know each other? Regardless as to how that was, Mikkish was very confident that Joe would be a changed guy after hanging out with him for a while. He thought the same about David as well. Sure, David was mentally handicapped, but to Mikkish, that just meant David would be easier to influence. Mikkish never liked the moralistic types either, but Mikkish figured that if he wanted to see more people like himself, he would need to make more people think like himself.

Mikkish went into his dorm and napped, setting his alarm for 7pm. Even if he was late, it was always cool to be late to a party.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Mikkish sat up in his bed as his alarm rang. Turning the alarm off, Mikkish got up immediately and got dressed for the party. He got on some dark wash blue jeans and a black, short sleeved dress shirt. Walking into the bathroom, he combed his hair back, hoping to make himself look slick. He quickly sprayed on a little axe cologne for the ladies he hoped to see at the party...or more specifically: Morgan.

After he finished getting ready, Mikkish walked back over to where David was sleeping "Time to go, David." He figured David had a lot to learn socially. Maybe the guy was mentally handicapped, but that didn't mean Mikkish couldn't teach him a few basics of being like himself.
    Mikkish then left his own door, walking across the hall and knocked on Joe's door. Now that he told Leon about changing Joe, he had to do it, and that meant Making sure Joe went to this party.

"Time to go to the party, bro!" Mikkish called, then walked down the hall and waited by the elevator.

20. mmarage

Leon walked out of the room first, he was wearing a leather jacket, white t-shirt, and a pair of black jeans. "The idiot's still getting dressed." He said, then I walked out a few minutes later... I was wearing a white button down shirt with gray pinstripes, black dress pants and black leather shoes, a golden locket was hanging around my neck and resting against my slightly exposed chest, my hair had been parted to one side, my bangs slightly covering one eye, I actually pulled it off pretty well. "U-Um... how do I look?" I asked timidly as I walked over to join everyone, Leon couldn't help but admit, the nerd cleaned up nicely, not that he'd admit it, the bastard was taking up half of his room and shared his face yet acted like such an over achieving timid bastard, it made him look bad.

21. TheApprentice

Mikkish looked at both Leon and Joe. It was true, they were both pretty well dressed. By how Leon looked right now and how he acted, he shouldn't have any problems picking up the chicks. He might make a good wing man. Joe looked good to. If only he wasn't so timid, they would make the perfect pickup artist posse. Mikkish still had no clue either of them was gay.

"Alright, cool." Mikkish said, leaning against the wall next to the elevators "Now we just got the others to wait for."

22. TheApprentice

Mikkish looked over the invitation for an address. At the bottom read:
    1577 Creek Street. Leave the front entrance of the school building and walk straight until you reach the gas station at the corner of merlin st and glimmer rd and cross glimmer. You will find yourself at the corner of glimmer and creek. Walk to the end of creek st. The old, abandoned hotel at that corner of creek st and light ave is where we are. You won't need to show your invite, just walk in an enjoy the party.

Mikkish the folded up the invitation and pocketed it. "Alright, homies. Follow me." He said, stepping into the elevator.

Things felt familiar for the first since coming to the island for Mikkish. He had been to alot of parties in creepy places before.

The hotel, being that it was abandoned, definitely looked the part. There were cracks in the concrete. There was rot in the wood. Many of the windows were darkened by the filth that had built up over the years of being neglected. Graffiti stained parts of the wall. Nobody would be surprised if the place had been infested with rats and insects. The only sign of a party going on inside was the glow of lights, which changed color every couple of minutes, and the sound of Black Eyed Peas, which could be heard from the other corner.

The doors let out a creak as they were opened, same as the creaks made with every other step. In some corners, laying down in bean bag seats, were students, who were either wasted, stoned, or both. Students danced, females especially, in the most provocative manner. A dj played music from the other end of the huge lobby. A long table stood in the middle, carrying all forms of liquor, as well ashtrays. Several students sat around in a circle, passing around a bong.

Mikkish wasted no time. Before anyone noticed, he was dancing with a scantily clad young woman.

23. mmarage

I followed behind Mikkish closely and looked at the abandoned hotel uncertainly. I walked inside and looked around at the various students dancing, or getting drunk, or getting high, or all three... "Mikkish I'm not..." I said, I looked at where he was and noticed he had left to dance with some woman of ill repute. "Leon, I don't know what to..." I said, I had turned to where Leon had been, but he had already went off to chat some guy up. I sighed deeply and just went to an empty corner and just watched quietly.

24. TheApprentice

One of the male students dancing in the club noticed Joe shortly after. He could never tell what kinds of guys were like himself, but at parties such as this one, where the guests were encouraged to indulge in all their most hedonistic fantasies, he had been lucky before. With an aroused look in his eye, he made his way over to Joe.

It was loud at the party, so he didn't bother to speak with Joe, and simply started dancing near him, clearly inviting Joe to dance to.

Far away, Mikkish continued his dance with this girl. Without even need of his telepathy, another girl stepped close and started dancing with him too. A bastards grin spread across Mikkish' face.

25. mmarage

I had tried to block out the noise, but it was really hard, I could barely hear myself think with all the noise... I looked at a guy that had walked up to me, he just started dancing, I guess he wanted to dance with me... my face went red with embarrassment and I clutched the locket around my neck nervously and shook my head. I was perfectly comfortable with my sexuality, I'd never done anything with a guy, though I just knew that I felt no attraction toward women and I did toward men. I was just nervous about dancing with a total stranger, and no one had ever really shown any attraction toward me, to be perfectly frank, I didn't know how to dance, plus a part of me was worried that it might be some psychopath that wanted to lead me away and cut me into tiny little bits.