Vampyre Story

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    lol, sounds sneaky and clever...kewl! can't wait! :D (you could plan your collaberation here, or in a private message with someone if ya want)

@Pepper1, im gonna keep her tagged along, but not include her in fights. she'll just be like at the fringes hanging out. when you come back you can get her to jump back in. ;)

anyway...somebody help the Princess! damsel in distress! ha ha...

2. Eclipseangel

Eclipseangel Member

Gonna go away this weekend, just so you know

3. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

I figured I'd do an updated version of Tahra's profile -and if Erik allows it I might be adding a new character too!

Name: Tahra Ghuul

Appearance: Tall, slender girl with dark brown hair that appears black in dark areas. Has chameleon eyes that can change from violet to red or black, and her clothes consist of knee-high boots, baggy shorts, and rather than a t-shirt she wears a kind of bandage wrapping to cover her chest and ribs.

Personality: Often quiet due to the nature of her past, but is fairly freindly if treated kindly. If you befreind her, she will do everything in her power to keep you safe. As for when she is fighting, she becomes almost the complete opposite of her otherwise gentle nature to her freinds.

Freind 1: Calypso

Breif History: Was turned by the same vampyre that slaughtered her family, but managed to kill him before he could do anything more. She is often troubled by memories of that day, but puts on a brave face.

Element: Spirit -namely using telepathy to cause damage to her opponents by taking away their senses such as sight and hearing or makign them see thigns that are not real.

Abilities: Crimson Scream- A high-pitched shreik that first deafens then blinds the opponent.
    .............Illusion- Tahra can leave an image of herself behind while moving for a short period of time (this is useful as it tricks the opponent into thinking she may be standing in front of them when she could really be behind them).

Equipent: Dagger that she keeps sheathed in either her boot or to a strap that she ties to her forarm. Small bag tied to her hip that she can store small items in (Example: a bag of blood she has stolen from the hospital)

Other: Raven freind named Daakyr -normal size and weight but can knock someone over if he rams them at top speed while in flight. Tahra can speak to him mentally. Can also call to him a group of other birds depending on his location (aka: Heart-Render or a small band of eagles) Also useful as a scout on especially dangerous missions.

I promise i won't go overboard with the birds next time if i have to use them lol :D ( i liked the stormy-cloud look of so many birds so that's why -and only a few of them ever really did anything)

4. Keitsumah

And as for Timmothy let's see his template! (hope ya like this Erik i'll do my best not to over-power him lol -but i like making such a little person pack a punch) :D

Name: Timmothy Ghuul

Appearance: Small boy that barely comes to Tahra's hip in height and would appear adorable with his big eyes and dark, unkempt hair, but is marred by terrible scars across his face (one of which across his eyes thus making him blind) and throat due to the wounds the vampire that killed his family inflicted upon him. He would have otherwise died had he not bitten that same vamp and drunk a small amount of blood -rendering him into an agonizing turning while his body healed. He often wears baggy garments, such as a pair of boy's jeans one size too big for him and a large sweat-shirt with a pocket in the front that he has a habit of keeping his hands in.

Personality: Very similar to Tahra due to the fact that they are siblings, but he is strangely more mature in some matters -such as the duty he and his sister hold to avenge their parents. He holds a large amount of knowledge of vampires even though he has only been one just as long as Tahra (and that is only a few months), and has made an oath to wipe out the coven that the vampire that murdered their parents came from.

Brief History: Same History as Tahra -only he barely survived the attack and didn't play a part in killing him. In fact, their last name comes into play because it means "Rising Dead" and Tahra believed he was so.

Element: Earth -namely using massively destructive moves to disrupt the landscape and unsettle his opponents. Combined with Tahra's abilities and if a vampyre with offensive attacks helps (Example: Avin, Garan, Calypso or Bree) -this can prove to be a deadly combo.

Abilities: Earth-shake- A move that is caused by Timmothy stomping his feet, making the earth surrounding him tremble or collapse in certain areas (collapses depend on whether he is near sewer pipes or hidden caves)

Equipment: None

Other: A massive, aged Labrador retriever that acts like a mother to him. She has a graying muzzle and cannot fight, but is able to carry Timmothy around on her back and can appear very threatening when he is scared -but she has never bitten anyone.

5. ChatNoir

ChatNoir New Member

Hiya, I have just started writing in this community and I thought that I'd give this game a go :) Hope you like my character!

Name: Enio.

Appearance: Someone would say that Enio stopped developing at the age of 15; short and slender as a reed, she would easily be mistaken for a boy of delicate features. She has a shoulder-length mane of dark coppery ringlets framing an angel face: slightly slanted bright emerald eyes, small pointy nose and full red lips.

Personality: Fidgety and curious. She is chatty, straightforward and sometimes too blunt (she wouldn’t think twice about asking personal questions). She will pretend to be scatterbrained in order to get away with most things although she is nobody’s fool.

Brief history: She was born and raised in a travelling circus, learning to master her body and its movements (great flexibility, balance and speed) as well as tricks of the trade such us throwing knives and having quick, accurate hands.

Her sire didn’t have time to waste and after teaching her the basics of how to be a vampyre he left her on her own. She continued with the only life she had ever known, travelling around the country with the circus and paying respects to the queens and kings of the cities she set foot in, leaving as quickly and subtly as possible.

Element: Fire.

Beginner ability: Burning Touch. She can increase the temperature of objects and people to boiling hot with the touch of her skin (at this point touching her would be as bad!).

Equipment: A small hidden bag with some bits and pieces including throwing knives, grained crystals and a deck of cards.

6. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    You're APPROVED ChatNoir. Did you know my char has the same beginner power but with a different name? lol, cool.

7. Keitsumah

actually Calypso has the added bonus of healing ppl. but yeah very similar! (woohoo another possible freind for Tahra! we'll see what happens!)

oh and warning; i get a bit obsessed with type match-ups so i will end up using that to my advantage! (old-school pokemon player here) 'm guessign that the strange woman is a spirit type now -but how will she deal with the floor coming out from beneath her? lol :D Go timmothy!

8. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    haha, nice guess but not quite right...all will be revealed! ;)

9. Keitsumah

uggg! i was lacking in the creativity department and got desperate during that fight! Disappointment... but then that was a human with psychic abilities now -and i got a great idea for Tahra's next move if i get a power-up soon! (fight spirit with darkness...heeheehee....) oh and i was wondering if Timmothy could get a move called "Converge"? the effects are that Timmothy can send chunks of earth flying at his opponents to encase them in earth.

10. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    well, timothy's already more powerful than the rest of the fledglings lol. how bout just throwing chunks of earth? maybe he can build up to converge later. so if thats the power you want im ok with that. i approve.:)

11. Eclipseangel

Eclipseangel Member

'm gonna be away next weekend to guys

12. Keitsumah

thanks! i'll show it in the next fight! (and how is he more powerful? one fight with a water vamp and he's done! and i don't even want to think about that telekinetic witch again *shiver* i WILL do better next time if we meet her again.)

13. Keitsumah

oh yeah about Daakyr wanting to change over the effects will b that he grows very large and gets fang-like appendages on the sides of his beak, and due to his changing over he can no longer call other birds for help as he technically "betrayed" their race. He doesn't get moves but his dagger-like talons can do a lot of damage if he can manage a throat slash at an enemy vampire.

14. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    i believe you Keitsumah hahahaha! you're cool, lol. as for Timothy, he collapsed a whole alley, no one else could have done that lol. thats what i meant ha.

and now that you mention what you want for Daakyr, i like the idea. you can have tahra change him whenever she feels like it.

i guess Vampyr esotry is postponed until all the absent members get back on, lol. it seems like mostly everyone is missing currently...

15. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

A land far far away, in a time long forgotten.
    finally back! i posted a small post, i'll wait for reply's

16. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    where ma vampsters at! lol...:p

17. Keitsumah

i was waiting for someone to post first but oh well i will.

18. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    lol, i like the interaction between the siblings Timothy and Tahra. its funny.

once everyone posts i'll get Calypso to lead them to aboveground and we'll get this mission rollin'. i've got a puzzle in mind and a few challenges. don't worry about Tsi Sgili though, she won't make another appearance for a while....;)

also, does anyone have any ideas about who 'the Master' might be? don't say it here, make your char say it on the rpg. i won't say if you're right or not...i want you guys to puzzle it out! :D

19. Keitsumah

hmmm.... well when u said that it made me think of a couple people... can't wait to figure it out!

20. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    lol, cool. by the way...your profile pic is amazing haha.

21. Keitsumah

lol thx love girl dj's shows how fun life can be XD

22. Eclipseangel

Eclipseangel Member

You don't need to wait for me to post, i'll wait till we're overground:)

23. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    lol so i couldve posted this whole time haha

i wish Alukard was here goddarnit, lol... i'll def put up a post tommorrow!!

24. Keitsumah

thank goodness but yeah i dont think Alukard can manage an RPG and play one at the same time from how they described the way things r going in their life. oh well

25. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    "from how they describe things going in their life" hahaha, i seriously lubb you for saying that lol..i dont know if it was a joke, its funny to me tho ha