What can't you eat?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Vayda, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

Omg Raven as if. I have a friend who does not like chocolate cake. Anyone who dislikes chocolate is just simply wierd. Lmao !! :p

2. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Breakfast.
    I can't eat breakfast. It makes me nausis and one time I actually through up.
    i do not eat breakfast anymore.

3. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

Squash, pineapple, and squishy fruits in general makes me feel queasy.
    Things that go down should go down quickly, and without wobbling and sliming it up on the way down there. Why can't so many foods- say, cantaloupe- conform to that simple guideline?
    Eeheurgh.

4. Nena

Nena New Member

What CAN'T I eat? Oh dear. I hope I don't come across as weird.

Well, calamari. I just can't get over the rubbery feeling.

I can't handle a certain amount of seafood or my throat starts to close up. I can still eat some seafood, though.

I can't eat re-heated pizza, macaroni and cheese or rice.

Sandwiches that are homemade are hard for me to eat because I ate sandwiches EVERY DAY that I was in elementary school. If I see another ham and cheese sandwich I'll gag.

I cannot have club soda, ginger ale, 7up or Sprite. Once upon a time I was very ill and required surgery on my stomach to remove a cancerous polyp and I was only allowed to drink those things - often times with a very chalky medicine. Now whenever I think of those drinks, I think of the taste of vomit in my mouth.

I can't eat nuts of any kind. I feel like I'm eating tree. xP

I can't have banana-flavored milkshakes or cream pies. When I was sick and the doctors did a barium test, they made me drink BANANA-flavored barium. The flavoring made the liquid taste all the more worse. It tasted so bad that it was actually painful to drink.

Milk is hard for me to stomach on its own. I can eat in in cereal and as long as it's with other stuff. But not alone.

I also do not like squash, zucchini, or dried fruits.

5. Kratos

Kratos New Member

Corn Dogs. I had never had one before and I ate like 10 (they were mini ones). Threw up; never ate them again. I get sick just thinking about them.

Also, cheesecake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.