1. Published on Amazon? If you have a book, e-book, or audiobook available on Amazon.com, we'll promote it on WritingForums.org for free. Simply add your book to our Member Publications section. Add your book here or read the full announcement.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. DeadMoon

DeadMoon Contributing Member Contributor

writing conferences list???

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by DeadMoon, Jul 12, 2016.

Does anyone know of a website(s) that would show a list or contact information on locations of writers conferences or speeches?

2. EdFromNY

EdFromNY Hope to improve with age Supporter Contributor

Google is your friend.

3. Lew

Lew Contributing Member Contributor

Yes, I have one at home. I will be attending the Pennsylvania Writer's Conference at Wilkes-Barre August 5. At $100 it is cheap, and includes dinner. Sign up before July 22 or it goes up to $140.

Writing a synopsis for the E&D, painful! How to get this story down into 2-3 pages? I have a good paragraph synopsis, book jacket style, but the two pager is hard! Karen is writing it for me because she is not as close to the story as I am. Also trying to not make it a travelogue... they went to Alexandria, had some adventures, then went to Myos Hormos, shit happened, then went to Eudaemon Arabia and got hijacked off Socotra, etc...