Useful Profile Links:
- Last Activity:
- Mar 24, 2017 at 9:48 PM
- Jun 8, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Manage Groups:
Contributing Member, Male, 24, from Oslo, Norway
Raving Lunacy can now be found at writingforums.org/bookstore and I'm glad to announce that more will be coming soon ... :-) Mar 9, 2015
- Bjørnar Munkerud was last seen:
- Managing account details, Mar 24, 2017 at 9:48 PM
There are no messages on Bjørnar Munkerud's profile yet.
- Mar 6, 1993 (Age: 24)
- Home Page:
- Oslo, Norway
- e-book poet and novelist
- Are you published?:
- Favorite Writers:
- JK Rowling, Suzanne Collins, JRR Tolkien etc.
- Favorite Books:
- The Harry Potter series (including The Tales of Beedle the Bard), the The Hunger Games trilogy, the The Lord of the Rings series (plus The Hobbit) etc.
- Favorite Quotes:
- If you want to know my favourite quotations you should look me up on Facebook, and you'll find a plethora of (amazing) stuff people have written and said.
- Religious Beliefs:
Born in Kongsvinger, Hedmark, Norway, Europe. I've lived most of my life in Nes, Aurskog-Høland (more specifically Høland) and Asker; all in the county of Akershus. I now live in Oslo, Norway.
- Political Views:
My native language is Bokmål. My "first" (i.e. "thinking") language is English. I write in English (though there are a couple of poems each in Bokmål and Castilian (or Norwegian and Spanish if you will) sitting half-finished on my laptop hard-drive and I got top grades when writing in both subjects several times in school). My name's Norwegian. It apparently means "Bear Warrior Monk Hill" or something to that extent.
I have chronic urticaria and excel at throwing frisbees. My favourite number is 15, and I also love 0, 7, 8 and 9. My favourite colour is brown, and I also love purple, pink and black. I'm single, bisexual, male, blond, blue-eyed, white, right-handed and an atheist.
Oh, and I publish under the pen name Blaine Munday. I publish on Amazon.com. I currently have no plans on publishing anything in dead tree format.
You can read a little bit more about me (But, seriously, who'd want to?) on about.me/BCDM/
Signature"We live in a weird world, Win." - Daniel Yonderman to Windie Myhee