3 word story!

Discussion in 'Word games' started by ArtWander, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Fullmetal Xeno

Fullmetal Xeno Protector of Literature Contributor

"I should stop reading these crappy papers! Can't wait to leave work...

2. Aramis

Aramis New Member

, and your father

3. Anonym

Anonym New Member

The sound reached deep into the cave where she saw the biggest stone ever to be placed on this pretty sapphire tiled floor. She saw it glisten in the sunken haze of quietus that was witnessed only by the bats that never were able to testify just how bright the striking beams were. With only a plastic shovel, she smashed bats then dug their pitiful little graves whilst lamenting that she had forgotten the revolting smell. The dull thud of lascivious squids pulsating with glorious phosphorescent juices echoed between her ears.

She kneeled down and took a dump, and then savored the aroma. If only her slipper hadn't slipped, she might still be able to fall in love. But she was a big lesbian who really liked tiny butch girls collecting bunny turds for her mouth. Delicious bunny turds, fruitful, and musty, all a girl could ever dream of. She leapt onto the pile of rejected manuscripts and wiped her bloodied hands on her bare chest.

"It was time ," she screamed, "that I take my

4. Mark_Archibald

Mark_Archibald Active Member

aqua blue mazda

5. Cristian

Cristian Member

and blow it

6. Lasers123

Lasers123 New Member

to get rid

7. Shadow Reeves

Shadow Reeves Active Member

On a plane filled with Motherf**king Snakes.
    The sound reached deep into the cave where she saw the biggest stone ever to be placed on this pretty sapphire tiled floor. She saw it glisten in the sunken haze of quietus that was witnessed only by the bats that never were able to testify just how bright the striking beams were. With only a plastic shovel, she smashed bats then dug their pitiful little graves whilst lamenting that she had forgotten the revolting smell. The dull thud of lascivious squids pulsating with glorious phosphorescent juices echoed between her ears.

She kneeled down and took a dump, and then savored the aroma. If only her slipper hadn't slipped, she might still be able to fall in love. But she was a big lesbian who really liked tiny butch girls collecting bunny turds for her mouth. Delicious bunny turds, fruitful, and musty, all a girl could ever dream of. She leapt onto the pile of rejected manuscripts and wiped her bloodied hands on her bare chest.

"It was time ," she screamed, "that I take my aqua blue mazda and blow it to get rid of the aweful opprobrious smell." :|

8. Anonym

Anonym New Member

"It was time ," she screamed, "that I take my aqua blue mazda and blow it to get rid of the aweful opprobrious smell." :|

Unfortunately, she was....

9. Kay Lesgo

Kay Lesgo New Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen with the key

10. Eddie O'Neil

Eddie O'Neil New Member

Unfortunately, she was unaware that she

-----------
    Do we really need the poop jokes? I would love to see if we could manage to put together a good story, rather than everyone just try to make the most ridiculous contributions possible.

11. loomingtale

loomingtale New Member

was being followed

12. Houda

Houda New Member

by a rabbit

13. Cerrus

Cerrus New Member

Unfortunately, she was unaware that she was being followed by a rabbit with a shotgun.

14. Rubyclaire

Rubyclaire New Member

Unfortunately, she was unaware that she was being followed by a rabbit with a shotgun and which tried to

15. Afion

Afion New Member

"I am Elbert!

16. Mezza

Mezza Member

he sound reached deep into the cave where she saw the biggest stone ever to be placed on this pretty sapphire tiled floor. She saw it glisten in the sunken haze of quietus that was witnessed only by the bats that never were able to testify just how bright the striking beams were. With only a plastic shovel, she smashed bats then dug their pitiful little graves whilst lamenting that she had forgotten the revolting smell. The dull thud of lascivious squids pulsating with glorious phosphorescent juices echoed between her ears.

Unfortunately, she was unaware that she was being followed by a rabbit with a shotgun. "I am Elbert! The Man Killer!

17. Bjørnar Munkerud

Bjørnar Munkerud Senior Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen sink.". I reached

18. kyelena2

kyelena2 New Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen sink.". I reached toward the black

19. BonanzaGirl1

BonanzaGirl1 New Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen sink.". I reached toward the black bag and I

20. ArtWander

ArtWander New Member

Seems like we got a little off-track here...so time for a gritty reboot?(!)

*ahem*

"You there! Aren't

21. Warp Zone

Warp Zone New Member

"You there! Aren't you a racist

22. Cerrus

Cerrus New Member

"You there! Aren't you a racist who draws caricatures?!

23. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

"You there! Aren't you a racist who draws caricatures?!" He yelled.
    "No!

24. ArtWander

ArtWander New Member

"You there! Aren't you a racist who draws caricatures?!" He yelled.
    "No! I was the

25. if.you.see.kay

if.you.see.kay New Member

First I wasn't, now I am, then I won't