3 word story!

Discussion in 'Word games' started by ArtWander, Feb 15, 2011.

1. jottingsbyjim

jottingsbyjim New Member

You there! Aren't you a racist who draws caricatures?!" He yelled.

"No! I was the very first member of the cult of Yehova's witnesses who founded the United States of America."

Just then, the ghost of Abraham appeared from nowhere and exclaimed, "You muddafuggas get out of my bedroom!"

It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was

2. geniegirl027

geniegirl027 New Member

"No! I was the very first member of the cult of Yehova's witnesses who founded the United States of America."

Just then, the ghost of Abraham appeared from nowhere and exclaimed, "You muddafuggas get out of my bedroom!"

It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese.

3. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

"You there! Aren't you a racist who draws caricatures?!" He yelled.

It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed

4. Allison Currie

Allison Currie New Member

It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed my red chopsticks.

5. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed my red chopsticks. I then proceeded

6. Michael Collins

Michael Collins Senior Member

It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed my red chopsticks. I then proceeded to try and

7. Fife

Fife New Member

It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed my red chopsticks. I then proceeded to try and imagine fried calimari

8. will565

will565 New Member

It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed my red chopsticks. I then proceeded to try and imagine fried calimari and octopus legs

9. WordsOnPaper

WordsOnPaper New Member

It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed my red chopsticks. I then proceeded to try and imagine fried calimari and octopus legs. Mouth opened wide

10. Allison Currie

Allison Currie New Member

It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed my red chopsticks. I then proceeded to try and imagine fried calimari and octopus legs. Mouth opened wide, screaming a battle

11. zemoose

zemoose New Member

It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed my red chopsticks. I then proceeded to try and imagine fried calimari and octopus legs. Mouth opened wide, screaming a battle cry I'd freshly

12. svartalfheim

svartalfheim Member

It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed my red chopsticks. I then proceeded to try and imagine fried calimari and octopus legs. Mouth opened wide, screaming a battle cry I'd freshly Grind your pickles!

13. Michael Collins

Michael Collins Senior Member

It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed my red chopsticks. I then proceeded to try and imagine fried calimari and octopus legs. Mouth opened wide, screaming a battle cry I'd freshly Grind your pickles!
    Then it happened,

14. psychotick

psychotick Contributor Contributor

Then it happened, I ate sushi!

Cheers, Greg.

15. psychotick

psychotick Contributor Contributor

Then it happened, I ate sushi!

Cheers, Greg.

16. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy

17. Knarfia

Knarfia New Member

Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy. So sexy I

18. Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea Member

Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy. So sexy I had to splash

19. QuietStorm81

QuietStorm81 New Member

Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy. So sexy I had to splash cristal all over

20. BlueJay27

BlueJay27 New Member

Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy. So sexy I had to splash cristal all over my sweaty body.

21. MasterOfSuspense

MasterOfSuspense New Member

Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy. So sexy I had to splash cristal all over my sweaty body. Unfortunately, I didn't

22. Lewdog

Lewdog Come ova here and give me kisses! Supporter Contributor

Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy. So sexy I had to splash cristal all over my sweaty body. Unfortunately, I didn't know how sticky

23. Crystal

Crystal New Member

Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy. So sexy I had to splash cristal all over my sweaty body. Unfortunately, I didn't know how sticky my left finger

24. WordsOnPaper

WordsOnPaper New Member

Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy. So sexy I had to splash cristal all over my sweaty body. Unfortunately, I didn't know how sticky. My left finger became glued to

25. phil1923

phil1923 New Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen, she died very