3 word story!

Discussion in 'Word games' started by ArtWander, Feb 15, 2011.

1. ProbablyInsane

ProbablyInsane New Member

You there! Aren't you a racist who draws caricatures?!" He yelled.

"No! I was the very first member of the cult of Yehova's witnesses who founded the United States of America."

Just then, the ghost of Abraham appeared from nowhere and exclaimed, "You muddafuggas get out of my bedroom!"

It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed my red chopsticks. I then proceeded to try and imagine fried calimari and octopus legs. Mouth opened wide, screaming a battle cry I'd freshly Grind your pickles!

Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy. So sexy I had to splash cristal all over my sweaty body. Unfortunately, I didn't know how sticky. My left finger became glued to a big banana.

2. Venus//

Venus// New Member

"No! I was the very first member of the cult of Yehova's witnesses who founded the United States of America."

Just then, the ghost of Abraham appeared from nowhere and exclaimed, "You muddafuggas get out of my bedroom!"

It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed my red chopsticks. I then proceeded to try and imagine fried calimari and octopus legs. Mouth opened wide, screaming a battle cry I'd freshly Grind your pickles!

Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy. So sexy I had to splash cristal all over my sweaty body. Unfortunately, I didn't know how sticky. My left finger became glued to a big banana. My pet monkey

3. Jon Deavers

Jon Deavers New Member

Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy. So sexy I had to splash cristal all over my sweaty body. Unfortunately, I didn't know how sticky. My left finger became glued to a big banana. My pet monkey, exhausted from Zumba

4. philaz

philaz New Member

Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy. So sexy I had to splash cristal all over my sweaty body. Unfortunately, I didn't know how sticky. My left finger became glued to a big banana. My pet monkey, exhausted from Zumba switched to crossfit

5. King Ulfrik Flamebeard

King Ulfrik Flamebeard New Member

You there! Aren't you a racist who draws caricatures?!" He yelled."No! I was the very first member of the cult of Yehova's witnesses who founded the United States of America."Just then, the ghost of Abraham appeared from nowhere and exclaimed, "You muddafuggas get out of my bedroom!"It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed my red chopsticks. I then proceeded to try and imagine fried calimari and octopus legs. Mouth opened wide, screaming a battle cry I'd freshly Grind your pickles!Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy. So sexy I had to splash cristal all over my sweaty body. Unfortunately, I didn't know how sticky. My left finger became glued to a big banana. My pet monkey, exhausted from Zumba switched to crossfit in order to

6. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

You there! Aren't you a racist who draws caricatures?!" He yelled."No! I was the very first member of the cult of Yehova's witnesses who founded the United States of America."Just then, the ghost of Abraham appeared from nowhere and exclaimed, "You muddafuggas get out of my bedroom!"It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed my red chopsticks. I then proceeded to try and imagine fried calimari and octopus legs. Mouth opened wide, screaming a battle cry I'd freshly Grind your pickles!Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy. So sexy I had to splash cristal all over my sweaty body. Unfortunately, I didn't know how sticky. My left finger became glued to a big banana. My pet monkey, exhausted from Zumba switched to crossfit in order to relax his muscles.

7. rubisco

rubisco Member

You there! Aren't you a racist who draws caricatures?!" He yelled."No! I was the very first member of the cult of Yehova's witnesses who founded the United States of America."Just then, the ghost of Abraham appeared from nowhere and exclaimed, "You muddafuggas get out of my bedroom!"It was then that his beard began to sprout ghostly tentacles that squirmed and had been recently fried with soy sauce. The smell was one like cheese. I immediately grabbed my red chopsticks. I then proceeded to try and imagine fried calimari and octopus legs. Mouth opened wide, screaming a battle cry I'd freshly Grind your pickles!Then it happened, I ate sushi! It was sexy. So sexy I had to splash cristal all over my sweaty body. Unfortunately, I didn't know how sticky. My left finger became glued to a big banana. My pet monkey, exhausted from Zumba switched to crossfit in order to relax his muscles.

"Boy, I'm relaxed!"

8. orryMr

orryMr New Member

"Boy, I'm relaxed!" Even though I

9. Blackhawk

Blackhawk New Member

"Boy, I'm relaxed!" Even though I hated sushi and

10. Jdry

Jdry Member

"Boy, I'm relaxed!" Even though I hated sushi and once flushed it

11. JennyM

JennyM New Member

"Boy, I'm relaxed!" Even though I hated sushi and once flushed it through the veins

12. Jdry

Jdry Member

"Boy, I'm relaxed!" Even though I hated sushi and once flushed it through the veins of an ore.

13. mbinks89

mbinks89 Active Member

"You like my

14. rodney adams

rodney adams Member

"You like my dog? He has

15. Lance Millenium

Lance Millenium New Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen sink." I then

16. SwampDog

SwampDog Senior Member

"Boy, I'm relaxed!" Even though I hated sushi and once flushed it through the veins of an ore.

"You like my dog? He has severely twisted intestines

17. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

"You like my dog? He has severely twisted intestines that make noise

18. Peregrinus

Peregrinus New Member

"You like my dog? He has severely twisted intestines that make noise so disturbing that

19. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

I literally shit

20. Eliemme

Eliemme New Member

There I was, six feet under the garden shrubs, where I found a treasure chest. I opened it. Inside I found... a talking bird. Not a parrot, an evil turkey with sparkly purple bags filled with gold and ruby thanksgiving supporters lists. I asked it where did you leave the onions? It answered "I killed your mother inside the kitchen sink." I then realized that only

21. Eliemme

Eliemme New Member

"You like my dog? He has severely twisted intestines that make noise so disturbing that even my neighbour

22. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

Eliemme, I think you're meant to continue where the last writer left off...

"You like my dog? He has severely twisted intestines that make noise so disturbing that I literally shit

23. SwampDog

SwampDog Senior Member

"You like my dog? He has severely twisted intestines that make noise so disturbing that I literally shit bricks. Don't laugh

24. Eliemme

Eliemme New Member

Hi Erebh, this is what I did, I thought there were two stories open so I added three words to both of them, which may have created confusion. So I'll try agin!

"You like my dog? He has severely twisted intestines that make noise so disturbing that I literally shit bricks. Don't laugh, but I think

25. SwampDog

SwampDog Senior Member

"You like my dog? He has severely twisted intestines that make noise so disturbing that I literally shit bricks. Don't laugh, but I think a hot vindaloo