1. Sabooch

Sabooch New Member

a Mixed Fairytale! (help please)

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Sabooch, Dec 4, 2006.

Hi we are doing a community project to raise money for a donation to the orphans, and we chose to do a play for 3-5 year old boys and girls and we chose to do a mixed fairytale story. the characters involved are:
    -spider man
    -superman
    -cinderella
    -belle (from beauty and the beast)
    -a fairy (can be any fairy:p)
    -cruella devil
    -red riding hood
    -any evil character

but i need a little help on the script or the idea of the story..because 1-we have to do it in front of kids who dont understand big words 2-we have to mix in the characters all in one story and 3-im not a great writer :p lol so i was wondering if anyone would help me do the script or something? but we have to remember these kids get bored easily so we have to keep them entertained :S

2. Spherical Time

Spherical Time New Member

Ouch, that's tough.

I'd do one scene with each of the characters versus the evil character, and then tie them together in the end. That way, each kid has a short section of lines.

Are the Cruella Deville and "other evil character" going to be older? Because they'll have the most lines nearly any way you slice the plot.

I'd recommend something with puppies. Two stuffed animals are easy props, and you can work in the Cruella Deville that way.

If I had to make up something quick, I'd say . . . hrm. . .

Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, and Belle are all having high tea (or a picnic) together, and the fairy comes down and gives each of them a magical puppy. However, Cruella Deville is in the background and she overhears the fairy.

With an evil cackle, she decides to take the puppies because of their magical qualities (and turn them into a magical scarf, if you need detail).

So she pursues the girls, and during the night, she steals the puppies and runs away. Perhaps she has another (as yet unnamed) evil partner.

In the morning, the girls find the puppies are gone, and call the fairy to help them. The fairy conveniently knows two superheros that can help out. Enter Superman who flies around the city using his X-ray vision and Spiderman to sling around the city until they find Cruella and the puppies.

They are go to a final confrontation. I'd have super man take on (as yet unnamed) evil person and Spiderman capture Cruella (a can of silly string makes great webbing).

In the end, the puppies are saved by Superman and Spiderman, and the princesses are saved. Cruella and (the unnamed one) go to jail. Hooray!

If you like that idea, let me know, and I'll write a quick script up.

3. Sabooch

Sabooch New Member

WoW!! Thats awesome!! i love love love your idea!! :D
    it would be great if you could help me out with the script!! :D
    Thank you sooo much :) ;)

4. Spherical Time

Spherical Time New Member

No problem. It may take me a couple of days. I'll PM you, and give you my email address. Email me, and I'll email you back a basic script.

I have a couple of questions though, to help me write it. I'll ask you about them when you email me.

When do you need it?

5. Sabooch

Sabooch New Member

Thanx alot i sent you an email ;)