1. tzswee

tzswee New Member

A new friend

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by tzswee, Aug 18, 2013.

Hi,
    Do call me Rose, I'm pretty active around internet with many alias, one in Hexrpg, fanfiction.net, and off site which allow fan fiction. I'm not really nerd in writing, I have so much fun and experience trial and error along the way, personally finding fiction writing isn't easy to write but enjoyable and worth learning. I mean every word! :D So whenever I do complete a chapter, I'll end up having a chapter look like a rough draft, grammar is not my best but can be spotted with few mistakes. And got me infruriating myself, so it's not from readers and I will never stay angry with them. :p It's just that I give impression I can bite, well I don't really I admit I'm a bit close-minded, but like good concrit reviews. :)
    If I have any bad experiences that will be complain over readability, I can't stand which is vivid bright colours make me want to squint and it's weird enough to think I didn't wear glasses when I did, that was when I freak out. I don't mind the colours, it's just I choose not to go for small operation which can fix glaze eyesight. I can see, I don't enjoy my eyes being antagonized to think of weirdness.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. peachalulu

peachalulu Member Reviewer Contributor

Hi Rose,
    Welcome to the Group!