1. astroannie

astroannie New Member

A question of ettiquette or policy

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by astroannie, Jan 12, 2012.

If I critique works in one area, may I post something in another area and have my critiques "count" or do they need to be in the same place as I post.

For example, if I critique poetry, may I then post a song in the songwriting board or must I critique two songs first?

2. the1

the1 Active Member

You may critique anywhere :)

3. cruciFICTION

cruciFICTION Contributor Contributor

But you do have to remember that you need two critiques before you can post anything, and general forum etiquette dictates that you should continue critiquing works after you've posted your own.

1 person likes this.
  4. astroannie

astroannie New Member

Well, yeah, I figured. I've done my two but not met my longevity obligation.

I actually like critiquing stuff I can stand to read all of. Because it helps me learn what kinds of missteps people make and gives me a somewhat better chance to recognize my own falters. My issue is that a lot of stuff just doesn't interest me and so I start reading it and then give up partway through. This isn't a class after all and we're not required to read everything.