Tags:
  1. Raven

Raven Banned

A Ravens Introduction.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Raven, Oct 18, 2006.

Well I've been reading a few stories and posted one of my own in the science Fiction section. The story is called Crimson Fist : The Necrosphere. Its a fan fiction story from a universe called Warhammer 40,000, one of 4 I wrote its the smallest but been the first i posted it first.

Its a nice forum and a good place to share stories.
    Anyhow I thought Id stay so now that I've decided to This I guess this where I introduce myself.

Well the names Raven, Everyone calls me Raven a name I earnt some time ago.
    On the net I use the alias Hulls Raven because I'm from an outcast town in the United Kingdom called Hull. And There are too many Ravens running around on the net already lol.
    I have written a fair few stories.
    Two of which nearly went to print (Yep that horrid word Nearly.) But its closer than not at all and who knows Next time I could strike it lucky.
    I like fiction especially Sci Fi.
    At the moment I like reading the books from a publishing company called Black Library.

So Howdy All.

~Raven.

2. IndianaJoan

IndianaJoan New Member

Really great to meet you and lovely to have you here!

Please feel free to submit stories you think might qualify for our ezine that will be coming out.

Ill take a look at your story post later on when I have a bit more time to thoroughly read and give u a good opinion.

I love how everyone here seems to willing to post. its the way to learn to write better and we can all help each other out.

Good to have you!

3. Raven

Raven Banned

Thank You.

~Raven.