Alukard RPG discussion thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Alukard, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Alukard

Alukard New Member

ALright if your confused The figure in the flames is Azriel, and there are many flame dog-like creatures that are jumping and burning everything they touch. And now they are approaching us.

2. SocksFox

SocksFox Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

@Erik

Angel doesn't have much of a choice except to trust and hope for the best in this world, a feat, which runs contrary to her nature. Her past is a tangled map of broken trust. She has no one here, doesn't even know where here is, in point of fact. She doesn't dislike Gaius. What she hates is being judged simply for her looks, which have brought her nothing but trouble. Gaius merely stepped squarely into the middle of a festering wound...Inflicting far more pain than I think he intended.

3. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    well, hes just imstrustful because hes seen so much uglyness in the world, especially from ppl with physical and/or magical advantages.

but you cant reallyyy blame him for mistrusting and otherworldly girl that won't give any details about herself. all she said was "im angel...simply me". not why shes here...what she wants int his world...nothing. so hes mad nobody else is pressing her for details and hes suspicious lol. once he sees her fighting to protect them he'll ease up a bit. ;)

as for Cheza, why oh why does she trust Angel so wholeheartedly?? is it cuz it she thinks Gaius is being a bully, or what? i dont get it lol...

4. Alukard

Alukard New Member

nice post Erik, your good at keeping things alive. I will wait for keitsumah to make another post.

5. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    thanks lol! thats a cool compliment haha.

6. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Cheza's a dragon and though she really doesn't know exactly what Angel is yet she has a feeling of kinship for her. (Darkkin when u posted ur char i was like "copy-cat!" but this can work actually. Angel can be like a more advanced type of dragon but she isn't in her "true form". maybe Cheza can help her unlock it...)

7. Alukard

Alukard New Member

posting big dont do any posts before me

8. SocksFox

SocksFox Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

@Keitsumah

My darkkin are vastly different for those born as dragons. They are shapeshifters with power over the elements, leaving off their mortal guises only when hunting or in self defense. Otherwise they are content with their human forms. Size wise, there is no comparison. They are the sparrow next to eagle. Built light for speed and dexterity, they are stunt fighters. :)

9. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Gaius is using brains to try to solve this problem.;)

10. Alukard

Alukard New Member

haha we arent supposed to be by the tree anymore, your gonna laugh at this next post

11. Alukard

Alukard New Member

Opps Darkin didn't know you were going to post, no worries I will edit a bit, and re post.

12. Keitsumah

ahh okay that will clear up a lot of confusion later on *whew*

13. Alukard

Alukard New Member

Alukard...my love...my bane...

...What do I do?
    Crimson eyes shined.

Penetrating ebony smoke blasted across surface, a village roaring with horrible flames, men and women scattering in fear, spines of pitch peaking from the malevolent heat.

Blazing green iris', cloak of black shadow, a voice of a fallen being,
    "Freezing skin, hideous winds, time shivers at your grasp. The moment hath passed, Azriel has moved, and now number two, shall befall this land. Come forth blighted soul, defile in my desire, show no mercy, rise ol' Pirufos"

14. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    so Azriel is gone or he just went somewhere else ot wreak havoc? and where is this Pirufos? just askin', lol.

15. Alukard

Alukard New Member

haha Azriel is moving along conquering many villages, but right now the group is really far from him, because David used one of the 7 ancient trees as a transportation. And pirufos' location does not matter yet, just his awakening matters ;)

16. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    okay, he he.

i think its funny Gaius just mentioned he killed the Hydra and now it bursts out of nowhere. i guess it could be a different Hydra...? lol. anyway, if Gaius killed it once he could definitely do it again.

17. Alukard

Alukard New Member

I laughed, Poor Keitsumah's hydra instantly gone, didn't even last two posts

18. Keitsumah

yeah well now u realize it wasn't a normal hydra... read posts more carefully plz cuz Cheza could tell it meant no harm and thus David should have known as well. lol :p warnign there will be three others like this, an earth (oh god this one will be scary), sky, and fire dragon who all help Cheza to break the mask and to give her powers. (and apparently Cheza isn't a normal dragon now... wonder what that means....)

and now we find out what a pair bond is!!!

19. Alukard

Alukard New Member

Yo pair bond sounds like the dragon and rider bond from Eragon :p

20. Keitsumah

yeah its kinda based off of that but if you've read Hawk-song you'll know it but that is the basic idea. :p

oh foreshadowing for when Cheza goes true form... you don't want to get her mad...

(only the brave of heart should watch this and the girl in this vid is also named Cheza)

oh and funny thing the white wolf was what inspired one of my chars in a book im writing. how strange that I seem to center around Wolf's rain...

agg i just realized the mask that one guy is wearing is just like Cheza's!!!

21. Alukard

Alukard New Member

That was sweet never heard of the show though, and that song is bomb haha. I didn't see the mask

22. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    hey Alukard, i was planning that if the fight continued Gaius was gonna sit on a rock and refuse to do anything...lol

so, did Gaius fail the test or whatever? was this for an upgrade power or something? i don't know, im kind of frazzled, ha ha.

23. Alukard

Alukard New Member

hehe no worries, a specific and obvious upgrade in power no, this fight was mainly for the experience. That is how most will be in this RPG. I would rather you guys create your own settings in which they witness a new power inside them. I am pretty sure this last post will show you what David was witnessing from Gaius.

A good example of a self created power up is Cheza's finding the Hydra that was nice, and now she has four more. I like that plot. :)

Im enjoying this though, reactions of a different person's character makes it interesting to me, I like to figure out what to do based on how everyone reacts.

24. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    lol, well, why does David think Gaius has never faced difficulty or been humiliated? thats a rather big assumption, that hes lived a charmed life and never learned any lessons haha. the "dont ge tyour hair wet" test was kind of silly to him 'cause he played similar games with his siblings as a child. a real challenge for him would probably be someone with more advanced magical talents, or someone with smarter than him. after all, his number one weapon is his cleverness--he can puzzle his way out of tricky situations. but its up to you, lol. i know you'll think of something. :)

25. Keitsumah

oooh Erik don't say that I'll make sure to have Cheza get him verrrry stumped! lol!

oh and just saying Cheza was near both Gaius and David at the time she heard the "Pair-Bond" voice in her head. and with Angel being close by as well as the other vamp.... could b anyone! :p I'm still watching each person's attitudes before i make my final descision. oh and after the training could we have a scene where they all go to sleep by the campfire? i have an idea that might be a cool scene -it has to do with her banishment but Ima PM alukard about it beofre i really do anything.