Alukard RPG

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Alukard, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Alukard

Alukard New Member

He smiled at her irritated but still cute face, "Hey your the first awake. You should feel special, Angel. And to answer your question we are at one of the seven ancient trees. This one in particular is on the other side of the planet."

He continued smiling at her but not saying anything. Eleria shook her head at her ridiculous brother, she had definitely missed his easy going personality.

"Hey brother, why don't you tell them your name at least?"

He turned a bit with a smirk, "Ha well not like its anything special, father and mother gave you such a pretty name while they left me with this dull stone of a name" Looking around awkwardly, "Ok fine. It's David. Laugh all you want."

Most don't know the tale, so my name seems boring. Bah.

"Alright enough laughing, let's get going were going to meet up with the king of Ormas, if you have questions feel free to ask, hopefully well meet some fun on the way there, hehe"

He walked over to rambling Gaius and then to Chera, picking them both up with one arm each and throwing them over his shoulders, he looked pretty ridiculous holding Gaius over his shoulder.

I love keeping them guessing.

2. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

"Wha? Huh?" Cheza murmured as she woke up, feeling her body swinging to the gate of someone carrying her. Puzzled, she looked up and saw Gaius's face bobbing against whoever was carrying them's back. Who...?

Turning her head, her face immediately burned when she realized she was being carried like a dead deer slung over a new guy's shoulder.

"E-excuse me, but could you put me down?" she managed to squeak, and she was glad she had the mask on to hide her face for once -she was sure it was as red as the sun when on those rare times when it set, leaving the sky blood-red. What happened? One moment i was standing next to the tree and then...

3. Alukard

Alukard New Member

He heard the girly squeak, Ah hehe, maybe I will hold her a little longer, I can feel those thoughts of yours Cheza. He grinned continuing to hold her, "You don't really want me to let you down do you?" Trying to husk his voice to sound as manly as possible. Eleria then appears in front of him and socks him in the stomach.

"Uhg!"

His head bows as the air is knocked from him, he complies letting Cheza down onto the floor. Of course he was chuckling under his breath.

Eleria closed her eyes and was shaking her head, Retard..., "Sorry Cheza. I probably should have carried you instead".

David was holding back a massive amount of laughter for the next event he had in store. He had swung Gaius over both his shoulders and was carrying him like a long log with his arms curling over his legs and chest.

This guy is gonna flip.

4. Keitsumah

"Wh-who..?" Cheza stammered, swiping her tunic off for something to do. Her face was even redder now and hints of color could obviously be seen on her neck and ears behind the mask. She was even more confused now. Seeing a strange man carrying Gaius -and an equally good-looking one at that- and her had knocked her for a loop.

Shaking her head; not expecting an answer, she followed the group beside Angel, making sure to keep a spare amount of distance between her and the new-comer.

You don't really want me to let you down do you? the question rattled my mind, and i quickly brushed my bangs into my face so no one could see my eyes. He was joking, joking...

Pair-Bond. a soft voice wheedled in my head, and my brows met in even more confusion. What was a Pair-Bond?

"We do not go to the lower world because... something happens that will make you stay there forever." I remembered my father saying one time. Oddly i had a strange sense that this... Pair-Bond was what he was talking about. Yet it made no more sense to me than it did before.

Hugging myself, i plodded on; struggling not to glance up occasionally at the stranger's retreating back. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Yet it did not stop me from doing so.

5. Alukard

Alukard New Member

(Ignore)

6. SocksFox

SocksFox Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2023

Angel: Thoughts

Angel hobbled along in the wake of the others, her curls a tangled, damp mass down her back. Once more cloaked in the anonymity of near invisibility she listened, watched and suddenly grinned. Gaius would freak out when he woke up...That would be a show well worth seeing. Cheza was awake, but seemed preoccupied and Eleria seemed put out with her brother's antics.

David was entirely too likable...So like Myles, but far less autocratic. Angel's bright face clouded at the thought, her heart giving an odd, painful twist. Would Bellewolf tell him what happened. He had a right to know, after all, he had saved her life more than once.

7. Alukard

Alukard New Member

Oh my she sure has a lively little imagination, Ms. Cheza, this is so rude of me to be listening in on her thoughts, but she keeps looking up. Ah so amusing. Pair bond, did you just! Hehe maybe I still do have a bit of charm in my old age. Ah what am I saying I will always be sexy. He glanced at Angel, even she had thought of David for a bit. Youth, sure is beautiful...

The group had been walking for a good half hour, Gaius laying across David's back rambling excessively, which brought about a light atmosphere, David would have butted in to make sure everyone was extra friendly if needed be. Eleria was quiet, but happy, watching her brother and taking in the environment. David had taken this path for a reason.

As they approached a crystal blue lake, Gaius was still dozed, so David kept hold of him, he would not waste this chance of awkwardness. With a firm voice he announced the beginning of their endeavors, "Alright Angel and Cheza, my two pretty young ladies, since Gaius is still sound asleep we will start with you, take off those heavy clothes of yours and time to go swimming!" His face lit up to a suspicious brightness.

He could sense the volcano of anger behind him, Eleria was ready to pummel him. As her fist reached for the back of his head he caught it. "Now, now, Eleria; a joke here and there is always a good thing right?" She couldn't budge her arm his grip was immense.

Letting go of her hand, the arm dropped, he continued, "Alright in all seriousness, I want you two to train on this lake, clothes on or off doesn't matter to me" A slight pause, "But you must fight on the water, no touching the land, no flying. No matter how long it takes for you to figure this out, we will sit here."

If they took their clothes off it would be quite fun to watch. Well let's see how stubborn they are.

8. SocksFox

Angel: Reasons

Angel drew up to her full, if insignificant, five foot height, her spine ramrod straight, cobalt eyes ablaze. "The reasoning behind this exercise being what?"

She was tired of have too many questions and too few answers. Torn from everything, everyone she knew and loved, her emotions were rioting and raw. Anger simmered just below the surface, but beneath it lay a huge well of fear. She feared losing control, feared the unknown. At least in her own world she knew what she was facing, even if it was only death.

Here, she was faced with not only death but seemingly pointless riddles, as well. She was well and truly lost, her stars dark. Her bedraggled curls flared red as she stared out at the water.

9. Alukard

Alukard New Member

"Ah yes of course, well let me make myself a little more clear, you won't be fighting each other at the start, but more yourself. The challenge is to stay above water, but at the same time stay in it. In other words, walking, standing, running was the idea I had in mind."

David's words did not seem to sink in, Ah let's see if I can think up a fancy analogy.

He sat in thought for a few minutes while Angel's hair seemed to snap at him like a lion's mouth, "There are three types of beings in this world. Those who work to become powerful. Those who are born powerful. And those who are both. Now do you understand? You are all the second category, but you want to become the third. And only through that may we have a chance vs him..."

Through the conquering of near impossible feats one will ascend to levels they never thought existed. So will they be able. I hope so, hehe, this is just the first task.

Extremely satisfied he nodded his head with a grin, "Now go, Angel, Cheza, do not bother fighting each other as of yet, just try and stay above water."

10. Keitsumah

The Bull dragon wants to make us fight eh...? Cheza thought as she looked out over the waters of the lake.

"Seems like an idea -but let's set up camp first. I'll go hunting." she said quickly -they all looked like they needed a descent meal anyways and she could get more practice in this form. Taking off into the woods, she quickly came across a grazing stag.

Guess this area hasn't been affected yet. she thought as she pounced, the stag surprising her by not running away but charging her. Grasping its antlers, she felt hot pain slice into her arm but quickly killed the beast with a twist of her wrists to snap its neck. Dragging the body back to where she had left her friends, she dumped the carcass near the vampires and ripped one hind-leg off for herself.

"Drain it, then give it to the others to cook." Cheza said, waving her hand and making an instant camp-fire on the ground. Padding over to a tree, she laid the bloody leg down and raised her arm to lick at the wound -realizing a bit too late that she had just walked in front of two vampires with blood sheeting down her arm.

Crap! Crap! Crap! she cursed, struggling to maintain a calm demeanor as she sweet scent of her blood filled her nostrils. Stupid fledgling! Never pull the dragon's tail!

11. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Gaius, Spiritwalking

"You're so pigheaded!", Gaius yelled at Angel. He was still in his dream state and dream-Angel was being stubborn. She wanted to do another explosive spell that would do nothing but dig all their graves. Suddenly, a sensual female voice said, "Gaius, brother, you are dreaming..."

Gaius whipped around and saw his sister, Silvari the Immortal Witch. She had long green hair with purple highlights and huge electric blue doe-eyes. She wore a silky black dress with ribbons dragging to the ground from the sleeves. She gave Gaius a smug grin and said, "You've been teleported."

"Yesssss, you have", said another voice. Gaius whipped around and saw a elegant gray lizard standing on his hind legs. It was the Immortal Basilisk, a friend of Gaius' parents who was notoriously rude and cantankerous. The lizard possessed strange stone magic and it coudl turn anything to stone with a scream. Gaius was not happy to see him--but his sister was a sight for sore eyes. Silvari had sailed away with the other Immortals to seek new dangers in foreign lands. The Basilisk was one of the few who stayed behind and it was rumoured he lived in a murky hidden cavern, studying moldy scrolls and getting more bitter. Before Gaius could say anything, Silvari looked around curiously.

"There's a vampire mind-reader out there", Silvari said, eyes glinting. "Lets go somewhere he can't spy on your thoughts." Silvari waved her arms, her ribbons flying, and they all teleported into a dark hall with velvet drapings on the walls and a long stone table. This was a safe zone--no one coudl eavesdrop on them here. Silvari sat at the table and smirked across at Gaius. Gaius sat, too; the Basilisk lurked in the corner, scowling at them. "This is what has happened since you knocked out...", Silvari said. She made a graceful gesture and a window of air opened and showed a moving picture of everything that had transpired. Gaius watched intently and scoffed when Eleria's brother said he was "rambling". "Isn't that a hoot!", Silvari giggled into her hand.

"Looks like our time is almost up", the Basilisk hissed moodily. The room was filling with gray mist that was evaporating away the walls and the drapes. It wasn't unusual for Immortal's dreams to cross, it was Old Magic. But it always had an experation date. Gaius hurried to say, "An ancient evil is abroad in the world--can I count on your help if I am in need?" Silvari told him he could always count on her, and that if he needed her she would Astral Project her spirit to his location and fight alongside him. Gaius turned to the Basilisk and asked if he would help in the same way. The Basilisk flicked his black forked tongue and shrugged. Gaius took that as a yes. And then the dream dissolved into swirling smoke and Gaius was rising, rising, rising...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaius awoke and levitated to his feet. "Next time warn me when you're gonna teleport us", he grumbled to the vampire dude. He brushed his cape and adjusted his hat, and shook back his long hair. His slanted golden-brown eyes narrowed at the lake and Angel floating in the water like a river nymph. "So...we have to walk on water, eh?", the Immortal said. He cast a look at the vampires. "I'll do this, and then you'll tell me what your powers are. I've never heard of a vampire sorcerer and I'm very curious. Oh, and I won't be partaking in that, uh...raw meal. I can go quite a while without eating."

With a flourish of his cape he stalked closer to the lake and peered at the flowing water. He wasn't that good with spellcasting, that was his sister's, Silvari's, strong suit. He exhaled slowly and tried to summon his inner power and focused his intent. He sprinted out onto the lake and the water hit back--hard--and suddenly he was standing on a circular disk of ice that moved wherever he went. "Hmph, I think I did pretty good", Gaius said. He smiled a devastatingly handsome smile at everyone.

12. Keitsumah

Cheza; Ashamed

"Good for you -but i don't think that was what he meant to happen." Cheza said, backing away from the vampires carefully and keeping one eye on them. "He said for us to walk on water -not on ice. What if you were out of magic power and couldn't use that ability? and Anyways I don't...know how to swim." she finished lamely, looking down at her toes. Of all the people in this group she was by far the most useless if not the weakest. With the mask sealing away her true form and her powers, she was limited to breathing fire and making scales cover her skin -nothing else. Of all things she had never expected to feel so...worthless, and it made a sour taste in her mouth.

Ripping off a portion of her tunic, she bandaged the puncture wound on her forearm tightly, avoiding the other's gazes.

13. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Gaius, Helpful

"Oh really?", Gaius said. He bit his lip in frustration and examined the rotating ice-circle he walked on. "Well, ice is just another form of water. I give up. If I wanted to do all this fancy-shmancy wizardry, I'd have listened when my mother lectured me and my siblings. Im an Immortal and I strong one--I am content with what I can do." Gaius used Agility and flipped into the air and onto solid land.

Gaius watched Cheza bandaging herself and slowly walked over to her. "Allow me", he said softly. He waved his hand and used electric magnetism to make the bandage fly off. Then he leaned over the wound and blew gently. His warm breath healed the injury in mere seconds. Gaius smiled cockily, "I wasn't sur eI could still do that", Gaius said. "It's good to know I still have some tricks up my sleeve." He chuckled.

"Okay, vamps", Gaius said to the pale siblings, his hands on his narrow hips. "Tell me--what powers do you possess? If you can manage Teleportation and mind reading, so you must be quite advanced sorcerers..." He trailed off and awaited their reply.

14. SocksFox

Angel: Ripples

Angel loosened the heavy wet frogs of her cloak, draping the garment over a convenient branch. Turning away from the vampires, Cheza, and the raw meat, she fixed her dark blue gaze on the rippling patterns of the water. Something stirred in the depths of chasm separating her emotions from the world, the barest hint of a song.

Still drenched from her impromptu storm, she crouched beside the water, her thin fingers tracing a delicate pattern across the surface. "Mirror, mirror...sea and sky. Whisper and the world shall cry. Reflections found, riddles of the lost. Find the truth no matter what the cost." Angel sang the sweet, seemingly nonsensical words as she sent complex waves of ripples spiraling out. Her long, corkscrew curls again shifted hue to silver gilt ashen blonde.

"From the mountains, cold and high...To the plains where the rains do sigh. Worlds above, worlds below...Through one and all, one common thread does flow." Angel crooned as she drew a dollop of water between her hands. As it shimmered like a diamond in the bright sunshine, she rolled it over and through her fingers, working with the threads of the weave. The water was a living creature within her talented hands, her touch was light, almost reverent.

The song crescendoed, still fluid and loose, but vibrant and alive. Angel laughed, the sound a mimic of a brook's happy gurgle. The water drop pressed against her skin, a cool, familiar weight, yet her skin remained dry. Carefully she pressed the dollop between both hands, catching the threads. Mesmerized, she stretched the weave, balancing it and bouncing it from one hand to the other, so light and swift, it seemed to dance.

15. Alukard

Alukard New Member

David observed the thick deer in front of him, he wasn't very hungry but he didn't to be rude to the young girl who had just brought him food. Grabbing the dear by a leg he swung it in front of him, although he noticed Cheza was bleeding he had built over the years a mental wall which could satiate his craving for higher forms of blood. He had been through harsh training, no ordinary vampire. Trained to defeat the one, and now he would pass on his knowledge to these younger ones. He downed a good portion of blood from the deer smiling goofily at Cheza, "Hehe thanks, now I want you to have some confidence in yourself, go walk on water" He ended the sentence in a chuckle.

Looking over to Gaius who was asking him about his powers, "Me I am nothing special, merely a teacher who has already reached his potential. You all are the children of tales, to surpass is your destiny. The meaning of this task may be blurred to you at first, but once you do see the light, you will have attained something which has escaped your grasp for far too long. Now walk on water."

Do not get discouraged my young ones, patience will bring you far, we will not fail this world, the chosen few will rise; and destiny shall take over. His gaze grew stern as he stared over at the quiet Eleria.

Sister...

16. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Gaius exhaled a long breath. "So, you are a sorcerer, or not?" Why couldn't anyone just answer a question around here?

"And I already passed your little test", Gaius said. "I walked on the lake, just in a different form. Im sure if the time comes that I need to cross a body of water I will be capable. There are few obstacles an Immortal cannot surpass." He lifted his shady hat briefly to wink a golden eye at David. "And I'm over a hundred years old, I'm not a child. Don't let my youthful vessel fool you--a vampire such as yourself should understand how deceiving looks can be. All I need is some practice--real rip-roaring action, not this water walking business--and I'll be back to my old self."

Angel's movements caught Gaius' eye. She was playing the water in her hands, making it do strange things. Gaius watched for a time, then murmured to himself, "Angel seems to have a firm grasp of this water stuff..." His eyes shifted to the glinting surface of the lake. Oh heck, why not give it another try, he thought. with a theatrical sigh, Gaius stepped back to the side of the water. As he stepped out, he heard Silvari's voice echo in his mind. "This is child's play, brother!", the Immortal Witch scoffed. Silvari sent him a mental picture of her standing on the surface of a green pond, smirking wryly.

Gaius was infected by her sense of attitude and he stepped out onto the lake. The water rippled, but he did not sink-he was standing on water. "Piece--of--cake!", Gaius said, dusting his hands together with each word.

17. Alukard

Alukard New Member

David continued to smile as Gaius persisted the questioning, "Sorcerer one who uses magic, this is no classification, everyone is a sorcerer, anyone can use magic. For some it comes easier, you Immortals are blessed as such"

He also observed Angel's water tricks, Hm does she not want to do my task, she is not of this world, but I assumed she works similarly to us.

He zoned out a bit, but coming back he saw Gaius floating on the water, Huh?! Already...Sorcerer for these Immortals truly is trivial. But the point of this exercise will not reach him if he ascends so easily. I will challenge him directly, hopefully he is not near my level yet, it took me twenty years to master the walk on water, but I gained something much better then that elusive ability.

He got up from sitting position, Eleria stirred as he stood, then he walked close to the lake's calm shores. "Alright Immortal, no you are not young, but you are no were near my age. With age comes experience, with experience comes ability. Angel and Cheza until you can also walk on water we shall not leave this place, but as of now I must challenge Gaius, the Immortal."

Vampires were never thought to hold the ability to manipulate matter, but my father disproved this. Through intense concentration every being may tap into the celestial carapace, every particle around my body will abide by my will, I have mastered the physical reality of this world.

"A friendly spar is all I desire Gaius, shall we?"

David's image disappeared but the steps could be seen on the water, splashes forming around each step, but soon they also stopped, there was no trace of David. I love showing off.

18. Alukard

Alukard New Member

Alukard...my love...my bane...

...What do I do?

Crimson eyes shined.

Penetrating ebony smoke blasted across surface, a village roaring with horrible flames, men and women scattering in fear, spines of pitch peaking from the malevolent heat.

Blazing green iris', cloak of black shadow, a voice of a fallen being,
    "Freezing skin, hideous winds, time shivers at your grasp. The moment hath passed, Azriel has moved, and now number two, shall befall this land. Come forth blighted soul, defile in my desire, show no mercy, rise ol' Pirufos"

19. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Gaius, Fight!

"A friendly spar is all I desire Gaius, shall we?"

Gaius was facing away from the vampire. Without answering, he smirked--and then he used Cloning. In a split moment he divided into eleven Gaiuses that spanned the lake in a wide circle around David. They didn't know eactly where he was, but that would change quickly. The Gaiuses blinked at once and their pupils glowed with stark brilliance--they were about to use Optical Fire Throwing. At the same time, they shot a highly concentrated stream of fire from their eyes directed at the lake. They were careful not to heat it to much, so as not to hurt the fish. The surface of the water steamed and mist rised. The outline of David's form was made visible.

"Aha!", all the Gaiuses cried. In perfect synchronization they thrust out their hands, palms out. Their cloaks flared behind them as they all fired eleven powerful beams of electricity at David...

20. SocksFox

Angel: Footprints

Angel looked away from her weave, listening as Gaius flaunted his age again. David didn't hesitate to pick up the gauntlet thrown. Intrigued she followed along the shoreline, water twining through her fingers. Still her hands were dry...Dry when they should be wet. Worlds beyond her own. The Rifts. The impossible...A leap of faith she had told Cheza. That was how she had gotten through the Rifts.

Suddenly she grimaced, coming down at a bad angle on her weakened left leg. Memories flooded back. Old grim faced Doctor Baker looming above her, working to reset the devastating fracture to her left femur. "It will be a miracle if she survives, Mrs. Jenkins, let alone walk. Iver Cunningham did his best to send this child back to her maker, but somehow she is still here."

"And if she lives?" Mrs. Jenkins asked. "What then? Without Lady Grace to protect her then who will?"

Doctor Baker's voice was gruff, laden with pain. "If she lives destiny will have great plans for her, indeed. Don't feed the flames of hope, madame. You'll only end up burned."

Still playing with her weave she looked out at the smooth surface of the lake, David's footprints casting counterpoint patterns across the threads. "But I survived and learned how to walk again." She muttered to herself.

Almost half afraid, she stepped closer to the water, releasing her weave back into the gentle waves. Like a child discovering its world, she reached out and pressed a hand into the surface of the lake. A fluid, hypnotic melody thrummed in her blood. Cautiously she pulled her hand back; it was still dry. She cast a fretful glance down the shoreline to where her cane lay abandoned on the stones.

Her muslin skirts, which had dried quickly in the warm sun, now whispered about her as she pushed to her feet and took a step forward. Her brain screamed at her to stop, she would drown...Angel didn't know how to swim. She quashed the voice and followed the lure of the songs. One small foot reached out and touched down. Angel took a second, careful step.

The water quivered and rolled beneath her, but she didn't fall. It was almost like walking on a feather tick. She felt utterly weightless and free, moving with a fluid, eerie grace she could never have achieved on dry land. Angel was able to walk without limping, the water held her like a lover.

21. Alukard

Alukard New Member

He could focus on many objects at the same time, his concentration evolved, one of the accomplishments.

The sky is quiet...The surface below burns with heat...Beams head in my direction...Angel has started her ascent...Now Gaius you shall also experience hardship.

The beams flew toward his outline, but David had not casted an invisibility spell, his movements were so quick his image completely disappeared. The flame was merely outlining his after image.

I will not end this any time soon Gaius, you must learn what hard work earns.

The beams fired before blasted the lakes surface, letting loose a massive plume of water into the sky. But David had not been hit he was behind Gaius already throwing his leg straight into his back. The kick contained no killing force, Gaius flew forward towards the lakes surface. Amplified voice echoed across the shore.

"I forgot to mention the rules, first one to get their hair wet loses"

Gaius still flying was already hundreds of meters away from shore, his face neared the water.

22. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    "I forgot to mention the rules, first one to get their hair wet loses."

Gaius was flying, and his head was near the water. The Immortal merely folded his arms, the slightest smile playing on his sculpted lips, and one of his Clones caught him. Gaius could have just as easily used Agility to land on his feet. If David thought this was a test he wa fooling himself--Gaius and his siblings used to play worse games than this as children. When Gaius was back on his feet, all the Gaiuses spoke in his voice, "I fought with my family against the earliest evils in this land. I slayed a Sphinx, defeated the Hydra, drowned a Flesheating Nirwhal..." Gaius was naming legendary creatures that had preyed on humanity for centuries. "Do not doubt that I have fought many battles, Davie", he teased.

All his Clones converged and then jumped apart. The real Gaius was lost among his doubles. Carelessly, one of the Gaiuses said, "So, is Angelbaby playing?..." David didnt know who he was dealing with, Gaius had many tricks.

23. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    ignore

24. Keitsumah

Cheza blinked as the two men sparred. Something was off....

A shiver ran down her spine as she sensed immense power emanatign from the water; Dragon power.
    Stepping foreward cautiously, she waded into the lake until she was up to her elbows in it. Something kept calling her in the back of her mind...

Child Abandoned by the Cloud-Tribe...seek your strength in the waters of the Hydra....

"Run!" she screamed as the earth moved beneath her, bucking as it suddenly became the seven massive heads of a water dragon. Helpless, laying flat on her stomach on the creature's largest head's nose, she stared into eyes older than time itsel as it rose rapidly itno teh sky. She was staring at the creater of water -the Spirit of the oceans, rivers, and lakes.

"Hydra..." she whispered, shivering. Even in her dragon form she would have been terrified as the heads rose further and further out of the water until they reached far above the tree-tops. Hard, blue scales vibrated with energy, and her body quaked as she felt not anger or the intent to harm coming from it -but the intent to give her a portion of that power.

Child abandoned by the Cloud-Wing tribe...seek the Water, Fire, Sky, and Earth's beings... it rumbled, shaking the air and water surrounding it with its voice.

25. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Gaius was not frightened. He was more worried about falling into the water. It rumbled with every word the Hydra spoke. Gaius struggled to regain his balance and then faced the blue scaled terror. He had dealt with its kin before, a much more vicious Ocean Hydra. He knew its weaknesses, but could he defeat it before it hurt anyone else? "Silvari the Immortal Witch, I invoke thee...", Gaius incanted.

Immediately Gaius felt Silvari's spirit channel through him and fly out of his mouth. Her green and purple hair streamed behind her as dhe soared to the Hydras head and blasted it with an extremely powerful blast of fire--her talent was Advanced Fire Thowing and had perfected it over two hundred years. The Hydras head vaporized and its body dissolved back into the lake. Silvari giggled and disapeared in a shower of fairy dust. The Hydra would take several moon cycles to regenerate again, maybe more.

"So, can we continue our game?" Gaius wasn't moved by the drama, he was an ancient warrior and defender of man.