Am I the youngest person here?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Duchess-Yukine-Suoh, Sep 6, 2013.

1. DeathandGrim

DeathandGrim Senior Member

I'm among the lower median at 20

2. Dean Stride

Dean Stride Senior Member

Before coming to uni, I used to devour relatively large quantities of white cheese and Bulgarian yogurt (significantly different from and way more nutritional than regular yogurt), whether by itself or as a part of a meal, and it has never given me any trouble. On the contrary, I felt my skin becoming more healthy. I'm actually fairly clear right now, thanks to cutting back on almost all kinds of junk foods/drinks and eating only home-cooked meals and self-prepared salads. Cooking for myself has never been more rewarding.

I'm actually only antagonistic against milk (had a sip today, though, for the first time in almost a year), and I wouldn't advise slashing all dairy products from one's diet even as an experiment. But then again, I'm not a nutritionist, nor any kind of doctor, so my opinion may be out of bounds.

Edit: Sorry for detracting this thread, but I feel some of the advice may be helpful to some of the members/visitors here.