What did you like best about my Intro?

1. Nothing

33.3%
  2. Yes

66.7%
  1. ZBot9000

ZBot9000 New Member

AND I'M...!!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ZBot9000, Aug 28, 2013.

Howdy y'all! I'm not a hick. Well, I'm starting this out swimmingly! It's as if my intent is to immediately ruin my reputation (or lack thereof) that I have on this here forum, and then slowly gain the respect of my superiors as well as others and you, of course. Still reading this? Obviously, you have nothing better to do. Maybe you're desperate for a new friend and/or victim to displace in your evil schemes. I will give you props, though. No, not the inanimate kind that you hold for reasons varied. But the kind you feel with your feelings of...

So, I just decided that I have done enough damage to myself and will now reveal thy true self!

Myself Description:

My name is Zachariah Mica. Yes, my name is very biblical. I am currently 21 years of age and once I reach stage: November, I will level-up to Form: 22! I am a Scott Pilgrim fan. But that's not all! I enjoy making films of any length. Short, Feature, TV. Anyway, I'm on this forum for possibly obvious reasons: Because I enjoy the story writing aspect of creating film. Not that I don't enjoy all aspects of film-making, but since this is a writing forum I figure that "writing" should be the prime focus of what I talk about here and stuff. I see this place as a great way to refine my skills as a writer of things... hopefully... Uuuhhh...

LOOK!!! A THING!!! *Dashes through the snow... and through a window*

2. paulthompson

paulthompson New Member

Greetings from a fellow Filmmaker! :D

3. ZBot9000

ZBot9000 New Member

Thank you, sir! And to you as well.

4. Nameless Wildflower

Nameless Wildflower Banned

Welcome! :) hope you enjoy your stay here!