1. live2write

live2write Senior Member

Android or Iphone?

Discussion in 'Writing Software and Hardware' started by live2write, Mar 10, 2013.

Recently I have switched from Iphone to Android after hearing from Apple that they could fix my software problem if I pay $99 dollars.

My boyfriend has one and after the conversion you could say that I am healed from conforming into the Apple system. Or that I made a good decision.

What phone do you use and if it is not Android or Iphone, is it windows?, any other operating system?
    How do you feel about it?

2. Youniquee

Youniquee (◡‿◡✿) Contributor

I have an android phone...it's pretty cool. Tbh, the only reason I like iPhones is because they look classy and nice. I don't see what my phone can't do that iPhones can.
    At least I can get moving backgrounds on my phone...now that's something an iPhone can't do ha.

3. live2write

live2write Senior Member

Iphones are pretty sleek. I heard a rumor that apple is creating a line of phones because the people only had access to one 5G phone with the option of white or black.