1. PencilJockey

PencilJockey New Member

Another Newbie

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PencilJockey, Nov 4, 2006.

Yes that's right another newbie! I've joined this forum in the hopes to keep myself motivated to continue with my writing. I mostly write poetry but I'm working on getting the courage to tackle writing a story. I wrote couple on the fly back in high school but most of them were filed in #13 so they're only memories.

I'm not the best at sentence or paragraph structure so I'm also hoping to learn more of the mechanics of writing by joining the forum. I also like to use the comma too much and tend to write the way I talk....ya know? :)

I've had three poems published but not by any widely known publications. I had two published in my high school's writing mag and one up in Ohio in my grandma's senior group paper. Nothing stellar but I guess that considers me published.

Ok, enough about me. Hello to you all! I look forward to getting to know you!

2. Raven

Raven Banned

Pull up a chair put on those reading glasses and take some time to enjoy the work at hand here.

I'm sure you'll find as you begin to write. Your creative inspiration will flow through you like a fine wine.

Howdy and Welcome.

~Raven.

3. Spherical Time

Spherical Time New Member

The same to you PencilJockey! Hope to see you around!

Welcome to Writing forums.org!

4. Felony

Felony New Member

Welcome

5. lioness1612

lioness1612 New Member

Welcome to WF.org!